April 17, 2014 | 1414 users online

Bronzers - mark - glowdacious illuminating powder

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2013 11:43:00 AM More reviews by vickster524

This is great for a good glow! I purchased this in Prettied Up which I think is the lightest shade they offer, it's the one with more pinks than bronzes. I hair fair skin, Not the fairest but pretty fair and this was perfect for me, I think the other ones if you have fair skin would be to dark. Apply with Kabuki brush for best results. (reason for four stars)...Maybe it's just this color but it does have allot of shimmer, so I usually just do one to two applications, Unless you want to look like an extra in Twilight....So little goes a long way... It is a little pricey for an Avon/Mark product in my opinion but it does last a long time. I would re-purchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2013 6:58:00 PM More reviews by blackpoppy26

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

HMMMM...i use this as a blush, and use a VERY small amount..dont use it as a primer because my face literally looks ORANGE.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2012 6:08:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this in prettied up. I found this to be hokey, you can't control the amount of each shade you get, it was shiny, which I don't need when I already get a shiny t zone and it leaves a sheen on the face.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2011 1:26:00 PM More reviews by Caligallola

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in Shimmied Up and I love it. I am a MAC NW25 and was having a hard time choosing between the three compacts (Amped Up, Prettied Up & Shimmied Up). I read about Prettied Up having a lot of shimmer so I went w/ the Shimmied Up and love it. I swipe my brush over all the colors and love how the different colors blend nicely together. It puts a nice glow on the apples of my cheeks. It comes with a brush but, I use my own. It lasts all day. This was a great Mark find for a affordable price.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2011 3:24:00 PM More reviews by Mischievous1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love my bronzers and this is definetly up there with some of the more expensive brands like Benefit. I love the packaging (comes with a mirror the full size of the round compact and a small bronzing brush underneath) and I love the design of the colours. When I first purchased it I was not sure if I could wear the shimmer. This is NOT a matte bronzer and does give your skin some shimmer, so just be aware of that if you decided to buy it.
There are different intensities of colour and you can actually wear some of them as an eyeshadow (mixed together or seperate) if you are in a rush.
I have mine in Prettied Up and it works perfectly to suit my fair skin. This bronzer does deliver quite a punch of colour. I would recommend starting out using a small amount and work to build the colour. The shimmer is really pretty on my skin and wakes up it up immediately! I look healthy, rested and like I spent a few hours in the sun.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2011 5:04:00 PM More reviews by tstar18

Loooove it! Perfect color and cute packaging.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2011 10:42:00 AM More reviews by Icaria

I don't understand why Paula Begoun chose this bronzer as one of her picks. I bought it in Prettied Up wich would have bene a very natural colour for my complexion. The problem, the shimmer. I always do my makeup under natural daylight. Once I applied this powder I had shine all over. It didn't look natural at all and I had to wash my face because even with regular powder over it the shine was still very apparent. Also, the brush that comes with it is totally useless (like all brushes included with bronzers). Needless to say, I will not buy this product again.