October 21, 2014 | 1612 users online

Styling Products - Suave - Black Raspberry and White Tea Leave in Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2012 10:54:00 PM More reviews by ladysonoma

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product has tsubaki oil so its great on dry hair too!

Tsubaki is camellia sinesis, what westerners call tea oil. Not to be confused with tea tree oil which is anti bacterial oil from an entirely different plant. Tea tree oil is not the same as camellia sinesis.

Camellia sinesis is oil from the same tea people drink. It makes green tea/black tea, and is used in many beverages. The only thing I don't think it makes is matcha, which is a different leaf, but I could be wrong. Also, the camellia sinesis can be used for cooking and the skin as a moisturizer.

Anyway, tsubaki oil is very moisturizing. Yes this one id buy again because its lightly mixed with water. This makes it lighter and not too oily.

Also, it works well on dry hair. Like with other spray in conditioners, it turns to crunch when used on dry hair. Not with this, and it's because of the tsubaki oil in it. It actually just gets really soft. So this is great for the ends when done styling. Or at night on dry hair, so that its nice and smooth by morning.

This product may have been discontinued, and it was so cheap. I'm bummed about that. It was a good deal. Tsubaki isn't cheap in the U.S.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2012 11:22:00 PM More reviews by heartsinwonderland

I'm so surprised by this leave-in! I've tried everything from John Frieda to It's a 10, and this may be my favorite. It's a light mist, but packs a punch! It gives great shine, and leaves my hair soft but not weighed down. It's been great for the summer! I just can't believe that my favorite leave-in is Suave and just $2! It has great ingredients, lots of oils and extracts, and I think the only silicone is a water soluble one. I would recommend this for any hair type, and it's worth a shot for $2!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2011 5:02:00 PM More reviews by styledriven

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've switched from the suave rosemary mint to this for my everyday shampoo. I've currently given up on dying my hair because I'm trying to grow it out, and I seriously damamged it over the summer from dying. At first these were ok, but recently I've noticed my hairs a lot more course. So I'm not sure if it's stopped working for me, or I need to use the rosemary mint because I have buildup, or I just need a haircut? And despite this line being for color treated hair, I really doubt these wouldn't strip color like crazy. But I wouldn't really call the Sauvae professional lines comparable to a HE hair products. There nice, but you get what you pay for. If your hair isn't high matience and have special needs, go for these products. But if you dye regularly, or have special needs I'd say find something better.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2011 3:50:00 AM More reviews by In2th3night

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is exactly what I was looking for , light but moisturizing ....perfect for touch ups anytime. It's extremely dry in summer where I live , in AZ. so this really helps the ends of my hair and controls flyaways, frizz....and it smells great! $1.97 at Walmart for 6.7 oz.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2011 8:26:00 PM More reviews by Popcornshrimp

This smells amazing and it's only 2 bucks. It's a light conditioner so it doesn't leave a greasy look and is great for a afternoon refresh for dry hair. This pairs really well with the new Suave Vibrant Shine spray.