October 1, 2014 | 1535 users online

Polishes - OPI - Step Right Up!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2014 9:18:00 AM More reviews by Rexanma

Lovely color, but you need to apply 3 coats at least and it doesn't stay that long, only 3-4 days. I live in Switzerland and it costs 27$ here, it's very expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 9:11:00 AM More reviews by marinafani

Great application,not streaky at all

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2013 4:50:00 AM More reviews by hnica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm a fan of OPI polishes, but not this one. The formula isn't good at all, it is streaky after two coats and chips after only one day. I also do not recommend this color to those who have warm undertones like me since it is a very pale pink (try Rimmel Salon Pro 377 Chic Chick instead, that one looks great on warm skin tones).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 9:04:00 AM More reviews by leserpent

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was the first OPI nail polish I bought and I'm glad I did because after a few years, this is still my favourite of their "nudes". I love it because it gives nails a subtle, clean look after a first coat, and a nice french manicure-ish look after a second one. Not too white, not too pink, not too beige, perfect. Hope they will continue to sell it, although my local store has none any more and I have to buy it from the net.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2013 6:14:00 PM More reviews by MissRaffix3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I was mixed on this color, but it's growing on me. With just 1-2 coats, it's a "your-nails-but-better" color with lots of shine. With 3 coats, it turns into a nice milky-nude color. I don't really see any hints of pink in it, though. It looks streaky upon application of the 3rd coat, but once it dries, that goes away.
The formula is great. It applies smoothly and dries quickly. It's definitely a no-fuss polish. Easy to apply and perfect for when you're in a rush and can't take forever to do your nails.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2012 7:38:00 PM More reviews by JennifeRx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was surprised at how much I liked Step Right Up when I applied it. I needed something that I could apply quickly with minimal mess, so I chose this from my stash. It went on smoothly in 2 quick coats and was almost opaque. It dried quickly. It's a very clean, classy, chic pale milky pink, almost mannequin hand-like. It was not very streaky nor very sheer. This would be a great color to wear in an office or to a job interview. It's "neutral" without being boring. Wear was good for several days with a base coat and Seche Vite top coat. If I could give this polish 4.5 stars, I would. I think it's better than a 4, but maybe not quite a 5. I would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2012 10:44:00 AM More reviews by Sparkylarky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Got a manicure yesterday and chose this color. It is quite lovely and subtle. Perfect for the natural look and very work friendly. I really like the milky color that comes after about two coats. Don't have much else to add that the other reviewers haven't covered. Love this color, love OPI.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2012 11:49:00 AM More reviews by kaleighc

I had this polish for months before I actually used it. I tried to put it on when i first got it, but I thought it was horrible to use. Streaky, left bald patches, and all around impossible to work with- or so I thought.
A few weeks ago I felt like I needed a good pale pink polish and I dug this one out of the reject pile. I took my time putting on 4 thin coats, which is way more time consuming than my usual 2, and I love the payoff! The color is absolutely perfect with my skin tone. Usually pinks make my light skin look washed out, but this is the perfect blend of milky white/pale pink.
Just be aware that you will need to spend some time working with this to get it just right, it's a polish that you need time to make it perfect.
I found that using 4 very thin coats with drying time in between results in perfect opacity.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2012 12:45:00 AM More reviews by MissErinErin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

<3 Love this.
Looks really sweet and simple on :) Great for work.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2012 10:54:00 AM More reviews by DollyMac

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

OMG... I Love This Color!!
Its such a cute color :)