July 31, 2014 | 1997 users online

Styling Products - Suave - Professionals Vibrant Shine Spray *new version*

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 3:34:00 AM More reviews by devitini

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Oh goodness! I purchased this on a whim and am glad that I did. I was intrigued by all the glitter-y mica I saw floating around in the bottle - SURELY something that contained such sparkly flecks had to create shine! I have been previously disappointed with Tresemme's shine spray that just left my hair feeling super weighed down with no noticeable shine. I am so impressed with Suave's shine spray. Immediate, noticeable mega shine with a glossy finish! I would be careful not to overdo it with this one, as too much could easily make you look greasy instead of a lovely, shiny-haired goddess.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2013 2:34:00 PM More reviews by applecour

I purchased this back when my hair was over processed and dull. I wanted my super shiny, healthy looking hair back so I decided to give this a shot. First of all, you have to make sure you don't use too much because it's pretty oily. Secondly, it contains alcohol which I try to avoid in hair products at all cost as it's very drying. It did give my hair a nice shine, but by the end of the day it just looked greasy, and I'm not someone who likes to wash my hair every single day. It's been sitting under my bathroom sink for some time now, barely used. I can't find anyone that will take it off my hands. What a shame, I hate wasting products!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2013 8:22:00 AM More reviews by NiecyBaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I mainly bought this product because it was a shine spray that was only $3. And this what I get for buying cheap products. I was really hoping this would make my hair shine because of the little specks of glitter. This spray did NOTHING to my hair but dry it out when my hair is already prone to dryness. I would spray and spray and no shine ever came. But like others have said its basically alcohol mixed with glitter.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2012 12:31:00 PM More reviews by MissRaffix3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I do like this product. I was looking for something new to try in my hair and because this was only $2.50 and had nice, small packaging, I thought I'd give it a go. I love that there are little flecks of shimmer in it, though they don't necessarily show up in your hair. This product does make my hair look shinier and tames frizz/fly-aways. Initially, it does feel/look a bit greasy, but once the product has dried for a few seconds, it goes away. I would recommend this to someone looking for a cheap new styling product that adds shine and tames frizz.

Edit: I took away one lippy because for some reason, when I shake the bottle before use, the product leaks out of the nozzle which is very strange and annoying.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/16/2012 12:50:00 AM More reviews by rockstarhk

Even if its cheap-this does nothing at all for my hair

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2012 5:15:00 AM More reviews by BrutalPheasant

This is total waste of money (luckily it's very cheap - figures, stuff that REALLY works usually costs you), it's basically alcohol mixed with some glitter, it MIGHT make hair teeny bit more shiny, but from my perspective it doesn't. I like the smell but that's all. Will not buy this again, next i will try leave in conditioner.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/17/2012 6:39:00 PM More reviews by ladysonoma

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's pure alcohol. I got this product and I noticed the first thing on the list was alcohol denat.

I sprayed it on my hand because, usually, if it's drying, it will leave my skin feeling really bad. Sort of like biosilk. Put that stuff on my hand and it gets all dried and cracked.

I put this stuff on my hand and it's the same as with the biosilk. That and the smell is of pure alcohol. It's funny because this and the Tresemme (which also has a lot of alcohol in it) claim to smooth the hair. But everyone knows that alcohol makes hair worse, not better.

Well, anyway, this is my first 1 star review in a couple years of posting. I don't know what I'm gonna do because I have 4 bottles of this stuff.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/5/2012 4:20:00 PM More reviews by tbendele

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I thought this was a great product based on the reviews. I bought it and I do not like it al all. I felt that when applied it makes my hair look greasy, even when applied at the ends of my hair. After using this a couple of times I notices my hair was starting to dry out, one of the top ingredients is alcohol. I threw it out.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2011 3:01:00 AM More reviews by lovetherisk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I have given it to two others and they love this product too! I'm gonna start off with why I dislike the product. It's size and bottle. Compared to the other products avaliable in the Suave line it's relatively small. Though the price is unbeatable I do feel a bit jipped compared to the heat protection spray Suave has avaliable. The other thing I dislike is the bottle shape. The packaging on all the other Suave professionals is cohesive and you can you tell it's all part of the same family. Not the spray. It's comes in this stupid looking $0.99 store bottle. Fail on that. But. This product is amazing. It's got a wide spray and if you spritz from the crown it should be enough to do your whole head. Maybe a spritz on the bangs and the sides. I have short hair to mid length. It makes my hair shine brighter than the evening sky. I love this product and it really is amazing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2011 2:46:00 PM More reviews by MIJA_97

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

cool stuff!! leaves hair super shiny..it's not heavy at all...doesn't leave hair greasy at all...i have nothing negative to say about this one..LOVE IT and it's super affordable!!! =)