December 17, 2014 | 1703 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Morning Burst Skin Brightening Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2014 3:28:00 PM More reviews by shanhal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm on my third bottle of this cleanser! It smells lovely, and gently cleanses my skin. It doesn't dry out my normal/combo skin at all. My skin feels clean and soft after using it! And the bottle lasts months too!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2014 2:16:00 PM More reviews by Youngbeauty143

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I used this cleanser for years, I loved how it really waked me up in the morning. For the skin brightening claim, I really never saw a difference but I didn't mind. Smells really good and lasts for months!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/9/2014 4:17:00 PM More reviews by danielleisacat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This cleanser is gorgeous looking and smells awesome, however, after using it a couple times I started to break out. I know that this product doesn't contain acne medication, but I'm not prone to breakouts- so I've determined it to be a sensitivity to the sparkles in the cleanser leading me to develop small white heads all over my face. In addition, I didn't notice my face to be noticeably "brighter" after use, nor did it feel as clean as when I use a product like Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2014 3:21:00 PM More reviews by ashji

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love the scent. It wakes me up in the morning and I love it. Does a decent job of cleansing, dosent really do much for brightening though... Still will repurchase because it makes me happier in the mornings!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2014 1:03:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

I really did not like the texture of this.
It seemed really cheaply made and did nothing as far as brightening.
Did not clean the skin all that well either

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2014 7:31:00 PM More reviews by marimist

I'm not sure whether it's the yellow, or the pearlescent sheen, or the little beads, but it was really the packaging that did me in--whoever decided on the appearance for this product for Clean & Clear is a genius and deserves a promotion. After passing by it for years, I recently somehow got it in my head that I HAD TO HAVE IT, and basically stalked it for a couple weeks in various stores, waiting for sales, debating about whether I should spend $7 on yet another beauty product.

I did, and I ended up liking the cleanser itself also. The claims sounded a bit over-reaching, but I'm definitely not opposed to a cleanser that contains caffeine and claims to wake me up. It smells wonderful, and the scent put me in a good mood in the mornings. While I'm not sure how brightening it is for my skin, it provided the right balance of clean and not being too drying. Having combo/sensitive skin, there have not been many cleansers that were just right, but this one is.

Since this seems to be increasingly hard to find, I'm really hoping they're not planning to discontinue it, especially when I just found it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2014 4:33:00 PM More reviews by ilovedreamsandseashells

I don't know if it has actually brightened my skin at all but it does it's job as a cleanser and it definitely hasn't caused me any problems.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2014 9:38:00 PM More reviews by cbarber018

I've been using this product for about 2-3 weeks just about every morning I'm not sure if it's a difference because I use other products as well. I like the smell and I might repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2014 10:36:00 AM More reviews by JJackson98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've used this for a while and it does dry my skin out by it gets rid of the oils. It's good but if you have combination skin it can make your skin dry and flaky

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2014 4:46:00 PM More reviews by JaylaMichelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's good, the only thing I don't really like is I don't feel like it brightens up my skin but it does make it soft.