July 28, 2014 | 2063 users online

Blush - MAC - something special

rated 2 of 5 on 11/22/2013 9:28:00 AM More reviews by hippiepippie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am so sad! I have a fair and warm skin tone (NC15), apparently very warm since this blush is just too pink for me .. I ordered it last week and was all over my mail box every day until it came, sooo much anticipation! But unfortunately, it's just not suitable for my skin, as it turns BRIGHT pink when applied. I'm considering putting this up for swap. So guys and gals, if you are have a very warm (and fair) skin tone, like myself, you may want to be prepared that this lovely blush might clash with it ... :( (Ladyblush and Brit Wit are my to go MAC-blushes.)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by Lucy_192

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am OBSESSED with this blush. It's a gorgeous light pink coral and it lasts for ages. I just apply it with my fingers or use the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. Looks amazing with a tan.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by letsnotbesilly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this blush, plan and simple. It is a beautiful light pinky coral which looks beautiful on my NC15 skin. It is very flattering and I find myself reaching for this when I want a no-makeup look and literally just wear this and a light bb creme. It gives such a natural pretty flush to the cheeks without being too dark. I'm not sure how well this would fare on a darker skin tone than say NC30, as it is a light, soft colour, but for those pale skins like me, you won't regret purchasing this. Probably my second favourite blush ever, (after Nars Deep Throat!) and for sure the best cream blush I own.

I sometimes use a Sigma F84 to blend this out but usually I find fingers work the best. A beautiful, easy to use product, especially if you are new to cream formula. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2013 5:56:00 PM More reviews by cocobanana34

This is just a really natural-looking creme based blush. I've been using it for 4 months now and I don't leave the house without wearing it. If you want a natural looking, peachy / coral looking blush, then this is a very nice looking blush.

This product is not available in the Philippines (where I am living), but it was available in Singapore when I went to visit.

I use it with a stippling brush and just dab on the apples of my cheeks and I'm all done.

I gave it a 3 rating for the price since we all know that MAC products are a bit too pricey but will definitely buy again since it's such a natural looking color and very easy to apply / blend.

PS - if you do want a blush close to this color with a natural looking finish but in powder form, try Maybelline's Cheeky Glow in Wooden Rose (it's inexpensive too but still works great)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2013 11:03:00 AM More reviews by lovelymallie

I'm not a huge fan of high end products, because I hate to waste money on things, I can get cheaper. With this blush I defintly think, you can get cheaper alternatives because this blush isn't that specail, from other cream blushes.

The colour is so beautiful and I love the packagin. The only things I don't like about this product, is the price and that the consistency can feel a little dry. Wish it was more creamy, then it would be perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 5:12:00 PM More reviews by Bluebear74

Love it! I've been wearing this every day ever since I bought it - it's so easy to apply over BB cream/tinted moisturizer or liquid foundation. I spritz my face lightly with UD All Nighter afterwards and everything stays put for the day.

This is the first creme blush I've purchased in years. I have the Nars Multiple and Tarte stick blushes and find them too difficult to apply or sticky on the face. Thus I've been using only powder blushes until this. It's not sticky at all. Lovely, natural looking, glowy light coral/pink. For reference I'm Asian, NC35 but this should suit most skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2013 4:13:00 PM More reviews by avastefani

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am in love with this blush especially during the winter. This blush gives the skin a younger healthy glow. I have dry skin and this being a creme blush makes my cheeks feel hydrated.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2012 1:29:00 PM More reviews by kaq009

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love love love this blush. I've been using it daily for over a month now and I love it. It gives your face a nice pop of color that isn't too crazy. I've always loved coral-toned blushes and this one is an awesome one. I've been applying mine with a MAC 187 and a little goes a very long way. With the way I've been using mine daily and how little I've used so far, I expect to re-purchase in about 2 years, lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2012 9:52:00 AM More reviews by MrsRupee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This Blush is so amazing that it gives a really natural glow to my cheeks. My cheeks look smooth and in the pink of happiness as I smile. This shade is simply beautiful. The moment I apply this shade it lifts my face completely. It adds a glamorous look to my make-up and makes me feel absolutely marvellous.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2012 7:19:00 PM More reviews by Naikoto

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Lighter than NC 15
This blush is one of my favorites, perfect peachy-pink
I use my fingers to apply, the consistency is quite thick, so it would be harder to use a brush. Has great staying power. Perfect if you have pale skin! It is a creme to powder finish, so there is no dewiness.

FYI: Practically a complete dupe to Daniel Sandler blush in soft peach! You get almost double the product for almost ten dollars cheaper! (That is, in the U.S.) Daniel Sandler's blush is a tad more pinky, although you barely perceivable when swatted.