October 1, 2014 | 1793 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Burt's Bees - Aloe & Linden Flower After Sun Soother

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by honeybb

Got a painful splotchy burn on my chest (while i was wearing a shirt!!) yesterday morning sitting by the pool. I have been applying this lotion often - every 30minutes to 1hr as i remember since last night and the redness is significantly reduced (althought there is still some pain). At least the burn is less unsightly, and I can take Advil for the pain. This lotion is worth it for just the near-instant redness relief.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2011 11:31:00 PM More reviews by brittastic06

I recently got a decent sun burn and used this product for the first time. It feels amazing on scorched skin. It isn't cold and doesn't give you those horrible chills that gels do. When I got into the shower later I didn't even feel my sun burn it had cooled it off that much! Amazing product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2011 4:57:00 PM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this product! How are there no reviews for this? This is a great product to have for the summer. This is NOT a sunscreen. It's to put on AFTER sun exposure, whether you wore sunscreen or not, and especially if you did get burned. I used this after I got burned (for the first time ever) and it was a life saver. I also used plain aloe vera gel, but this one is nice as it is a lotion, has a great scent, and helps heal burns. Pick it up!