November 26, 2014 | 1627 users online

Cleansers - Yes To Carrots - Yes To Blueberries Cleansing Facial Wipes

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2014 10:48:00 PM More reviews by HeartofanElephant

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

These makeup wipes are truly amazing! They do a great job of getting rid of all my face makeup. The scent is quite pleasing too. I wouldn't say that they are necessarily anti-aging though. Overall, they're worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2014 11:01:00 PM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

Use these for my hands I like the smell and they keep them moisturized. I prefer these over baby wipes because of the plastic closure flap to keep the inside wipes moist I keep these in my handbag upright at all times and I havent had a pack dry out on me. Their is lemon peel in them so they do pack a citrus punch. 5.99 target

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2014 10:56:00 PM More reviews by DonnaJazzhands

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

These are very nice wipes! I absolutely love the cucumber line and had to give these a try. The fragrance is more lemony and maybe herbal fresh than blueberry scented, and they are nice an refreshing. I would not recommend these for removing a full face of makeup.
I use these wipes for many other reasons. They are great after a workout, or to start with a clean face before applying your makeup, after a cleanse if you want a bit of extra exfoliation, or midday as a refresher.
The price point is fabulous for the amount of wipes.
They don't break out my sensitive skin.
They have great packaging! I've payed $15 and more for luxury brand wipes that don't understand the benefactors of a snap closure lid! Anyone else offended by the price of high end cleansing wipes with sucky packaging?
I just all around recommend this brand of wipes. Try whichever variety intrigues you the most and I bet you won't be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 1:07:00 PM More reviews by flautenmusik

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

These are my favorite cleansing towelettes. While the cucumber ones from the same brand burn my face, these are very soothing. I like the smell. They are just moist enough. They are great for removing eye makeup. Ironically, they were the first cleansing towelettes I ever bought, and after trying out most of the others on the market, they are the ones I keep going back to.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2014 9:33:00 AM More reviews by HollyWould123

I decided to try these after falling in love with the Yes to Cucumbers towelettes. Like these, they also got negative reviews. I love both varieties, but prefer the cucumber ones a little more over these. The blueberry ones are supposed to contain anti-aging properties which I definitely don't feel were effective. I'm only 26, but am constantly experimenting with anti-aging products just to keep my skin young and hydrated.

I originally purchased these for makeup removing purposes, which they do an OK job at. I felt they were more useful for a quick refresher before applying makeup without having to wash my face. I recently brought them with me on a trip and found they were very handy, especially when coming back from the beach/pool and I've been out in the sun all day. I did notice a bit of tingling/sensitivity if I wiped the product over a fresh blemish or something to that effect. Otherwise, I don't feel my skin reacted negatively to these. The towelettes themselves are thick and good quality and there is plenty of product saturated on each one down to the last towelette. The packaging is good, it snaps closed, none of that resealing nonsense. The smell awesome, especially the cucumber ones! I'm trying to figure out why all the yes to towelettes get such negative reviews, as I've had nothing but good experiences so far and I'm on my third package at this point!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/15/2014 3:50:00 PM More reviews by Amerah

So many people were telling me to try this stuff so I thought I would, as soon as I wiped it on my face, it started to sting really really bad and go red, I've never had any issues like this because my ski isn't sensitive it can literally take anything. But this stuff is just so bad!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2014 6:36:00 AM More reviews by organicmakeupjunkie

Love Love Love these wipes! They clean my skin well, and they smell good. it's also a plus their products are mostly natural. I have been through dozens of these packs and will continue to buy.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2014 10:34:00 PM More reviews by ChelseaMSW

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

These smell really nice, are smooth on the skin, but I find that they are just okay at removing makeup or cleansing. Packaging is nice and the towlettes themselves are of excellent quality. After using the entire pack, I don't notice any brightening or anti-aging effects, and I probably won't repurchase as I prefer the Yes To Grapefruit towlettes for makeup removal.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2014 2:01:00 AM More reviews by jj210

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Just used this product today! I really like how this facial wipe is mostly natural. Makes me feel better about leaving it on my skin after wiping my face, versus, wipes that are made of various chemicals. I have very oily skin and is very acne prone. However this product worked well for me. It removed all my face makeup off. I did have trouble trying getting all my eye makeup off, but it was manageable. I noticed some people said that these wipes made their skin and eyes sting. For me, I did not have that reaction to it at all, but everyone has different skin types! It could be a little drying for some people that have dry skin types, but I moisturized after the wipes, so I didn't really notice the dryness too much. The only downside to this product is that the wipes are a little on the dryer side, so they do not have much wetness/moisture to them.

I think this product is great for removing makeup on lazy nights when you don't want to wash your face. But in the end, I think washing your face is always the best way to get that squeaky clean feeling :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2014 7:25:00 PM More reviews by BeccahH

As a woman in my 30s, I like these. They are SUPER exfoliating & I bought them for when I am feeling lazy. They're definitely not 100% for removing makeup, but really, only soap & water is. I still feel the need to wash my face even after using cold cream. Next to actually washing my face before I pass out from sheer exhaustion, these are the next best thing. The exfoliation is a plus, better than baby wipes. I wouldn't recommend these for women less than 25, I just think they would be irritating to skin that doesn't need as much help w/ cell turnover.