November 23, 2014 | 1959 users online

Shampoo - TiGi - Bed Head Urban Antidotes Recovery Shampoo (Level 2)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2014 9:30:00 PM More reviews by Andio

This is amazeballs! I was using Neutrogena Triple Repair shampoo because after some research I discoverd that MICA is shine enhancing ingredient. My hair did seem to get drier with the triple repair. I was back on the lookout. I went to ulta and explored the vast array of shampoos. I ended up purchasing this one and I really love it. I was surprised how luxurious it was. The scent is quite sort of fruity. It lathers well and I feel like my hair is clean but not totally striped, rather very moisturized; supple.
EDIT: I find that with continued use this actually makes my hair too soft. Sometimes I feel like it has a hard time holding a style. I have since switched to the #1 Re-Energize shampoo. Both are good but I am liking the other one better at this time. This is still a good shampoo though.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2014 9:56:00 AM More reviews by jkpesaturo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using the Level 2 conditioner, on and off, for two years. For my fine hair type, this works extremely well. I would recommend not using this with the accompanying shampoo as it will probably make your hair to soft and unmanageable. I have slightly dry hair and this is the only conditioner that will moisturize and increase volume somewhat. Every salon and drugstore brand seems to weigh my hair down. I do not like "volume" conditioners as they tend to dry my hair out. I have tried Tigi Re-energize (Level 1) conditioner and it does not provide enough moisture for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 7:08:00 PM More reviews by kiley34

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love the smell,makes my hair feel amazing!!! I love all Tigi products so I knew this wouldn't disappoint me. The price is reasonable if you can buy the shampoo/ conditioner duo.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2014 9:35:00 AM More reviews by Natitashii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this just after christmas there was a deal on and i got the big bottles of both the shampoo and conditioner in a pack. The shampoo itself is great. I have very thick curly hair, its pretty damaged from dying it so many times and last year i bleached the bottom of it (total mistake) as it fried my hair. Since then my hair has been so bad. I was looking around for something that would help and came across this. Usually i shampoo my hair twice then condition but with this i only need to shampoo once. It smells amazing and makes my hair smell good for a couple of days. I have seen a real difference in my hair its so much softer and looks that much better. I would definitely repurchase it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 7:47:00 AM More reviews by HildeMV

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite shampoo so far :D
I have long peroxide blonde hair which tends to be greasy fast, and my hair is so fine that any buildup and grease just weighs the hair down and makes it looks terrible. When a hair product promises to repair damaged hair or make it shiny I always fear that it will overload my hair and create buildup, but not this one! :D It makes the hair really clean( removes all my grease) and lathers nicely so that it's easy to wash every part of my mane, and it does not leave that nasty residue that makes your hair look dirty even though you just washed.

Reading reviews for the red version of the urban antidotes it seems like buildup might be a problem with it, but I haven't tried it yet. Sticking with this teal one for now.

I've gone through a 750 mill pump bottle( I <3 pump bottles) and will aquire a new one posthaste.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2013 8:15:00 PM More reviews by sonia786

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nothing special. Gave me dandruff if I used it everyday so I had to alternate with and head and shoulders. It does make your hair softer but since my hair is not very damaged, I can't tell if it helps repair hair.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/9/2013 8:30:00 PM More reviews by elliezabeth22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product started out great. Made my hair shiny, soft, manageable. A month into using it, my scalp started getting EXTREMELY sore, I had tons of split ends, my hair was staticky, and it lost volume. I eventually just had to toss it out. I looked at the ingredients and was stunned to see "Hydrogen Peroxide" listed!!!! That stuff can ERODE skin away and cause severe irritation/allergic reactions. Not to mention tons of other really nasty and toxic ingredients. A day after using it, my scalp stopped hurting and felt less inflamed. I would NOT recommend this product. I usually LOVE Bedhead's hair products, but this shampoo was a terrible, terrible disappointment.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2013 12:50:00 PM More reviews by glitteradi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this as a present from my kind friend who knew I was abusing my hair a lot with bleaching and when I was dying my hair pink. The problem is this dries the heck out of my hair. I cant use it. I like John Frieda Sheer Blonde Color renew shampoo way more. Makes my hair softer unlike this. The smell is nice and fruity but most of the shampoos even in drugstores have a nice smell.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2013 2:52:00 AM More reviews by UrbanObsession

This product is ok for me, it rinses clean and leaves my hair shiny but doesn't do much for moisturizing. My search for a HG shampoo continues...keep in mind I have highlighted, frizzy, long curls and only shampoo once a week as to not strip my color. I enjoy the smell of TIGI products and love the packaging, very bright and bold, but not a repurchase for me cuz the bottle will last forever and there are better DS alternatives:/ although this shampoo is average, I absolutely love the conditioner!! I'd skip this if you have dry & processed hair but def check out the condish:)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2013 9:04:00 PM More reviews by HRenfrewgrl

I'm on the fence with this product. When I first used this product, it worked really well, it made my hair really soft. But after 2 weeks it started to make my hair frizzy and dry. And although it smelled really nice(sweet like candy, Starburst mixed with Skittles) it left it smelling funky the following day. This product also started to irritate my scalp which I did not like at all.

Pros: Leaves hair soft first uses, smells great
Cons: Made my hair frizzy, irritated scalp, leaves hair funky smelling if not washed everyday.

About my Hair: Super Long, color treated, straight (slightly wavy when dried naturally), fine hair but very thick, thinned out by salon, all over layers, scalp is easily irritated.