August 27, 2014 | 1770 users online

Blush - Urban Decay - Afterglow Glide On Cheek Tint

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2014 11:15:00 PM More reviews by Karlily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

Bang is a lovely punchy orange-red, but it barely shows up as a natural flush on my dark skin (with fairly heavy application). Would probably be better for lighter skin tones. Has a nice texture and blends well (as far as I can tell!).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2013 11:23:00 AM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

After purchasing two of these blush's while online shopping, I couldn't wait for them to be in my collection. I have always stuck to powder blush's and wanted to try something new... I was very skeptical of creme blush's before this - because of my combo skin.

Once they arrived I didn't know quite how to apply them on top of my other makeup - I wear foundation, and a very heavy powder daily (I like to be matte all the time) I thought these blush's would be more of a mousse texture once applied on top of my powder, but they went on thick and sticky. I couldn't get an even application - and I knew my powder was probably to blame, so the next day I wore only foundation and this blush. I was an oily mess 2 hours later and HAD to apply powder!! I realized it was either I get a lighter setting powder, or I use these blush's for something else. I chose to find an alternative(s) for these blush's.

After fooling around with the shades I got (Fetish, and Indecent) I realized Indecent made a beautiful golden highlight for my cheekbones when applied lightly, and Fetish made an extra long wearing plumy lip tint that I just love.

I don't regret this purchase one bit! I think the quality of these blush's are really amazing - you just have to have a certain skin type sometimes for products to work their best, and this just didn't give me the look I was going for. I am happy using them for other things, esp. the lips! They have incredible staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 7:37:00 AM More reviews by misshennie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

This blush is so amazing. Nice packaging, nice color and easy to apply. I bought during urban decay sale (quickie), cost me only 6 USD. On the pan, the color freaked me out. I thought that it will be very bright pink and I would look like a failed barbie when I wore it, but I was wrong. It gave me healthy-pink glow on my check and if you like dewy-finish on your makeup then make sure you have this in your makeup case.

Definitely will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 11:06:00 PM More reviews by Maycup000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Amazing quality, glides right on, hot it on sale for $6 and so worth it!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2013 11:52:00 AM More reviews by Catsmeow2324

I love this as a lip stain and cream blush. It is a buildable blush and last forever as a lip color. I will be repurchasing and this is definitely worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 3:29:00 AM More reviews by pearled

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

fantastic blush! i bought it in bang, a super bright intimidating orange. it was my first time using cream blush and definitely my first time using bright orange and it looks great! super easy to use, blends really well and you can start off with the smallest amount and build it. i've bought a lot more blushes since then but this is still one of my favourites! i'd definitely recommend this.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2013 11:07:00 PM More reviews by mauveboudoir

Pretty packaging, great texture and goes so smoothly :)

I use it primarily as a base for cheek color as I find it too subtle but it's very buildable. I then apply Dolly Mix (MAC) powder blush. The overall effect of Afterglow is that it gives my cheeks that extra shimmer and dewy effect.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2012 3:19:00 PM More reviews by perfectionism

I have this blush in the color "Quickie." It's a bit intimidating in the pan as it appear to be bright, almost neon pink - but I love it! It doesn't take a lot, easy to blend, and while it's not meant for the lips it works wonderfully as a tint when you're in a rush. The texture is creamy, but not in a way that leaves the fingers feeling like they really really need to be washed after use, but just enough so it glides over the skin nicely. I prefer to use a brush with this blush, not only for sanitary purposes but also because I can also easy buff in the color for a subtle glow. I find that a natural-haired chisel brush works best for me.

Urban Decay's blush is also marketed as having retinol in it - I haven't noticed a difference in my skin, nor did I expect to, but it does make my skin look nice and healthy :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2012 2:15:00 AM More reviews by wildginger18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this blush in Score, a pinky-peach shade. Gotta say, I absolutely love it. It goes on smooth and is very buildable, which is great because its hard to give yourself the famed "clown look" with this product. The only reason I didn't give five lippies is because Score, while a totally beautiful color, has these rather large sparkles that make me feel like a ten year old.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2012 3:43:00 PM More reviews by sweaterbrau

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got a free sample of this with my last UD order. The shade I received was "Quickie" which is a bright bubblegum pink. I was a little skeptical about this because I've had limited success with other cream blushes but this one is totally different! It's incredibly blendable and the color compliments my complexion perfectly. Even more than a blush, I love this stuff as a lip stain! It's like the perfect MLBB shade that amps up the color of my lips without adding any shine, which I love because I hate glossy lip products. Considering that this product is perfect for two separate applications, I'm absolutely in LOVE with it. I'm definitely going to be purchasing the full size soon.