Yes To Carrots Yes To Blueberries Cleansing Facial Wipes

3.2

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract*, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract*, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract*, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Alcohol*, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum)

Horrible, horrible, horrible. They burn my skin. Luckily i only bought the travel format.

on 7/11/2015 9:23:00 PM

I wanted to try this brand since it's natural, big mistake. They burn your skin,don't remove makeup that well and smell far from blueberries.I wanted to like these but in my experience with natural face wipes,they just don't get the job done,besides the Simple brand they're great!

on 6/30/2015 8:28:00 PM

This just makes my skin burn. I don't have a visible reaction, but they cause pain and surely that can't ever be good.

on 5/15/2015 6:11:00 PM

I had high hopes for these.
Buttttttt I freaking hate them.
They smell sort of plant-like/citrus-y which doesn't bother me, what does bother me is the way they set my face on fire with the fury of a bucket of magma being poured just right on me.
No. No. No thank you.

I don't turn red, and I don't get a rash, which is a plus.
What does happen feels so much worse. For like an hour.
Does water help? Nope. Does using regular cleaner work? Nope.
Wanna know what does help? Ice. But it still burns.

10/10 will not buy again.
But hey... They could work for you.

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I wasn't particularly thrilled with these wipes. I liked the light scent, but they were absolutely useless at removing makeup or even making bare skin feel clean. They were a bit dry and dampening them with water helped a little, but they were still ineffective.

on 1/20/2015 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Meeehhhhh...
I had high hope for these for some reason. They have a light lemon, sweet smell. The wipes are thin and not moist enough. I really had to rub hard to get my makeup off. These did not take off my mascara at all. The towelettes just aren't moist enough to remove eye makeup. They didn't irritate my skin or make me break out at all which is a huge plus! If these wipes were thicker and had more moisture to them, they would have been perfect!

on 12/25/2014 11:50:00 PM

i recently purchased these at a cvs and I was excited to try these since Yes To Tomatoes worked well for me. At first I just used these to remove my eye makeup and the first time I used it, it irritated my skin under my eyes. After I continued to used the wipes for my eyes I decided to use it to remove my entire face makeup. That is until this product gave me a bad allergy reaction. i had rashes on my entire face and the burning sensation felt like I was sun burned. I will not repurchase ever again.

As others have noted, I also had a bad reaction. I'm 27 and have combination reactive skin that's prone to hormonal breakouts; it's slightly sensitive. After using this product, my skin became red and splotchy with a slight burning/itching sensation. It also left my skin feeling very tight and dry, but that was easily remedied by a simple moisturizer. Overall, this makes my skin look and feel worse and is likely contributing to a breakout since this is the only product I've introduced into my skincare routine. I don't wear foundation, only blush and concealer on pimples, and the wipes seem to remove that makeup well.

On a positive note, these wipes are inexpensive and the packaging is convenient and easy to travel with. They just did not work for my skin type.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

These makeup wipes are truly amazing! They do a great job of getting rid of all my face makeup. The scent is quite pleasing too. I wouldn't say that they are necessarily anti-aging though. Overall, they're worth the price.

Use these for my hands I like the smell and they keep them moisturized. I prefer these over baby wipes because of the plastic closure flap to keep the inside wipes moist I keep these in my handbag upright at all times and I havent had a pack dry out on me. Their is lemon peel in them so they do pack a citrus punch. 5.99 target