December 17, 2014 | 1740 users online

Cleansers - Shiseido - Benfiance Extra Creamy Cleansing Foam

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2013 11:36:00 PM More reviews by alison_k

This is a really lovely cleanser for my combination skin. I get really dry on my forehead and cheeks but super oily on my nose and chin. This cleanser made my face feel very clean without leaving my dry bits even drier! It is quite expensive for a cleanser but does take off all of my makeup easily even though I wear long-wear or waterproof cosmetics. I do have a slight issue with the tube though. This fell over while I was using it in the shower and even though the cap was securely on, water managed to get inside the tube turning the product a little watery. Not a big issue though and it wouldn't stop me buying again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by Hawko

I got this 1.7 oz. GWP for free. I have been using the regular Benefiance cleansing foam on and off for a few years. But this "Extra Creamy" formula does felt so luxurious on the skin. I couldn't help but cupping both hands over my face and inhaled deeply and it does smell like the Cattleya (orchid). That sensation of the foam between my face & hands was so relaxing/soothing, ahhhhhhh !!!
After rinsing & drying off, I really don't my skin is any more or less difference compared to the regular Benefiance cleansing foam. However, from now on, I will purchase this over the regular kind, simply for the sensation, ahhhhhhh !!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2012 11:59:00 AM More reviews by aidacristina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this. It removes make up, it has anti bacterial ingredients, it does not strip your skin, you need a lil bit and I am not kidding, I look forward every night to use this product.. it has a lot of fragrance though which I happen to love but it might be irritating I dont know, I have sensitive skin but this does not irritate mine. I have to say that my skin broke out I dont know if its because of hormones or because of all the different products I have been using so I will keep using it and see how it goes after I find my regime. It is very expensive though for a cleanser so you might be able to find a similar product for cheaper but if you want to spoil yourself definitely try this

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2011 9:33:00 PM More reviews by tenderheart003

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually like this new version much better than the old one. It is MUCH more emollient and not stripping at all. I am not the target demographic for this product, so I can't really complain about it being a bit too emollient for my 26 year old skin, now can I? It cleanses very well, taking off my daily makeup. If I have on heavy makeup I use a shu cleansing oil first and then follow with this and it completely gets rid of the cleansing oil residue. I'm happy with this product and used in conjunction with the Benefiance toner, my skin is clear and flake free. I highly recommend Shiseido in general, they make awesome products. They are expensive but so worth it. My 50 year old MIL uses all of the Benefiance products and has for many years, and her skin literally looks like a 35 year olds. She was my motivation for trying these products in the first place! For reference, my skin is combo (oily tzone, dry cheeks), sensitive, and acne prone. These products help to balance me out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2011 12:09:00 PM More reviews by Andee

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I only use this product in the morning after working out, so I cannot comment on how well it removes makeup, but it is pretty heavily fragranced so I think it would irritate the eye area. I wanted a cleanser that is sulfate and paraben free which this is. This is quite economical since a pea size application is more than enough to produce a lather. It is not drying at all, though I do need moisturizer after cleaning with this product. This is the EXTRA version of the original Benefiance Creamy Cleansing Foam. I never used the original, so I can not compare the two. The description on Shiseido's website does not mention the exfoliation component that the original supposedly contains. I do not notice any exfoliation with this product. But, that is fine, because I use an AHA cleanser once or twice a week in place of this for exfoliation.