September 3, 2014 | 1026 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Mary Kay - foundation primer

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2014 11:12:00 AM More reviews by malta78

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ive been using MK Foun Primer for a while. I don't think it has a smell, really. I have really really oily skin, large pores. after using it, i found that my SKIN GOT LESS OILY DURING THE DAY AND IT ALSO TOOK A LOT LONGER TO GET OILY. In otherwords, it made my foundation last a lot longer before i had to blot my face and reapply a pressed mineral powder. this product feels like silk. it goes on smooth as silk and makes the texture of your skin look smoother. I use mineral powder foundtion. if you have really oily skin and it doesn't work for you, ask yourself this--what type of cleanser & moist are u using? And just as important, what type of foundation are you using? Liquid or mineral powder? And who makes it. Forget the liquid, unless you use it as a concealer. With mineral powders you have to know whats in them. Some are heavier than others and can tend to make your skin break out if your skin is really oily. Others are lighter weight and tend to be better with oily skin. One product can't do it all. So if your face is really oily, look at the other products you put on before and after this product. But...thats why there are so many different types of products. make sure you can return your purchases for a full refund and remember to ask how long you have to do that and if you need your receipt!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/4/2014 4:30:00 PM More reviews by klmaci

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

if you have oily skin I would not recommend this! Or even if you have combination skin. This is because it will make your make up slide off your face almost. It is almost pointless as a primer as it does not even help your make up stay on. It will make your face greasy and you'll end up having to redo your make up multiple times during the day.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/31/2014 11:46:00 PM More reviews by Chizara123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I mean what's the point of this primer!

This primer SUCKS. It does nothing to help with my oily skin when I wear makeup. I mean nothing. Im still oily within a half hour ( I know, unbelievable). I do not recomend this to anyone... I even tried to use this as an eyeshadow primer and I thought it was working until I realized several times that my eyeshadow had disappeared thanks to my oily eyelids. -_- Dont even bother buying this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2014 4:33:00 PM More reviews by bneslein

I have this and it works great! I love the smell, it makes my face feel smooth, and it holds my makeup well. The only problem I have is the price and convenience of ordering. I bought maybelline baby skin and it works just as well, I get it quicker, and it's cheaper. But by all means if you want this primer, buy it, it definitely works!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/21/2014 2:32:00 PM More reviews by Missers

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using this primer for around 4 months now while I like the tube and even the smell, smells like cake batter to me, it really does not do much for me. Does not extend the wear of my foundation and does not keep oil under control. I usually love Mary Kay products but this is one of the few that has failed me. I find I will dig in my drawer for Ulta Matte Prime or use none at all as apposed to using this. I should have returned it will use it on days I go out in the sun as a sunscreen without make up.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/19/2013 3:32:00 PM More reviews by lashandbrow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

If you want pimples, then this product is for you!

Also the spf is a joke--- if you want protection go with a physical blocker with zinc.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2013 8:48:00 PM More reviews by Cherishedadvice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Why don't people sample stuff? This is an awesome primer for my oily skin. You can't use this and not take care of your skin and expect a miracle. I use Clinique's skin care regimen (3 step) and use this primer. I purchased after using a sample because it works. It kept my foundation from slipping throughout the workday. My mineral foundation stayed in place until I washed my face that night. Take care of your skin in lieu of this and you'll love it. BTW...I used ELF's primer and loved it until I realized it was breaking me out. This product however does not break me out. I love it!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/10/2013 12:48:00 PM More reviews by Lennethh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I live in a tropical country so I need a primer that hold the make up at least for 5 hours (but I dream with one who could hold for 12 hours), and Mary Kay is famous around here (Brazil) so I though "why not"? And... it was horrible! The primer did nothing at all in my skin (I have oily skin). In fact I think that the foundation and the concealer had half the duration with this primer! And my skin didn't look better at all when I applyed the primer. So, for oily skin like mine I don't recommend this primer. (sorry for my english)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2013 10:13:00 PM More reviews by cdwhitehaus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This primer made it look like I dumped baby oil on my face. It made me look super oily. Because I was so oily, my foundation would clump or slide in my t-zone.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2013 10:58:00 PM More reviews by carouselgirl2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This primer is so lightweight. It leaves my skin feeling very soft and smooth. It has definitely helped my makeup last longer and actually stay on my face. At retail, it is quite expensive. However, I purchase mine on eBay and never pay over $10 including shipping. I will continue to use this product.