April 19, 2014 | 1626 users online

Highlighters - MAC - Prep + Prime Highlighter Pen (Radiant Rose)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2014 11:49:00 AM More reviews by Nikkilici0us

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This product is great... really beautiful texture... thin, pigmented, and has a lovely finish. The girls below me have basically covered it, but it's definitely worth checking out. Both this and the light boost! I use them together.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2014 11:21:00 AM More reviews by bklyncowgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

$25 for .12 oz knock off of YSL Touche Eclat ($41 for .1 oz)
There are many versions of the YSL out there now. I use radiant rose every single day. the product clicks up. Can sometimes get a little messy when you underestimate how much will ooze out, but given how amazingly long this pen lasts, it stays pretty neat if you're careful. The formula lends luminosity to the area applied in a very light way. Though I used to apply concealer in the same way (to naso-labial folds), this is lighter and blends really well. I haven't tried any drugstore versions and won't pay $41 for YSL. For me, this is the perfect choice. I have been holding my back up for 2 mos and still haven't had to bust it out.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2014 8:59:00 AM More reviews by aapoprocks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am very fair and find that this highlights really well!!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/1/2014 8:17:00 AM More reviews by ESHamill

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I'm so disappointed with this product! Makes no difference to my face and takes off all of the foundation underneath it. To put it bluntly this product just doesn't work

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 12:34:00 PM More reviews by Bunnylopez

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Best highlighter around. Very smooth and creamy, doesn't crease and really gives the perfect bright eye effect. Blends perfectly with my Stila blender, great product all around. A staple in my makeup bag ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2014 3:48:00 AM More reviews by Asti1234

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this sooner, I use it every day without fail. This highlighter is AMAZING, I adore the consistency, what with it being a cream highlighter. I use it after I have finished applying all of my make up, straight from the pen, on my nose, upper lip and in between my brows, and on my chin. I blend it in with my fingers and it makes me look glowy and fresh. The colour is very light, and has a pink tone to it. Although I am more yellow toned, (nc30) I feel the pink tone still goes well with my skintone. The only thing is dislike about this product is the packaging, it is the same as the touché éclat pen, but it is impossible to tell how much product is left in it before it runs out. I recommend always having a back up. I just want to add that I don't use it as a cheek highlighter or under the eyes, the reason being is I use the cream colour base in the shade Shell for my cheekbones as it matches my blush well, and for under the eyes I prefer to use a peachy concealer to cancel out the brown/blue tones. I recommend the highlighter called Bright Forecast for under the eyes, it is a definite peach colour.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2014 9:21:00 PM More reviews by mellypmakeup

This is my favorite highlighting pen so far. it's bright pink color and creamy opaque consistency make it perfect for my under eye area. I use this under my concealer. It smooths out easily and allows layering of products without losing or moving this product. It doesn't look cakey at all.
Awesome product!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2014 1:34:00 AM More reviews by Linds211683

Love love love this! It's perfect to use while contouring and highlighting those cheek bones and brow bones. It's opaque and stays matte all day long. I'm prone to acne and it hasn't irritated my skin or broken me out once. I know it's semi pricey, but let me just say that you get what you pay for! There is not one drugstore illuminator that even comes remotely close to the quality in this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 5:20:00 PM More reviews by valer0us

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm in love with this product. I had nabbed some from my girlfriends makeup bag when I had left my makeup at home pre a date night and absolutely fell in love when I tried it on. I have dark circles and need a good primer to really make my concealer stick. This is great. It primes the eye area, both under the eyes and the eye lids and makes a great base for concealer, liner or you could even just throw on mascara and go au natural. Definitely a fan.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2013 2:42:00 PM More reviews by shanona13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love love love love love love love. Hate the price, but love everything else. I will continue to buy it even though it's pricey because it is one of the only highlighters that really looks good on my fair skin.