October 21, 2014 | 1833 users online

Eyeliner - MISSHA - The Style Dual Eye Tip

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2012 9:16:00 PM More reviews by Whiteday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't like the eyeliner as an eyeliner. Instead, one day, I discovered that the ease with which the eyeliner smudges makes it look like an alright eyeshadow, blended in with my actual eyeshadow. The dual colour that I got is the brown one so it works quite well. Note that I don't like heavy makeup at all, so this won't be for everyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2011 7:03:00 PM More reviews by nideSUPERgirl

I got the white one and I use it for highlighting the inner corners of my eyes. It's a pretty pearly white color. I use the end that looks like regular eyeliner. There's another end with a spongy applicator that's soft, but I don't really have a use for it. There used to be a Missha store in the mall near me, and I really miss it. They had some really nice South Korean cosmetics at decent prices. ( :

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2011 12:57:00 PM More reviews by redchinamarker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is a combination of eyeliner and cream eyeshadow. The eyeliner is an automatic pencil that is shimmery, soft, and a bit too emollient to be highly pigmented. The cream eyeshadow is contained in a tiny tube that screws out with a sponge/smudge type applicator. Sadly, the sponge is very rough and it makes me feel very uncomfortable to use it on my delicate eye area.

I have this product in pink and purple. The liners are nice for lining the lower lash line. It's pretty cheap in Korea but I don't know if it's worth paying a markup and for international shipping.