August 30, 2014 | 1060 users online

Highlighters - MAC - Prep + Prime Highlighter Pen (Radiant Rose)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2014 10:08:00 PM More reviews by GeniaDeanne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

LOVE this product for highlighting under the eye. It isn't as heavy as the concealer I previously used and it does a better job. Definitely will be purchasing again!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/19/2014 2:24:00 AM More reviews by cristalv

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When I first purchased this product I loved it. I thought it was a dream come true. But then a couple of weeks later I noticed that I had developed some dark sun spots int the exact areas where I was applying this product. So be careful and limit your sun exposure when wearing this product. I hate this dark spots on my face and I don't know what to do to make them go away. Skin bleaching? Chemical peal? I don't know what to do.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 6:17:00 PM More reviews by FlawlessLeopard

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have tried so many highlighter pens and this one is AMAZING! I will definitely consider this a staple. I love highlight (a-la-Kim-Kardashian) and this product delivers it! It lasts all day, and blends like a dream. Great with foundation or without.

I feel that there really isn't a tonne of product for the price however it is still worth it to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 6:06:00 PM More reviews by DanielleKassing

I just got this and I absolutely love it! I was told by the MAC artist to use it over my prolong wear. And in any other areas I want to highlight. And I took that advice. It works great on my oily skin, and doesn't crease. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 7:00:00 AM More reviews by phylalexan

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I haven't had this long but have worn several times and the pink gives a beautiful brightening to my undereye...I apply this in natural outside light which is perfect to show how pretty this is....

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2014 11:17:00 PM More reviews by Schmanna22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This, along with Bobbi Brown corrector, is my HG combination for under eyes. I can't believe I didn't discover this sooner. The consistency is great, it effectively brightens dark circles under the eyes, lasts all day, makes me look more awake, and doesn't settle into lines or get cakey.

Plus, it's Back 2 Mac eligible. Will repurchase and recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 4:29:00 PM More reviews by hendenm

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use "light boost" to highlight my cheekbones, brows, nose, Cupid's bow as I have yellow undertones and use "radiant rose" to highlight the eyes. Have been using this product for a long time. Application is smooth, non-cakey and does not annoyingly sit in fine lines on the eye contour area. I'm 45 and this is the only product that works for me. The design is great just by twisting to get the required amount of product. Some say about price but you pay for what you get. You also don't need much. One twist can do the lot.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 7:07:00 PM More reviews by abbyfxx

My favorite highlighter!!! I can NOT rave about this enough. It doesn't cake up on foundation, leave shimmer on your face, it just highlights and blends seamlessly. THIS is what a highlighter should be!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2014 4:09:00 PM More reviews by Cat82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Love love love this!! I use it everyday and just purchased my second one!! Applies great, no cakiness!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2014 11:49:00 AM More reviews by Nikkilici0us

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This product is great... really beautiful texture... thin, pigmented, and has a lovely finish. The girls below me have basically covered it, but it's definitely worth checking out. Both this and the light boost! I use them together.