Wet 'n' Wild FastDry - Everybody Loves Redmond

4.9

on 4/7/2015 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is absolutely one of my favorite nail polishes that I own. It applies evenly all over the nail and is close to opaque with just one coat. And the color is a really great tomato red that's bright and fun. Very impressed with this one.

on 10/29/2014 2:16:00 PM

Love everything about this. Dirt cheap, great coverage with just one coat (can definitely do a second coat for a deeper red), applies smoothly, wears well, easily found at drugstores. I can't justify spending more on a great polish when this one works so well.

on 10/9/2013 9:30:00 PM

Whoa. This is the perfect creamy, true red shade. The formula looks good with just one coat, great with two, and to die for with three. Shiny, opaque and easy to use. I couldn't ask for anything more!

on 3/27/2013 10:56:00 PM

One of my favorite shades of yred. At just one dollar the price tag, this is a complete steal! I love how fast the formula dries and how extremely easy It is to apply. I usually go for reds that are a bit darker than this, but this is a good shade of yellowish red. Everyone also compliments my nails amd ask me what brand ofn polish this is. Most ppl think it is an essie since the color is so nice.

on 10/2/2012 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I got this product in the WnW holiday kit which was in a clear box. They are just mini sizes. Because of this, the bottle and brush are kind of crappy. I can't comment on the full size bottle because I haven't tried it.

This color is like the perfect red on me! It's smooth, bright and just screams look at my nails. I want to just look at them all day. It doesn't chip any faster than other more expensive polishes I wear. I use OTD topcoat. Yes, I would buy this again and again.

on 10/2/2012 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I read all of your reviews of this wonderful tomato red polish. I bought it thinking it would be a warmer red then it turned out to be on me. I think w w has really raised the bar for good products for a cheap price. I wouldn't buy this color again but I will try other colors.

on 7/5/2012 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Let's just say I did not have high expectations of this polish (I normally use OPI, China Glaze and SpaRitual). But this little guy blows them away, especially for the price. The bottle is nothing to write home about, but the brush makes it super easy to achieve a neat edge by the cuticle and it disperses the polish very evenly overall. The formula dries fast and is so shiny, one may not need a top coat. My manicure looked professional once I slapped on Seche Vite on top! So go buy a bottle in this color..you won't be disappointed.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This tomato red beauty just caught my eye in the stand. I love wearing it cause it's such bright color.
It was opaque after three layers. I wouldn't say this is a FAST DRY polish but the drying time isn't impossible.

on 6/4/2012 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this polish to cover up a broken toenail so I could wear open toed shoes. The color caught my eye in the bottle, and it looks even better on my toes! I applied two coats and didn't take any particular care of my toenails after, and the color lasted without chipping for three weeks. I'll definitely buy more colors from this line.

on 6/1/2012 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I picked this up at a recent Walgreens 99-cent sale and I also had a $1 off coupon! I ended up just paying the tax for this!

I was looking for an orangey-red for the summer and I always love quick dry polish. I must say I am impressed! I used my standard Sally Hansen Complete Manicure base/top coat with this polish and (so far) it has lasted 5 days! For a red polish, that’s simply amazing! I usually get a chip within a day or two, even when I go to the salon. Plus, this polish does dry super fast! Hardly any “downtime” like you have with regular polish.

There are some nice colors in this line, next I will be searching for a magenta I saw on a blog!

Popular Polishes