Philosophy field of flowers

Love love love this stuff. I received the Philosophy Field of flowers lotion and body wash for a Christmas present a few years back and I fell in love. It leaves my skin super soft and it smells really good just like a field of flowers . It is on the expensive side but stock up when you find it on sale because it is a popular scent and it does sell out . If you are unable to find this get the Philosophy loveswept set . The set for loveswept is a great substitute for filed of flowers and the set with lotion, body wash and perfume is around $50 and it comes in cute gift box as well. I love the Philosophy products they are a great gift for the woman or young lady that has almost everything . I think they have a scent for everyone. My husband also likes both field of flowers and loveswept. It just makes you want to relax and put on your robe and slippers and pajamas and enjoy a cup of tea. Great scents that put you in a good mood.

I paid about $25 for the full size pump bottle. I think it is way overpriced but I loooove the smell. As far as moisturizing, it does the job. Doesn't cause clogged pores on my chest and shoulders like other lotions. I'm undecided on whether I'd repurchase because of the price. The full size bottle will last for a very long time, so I won't have to decide for a while.

got this as GWP the smell is ok but doesnt last long wont repurchase