January 29, 2015 | 2017 users online

Cleansers - Yes To Carrots - Yes To Blueberries Cleansing Facial Wipes

rated 2 of 5 on 1/20/2015 11:10:00 PM More reviews by meghall90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Meeehhhhh...
I had high hope for these for some reason. They have a light lemon, sweet smell. The wipes are thin and not moist enough. I really had to rub hard to get my makeup off. These did not take off my mascara at all. The towelettes just aren't moist enough to remove eye makeup. They didn't irritate my skin or make me break out at all which is a huge plus! If these wipes were thicker and had more moisture to them, they would have been perfect!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/25/2014 11:50:00 PM More reviews by dolcevita1102

i recently purchased these at a cvs and I was excited to try these since Yes To Tomatoes worked well for me. At first I just used these to remove my eye makeup and the first time I used it, it irritated my skin under my eyes. After I continued to used the wipes for my eyes I decided to use it to remove my entire face makeup. That is until this product gave me a bad allergy reaction. i had rashes on my entire face and the burning sensation felt like I was sun burned. I will not repurchase ever again.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/24/2014 8:44:00 PM More reviews by nutterbutterstar

As others have noted, I also had a bad reaction. I'm 27 and have combination reactive skin that's prone to hormonal breakouts; it's slightly sensitive. After using this product, my skin became red and splotchy with a slight burning/itching sensation. It also left my skin feeling very tight and dry, but that was easily remedied by a simple moisturizer. Overall, this makes my skin look and feel worse and is likely contributing to a breakout since this is the only product I've introduced into my skincare routine. I don't wear foundation, only blush and concealer on pimples, and the wipes seem to remove that makeup well.

On a positive note, these wipes are inexpensive and the packaging is convenient and easy to travel with. They just did not work for my skin type.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2014 10:48:00 PM More reviews by HeartofanElephant

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

These makeup wipes are truly amazing! They do a great job of getting rid of all my face makeup. The scent is quite pleasing too. I wouldn't say that they are necessarily anti-aging though. Overall, they're worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2014 11:01:00 PM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

Use these for my hands I like the smell and they keep them moisturized. I prefer these over baby wipes because of the plastic closure flap to keep the inside wipes moist I keep these in my handbag upright at all times and I havent had a pack dry out on me. Their is lemon peel in them so they do pack a citrus punch. 5.99 target

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2014 10:56:00 PM More reviews by DonnaJazzhands

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

These are very nice wipes! I absolutely love the cucumber line and had to give these a try. The fragrance is more lemony and maybe herbal fresh than blueberry scented, and they are nice an refreshing. I would not recommend these for removing a full face of makeup.
I use these wipes for many other reasons. They are great after a workout, or to start with a clean face before applying your makeup, after a cleanse if you want a bit of extra exfoliation, or midday as a refresher.
The price point is fabulous for the amount of wipes.
They don't break out my sensitive skin.
They have great packaging! I've payed $15 and more for luxury brand wipes that don't understand the benefactors of a snap closure lid! Anyone else offended by the price of high end cleansing wipes with sucky packaging?
I just all around recommend this brand of wipes. Try whichever variety intrigues you the most and I bet you won't be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 1:07:00 PM More reviews by flautenmusik

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

These are my favorite cleansing towelettes. While the cucumber ones from the same brand burn my face, these are very soothing. I like the smell. They are just moist enough. They are great for removing eye makeup. Ironically, they were the first cleansing towelettes I ever bought, and after trying out most of the others on the market, they are the ones I keep going back to.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2014 9:33:00 AM More reviews by HollyWould123

I decided to try these after falling in love with the Yes to Cucumbers towelettes. Like these, they also got negative reviews. I love both varieties, but prefer the cucumber ones a little more over these. The blueberry ones are supposed to contain anti-aging properties which I definitely don't feel were effective. I'm only 26, but am constantly experimenting with anti-aging products just to keep my skin young and hydrated.

I originally purchased these for makeup removing purposes, which they do an OK job at. I felt they were more useful for a quick refresher before applying makeup without having to wash my face. I recently brought them with me on a trip and found they were very handy, especially when coming back from the beach/pool and I've been out in the sun all day. I did notice a bit of tingling/sensitivity if I wiped the product over a fresh blemish or something to that effect. Otherwise, I don't feel my skin reacted negatively to these. The towelettes themselves are thick and good quality and there is plenty of product saturated on each one down to the last towelette. The packaging is good, it snaps closed, none of that resealing nonsense. The smell awesome, especially the cucumber ones! I'm trying to figure out why all the yes to towelettes get such negative reviews, as I've had nothing but good experiences so far and I'm on my third package at this point!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/15/2014 3:50:00 PM More reviews by Amerah

So many people were telling me to try this stuff so I thought I would, as soon as I wiped it on my face, it started to sting really really bad and go red, I've never had any issues like this because my ski isn't sensitive it can literally take anything. But this stuff is just so bad!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2014 6:36:00 AM More reviews by organicmakeupjunkie

Love Love Love these wipes! They clean my skin well, and they smell good. it's also a plus their products are mostly natural. I have been through dozens of these packs and will continue to buy.