TiGi Bed Head Urban Antidotes Level 2 Recovery

4.2

Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Centrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Limonene, Dipropylene Glycol, PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Dimethylamine.

on 2/21/2015 10:44:00 PM

This stuff is AWFUL, all it's done is put more knots in my hair, stripped my hair of any moisture and nutrients it had, and made it dry and awful and frizzy, I'm going back to Dove, I'll NEVER use this Tigi stuff again, I thought because it was a Salon quality type of shampoo and conditioner it would work, but it doesn't, it's just more expensive and does nothing. It's awful, don't buy this stuff!

on 11/23/2014 9:44:00 AM

Very moisturizing, and it doesn't weigh my hair down or make it feel coated. For reference I have hair that is thick, wavy-texture, color-treated, and I heat style it regularly. It has a tendency to get dried out, so it's important that I take good care of it with the right products. This conditioner is a winner, it leaves my hair smooth, soft, and manageable.
It has a somewhat thin consistency and a pleasant, slightly fruity scent. It provides good slip and detangles easily.
This costs a little more than drugstore conditioners but the price is still reasonable. Excellent product that I have repurchased and will continue to do so. Recommended!

on 8/28/2014 6:56:00 AM

I have been using the Level 2 conditioner, on and off, for two years. For my fine hair type, this works extremely well. I would recommend not using this with the accompanying shampoo as it will probably make your hair to soft and unmanageable. I have slightly dry hair and this is the only conditioner that will moisturize and increase volume somewhat. Every salon and drugstore brand seems to weigh my hair down. I do not like "volume" conditioners as they tend to dry my hair out. I have tried Tigi Re-energize (Level 1) conditioner and it does not provide enough moisture for me.

on 8/16/2014 8:28:00 AM

I love this shampoo and conditioner, and they must be really good for slightly dry, thin and straight hair. As my hair is very dry, coarse and wavy I have to use a deep conditioning mask with them to get good results. I love Tigi in general, and it's a shame they don't really have anything to offer in that category. Their S-factor Serious conditioner is too light for me. I normally use these products with the Macadamia Natural Oil hair mask (because they both have a fruity smell), and they perform really well together. I haven't experienced any scalp irritation or breakouts. The S-factor shampoo gave me breakouts, so I was kind of expecting them. The larger packaging with the pump is again much more convenient. Both the shampoo and the conditioner are quite thick, and it's hard to press them out of the tube.

on 7/4/2014 9:38:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Love Love Love this conditioner! I have very thick curly long hair and this has done wonders for it. My hair has been dyed, bleached and was completely damaged. Thos has really made a difference. It smells great very sweet, it leaves my hair really soft and even the bleached bits have improved massively. Would repurchase

on 4/1/2014 7:09:00 AM

My hair has been strange lately so I am not sure what is up. But to help it, I tried switching out conditioners and trying the Recovery. At first I thought it was nice, but it left my fine wavy hair, quite liefeless, undefined and rather cotton candy like. After this conditioner, I tried the Resurrection (#3) conditioner and while I am early in my use for that, I like it much better than the the #2. However, I am early in my trial and I am approaching with caution. I am not afraid of cones, but when a product has one of the heavier cones (Dimethocone) listed as the one of the top 2-3 ingredients, I am always watchful for buildup. So either way these conditioners are average, nothing stellar yet. And quite honestly, with these uber heavy cones in there, I am fearing a Pantene backlash.

on 4/1/2014 2:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I debated about getting this one for a long time. Finally grabbed it on sale and I would have to say that I really like it. I like it even more than the Resurrection conditioner too. It has an amazing melon-strawberry candy scent, you only need a small amount, and it conditions very well and gives my hair a little weight. I'm in the process of growing out my hair right now. My hair gets easily dry and tangled if not properly cared for. I also have 3b curls prone to frizz. The Recovery conditioner doesn't leave my hair greasy feeling unless I use too much. It is cone-heavy so if you are avoiding them, steer clear of this. I don't use this daily and when I do, I make sure to clarify once in a while. So far I have had no problems with build-up. My hair looks shiny and feels soft. My curls air-dry with less static and frizz. I love the bright turquoise tube. It is really eye-catching in my bathroom.

on 1/23/2014 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I had used bed head years ago and thought it was a good brand. But this conditioner is the worst I've ever used. I have very thin, fine, and dry hair. After using this for a few weeks I feel my hair has gotten dryer with more split ends. This doesn't help with tangles either.

In the past I have bought cheap shampoo and conditioners and then splashed the cash on deep conditioning treatments and leave in conditioners but my hair condition never got any better. I have fine hair, thatI have had a lot of bleach highlights through in the past though now it is brown.

My hairdresser recommended that I should reverse my spending habits, instead of the pricey treatments, spend my money on a real good shampoo and conditioner. So this is where Tigi comes in. $25 per bottle for the small sizes. At first I thought this was the best thing since sliced bread! My hair is so shiny and I felt as though I had discovered the secret of all of those girls out there with the luscious shiny locks that I could juts never achieve.

So I'm now on to my 3rd purchase of this and I'm almost washing my hair every day as the build up and greasy feel is getting worse. I think it's time I tried a different Tigi product so I have opted for the volumising 'Styleshots' this time around.

So in conclusion, Level 2 recovery was absolutely awesome at first and even my new hairdresser commented on how well my hair felt, but after a while, expect greasy build up.

on 10/12/2013 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

My hair is normal-fine, frizz prone but pretty healthy. I'm always looking for a good conditioner that helps with the frizz and treats some of the damage. Although it is hydrating, it did nothing that a drugstore conditioner wouldn't. I would say save your money and opt for something else!