December 17, 2014 | 1747 users online

Polishes - Jesse's Girl - High Intensity Nail Color (all shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 2:00:00 AM More reviews by purpleredswirls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

ok I can't wait to get more. The glitter colours coat the glitter evenly and they have some fun and unique colours for the drugstore. They dry very fast. (for a fun glittery iridescent blue and purple look try the colour Confetti over an opaque plain black).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2013 12:44:00 PM More reviews by felgoj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got my 1st Jesse's Girl polish last night & put it on immediately - High Intensity Nail Color in 'Wild Thing' (neon purple). Whyyyyyyyyyy haven't I bought Jesse's Girl sooner??? (Well, none of the colors actually appealed to me before, until now). I didn't even start my manicure fresh - I applied Jesse's Girl on top of my old clear manicure (addicted to Dior Nail Glow!) & it went on neatly & effortlessly.

The formula is so smooth & creamy, doesn't run or flood cuticles, is perfectly opaque & smooth in 2 coats, & was surprisingly easy to clean up any mistakes while wet. This color dries matte, which looks nice, but I like it better with shiny topcoat (adore DL Addicted To Speed! my new HG) - shiny color really pops. This shade of neon purple seems to be a touch brighter than the other few neon purples I've collected over the summer. (The more coats you layer on, the darker the color becomes, so it's best to keep it a minimum.)

I LOVE the packaging - the rectangular shape of the bottle makes it easy to balance btwn my knees (that's how I polish my nails, usually in bed or on the couch with knees bent up toward me as my 'manicure table') & the squared matte cap has a somewhat rubber-texture feel that makes controlling my brushstokes a breeze. I wish all nailpolish brands would use this bottle (or at least the cap shape, which makes opening a dried-stuck bottle a piece of cake).

With a $3 pricetag @ drugstores, I couldn't ask for better than this! Will search out more colors, especially the High Intensity ones ('Wham Bam' neon red & 'Beach Baby' neon fuchsia/coral? are next on my list - yeah I have other versions of these too, but again I love the bottle & creamy formula, I will clean & reuse the bottles when they're empty). I like this better than any of my other favorite polish brands @ this time. Glad I (finally) tried it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2011 7:17:00 PM More reviews by pnalley

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I picked up Baby Cakes (pink creme), & Spring Break (purple creme). Both applied well, are opaque in 2 coats and true to the bottle color. They both wore well with no chipping for 3 days, I actually took them off before I had anything other than minor tip wear and I am hard on my nails.

I also picked up Confetti (purple) and Glee (blueish). These are both beautiful. I don't know if they are best described as glass flecked or small glitter. They take several coats to be opaque and really do well as topcoats over other colors.

The bottles are rectangular so they are space saving, and the brushes are nice.

For $2.99 (Rite Aid) per bottle and on occasion a BOGO 50% off, I wouldn't hesitate to purchase this brand again

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2011 2:12:00 PM More reviews by anee

I got the color spring break and it is beautiful.It dries up quickly and looks really pretty on nails.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2011 11:52:00 PM More reviews by shannon02013

One of my favorite drug store polishes! So inexpensive and the colors are gorgeous. I love the brush size and the polish dries very quickly. I bought Glee and Spring Break and I definitely plan on going back for more! So happy I picked up these polishes on a whim, they're gorgeous.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2011 5:55:00 PM More reviews by cheryllan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have two shades - Firefly and Spring Break. I haven't used Firefly yet, but I plan on using it over other polishes. I currently have on Spring Break which is a beautiful, medium purple cream. It is highly pigmented. I probably could have gotten by with one coat, but I used two. I've had it on for 4 days and I don't even have tip wear. At the rate it is going, it could last more than a week. I would definitely buy more Jesse's Girl polishes in the future. I hope they come out with more colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2011 2:14:00 AM More reviews by marippe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

i love these nail polishes! for the longest time my local rite aid didn't carry anything jesse's girl.. i went in to pick up a prescription; and i was greeted by a jg nail polish display. i bought "breathless" and "midori" ~ they are both beautiful colors, very pigmented and dry quickly. they have lasted the entire week chip free. i am so happy with these &will definitely be picking up more colors!