August 30, 2014 | 1677 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Morning Burst Skin Brightening Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2014 7:31:00 PM More reviews by marimist

I'm not sure whether it's the yellow, or the pearlescent sheen, or the little beads, but it was really the packaging that did me in--whoever decided on the appearance for this product for Clean & Clear is a genius and deserves a promotion. After passing by it for years, I recently somehow got it in my head that I HAD TO HAVE IT, and basically stalked it for a couple weeks in various stores, waiting for sales, debating about whether I should spend $7 on yet another beauty product.

I did, and I ended up liking the cleanser itself also. The claims sounded a bit over-reaching, but I'm definitely not opposed to a cleanser that contains caffeine and claims to wake me up. It smells wonderful, and the scent put me in a good mood in the mornings. While I'm not sure how brightening it is for my skin, it provided the right balance of clean and not being too drying. Having combo/sensitive skin, there have not been many cleansers that were just right, but this one is.

Since this seems to be increasingly hard to find, I'm really hoping they're not planning to discontinue it, especially when I just found it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2014 4:33:00 PM More reviews by ilovedreamsandseashells

I don't know if it has actually brightened my skin at all but it does it's job as a cleanser and it definitely hasn't caused me any problems.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2014 9:38:00 PM More reviews by cbarber018

I've been using this product for about 2-3 weeks just about every morning I'm not sure if it's a difference because I use other products as well. I like the smell and I might repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2014 10:36:00 AM More reviews by JJackson98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've used this for a while and it does dry my skin out by it gets rid of the oils. It's good but if you have combination skin it can make your skin dry and flaky

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2014 4:46:00 PM More reviews by JaylaMichelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's good, the only thing I don't really like is I don't feel like it brightens up my skin but it does make it soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 1:13:00 PM More reviews by sealpup333

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

SOOO this is going to be a super long review! I'm rating this 5 lipsticks because it is honestly the best facewash I have ever used in my entire life! FIRST OF ALL I'll say a little bit about my skin. I've always always always had a ton of pebbly looking acne all over my t zone (mostly my forehead), super oily skin (I thank my parents for being Italian...), and I have always had an uneven skintone! I've tried clean and clear face washes, Clearasil, oxy pads, noxema (WORST THING EVER!), stridex pads, generic washes, cetaphil washes, and pretty much just every little product you could think of from the drug store..NONE OF THEM HELPED.. SO I had to go to the dermatologist and he prescribed me Tazorac cream which really helped clear up a lot of my acne for a couple months. But then when I ran out of it I was too lazy to go back to my doctor, so my acne got progressively worse. So I went back to all of the drugstore washes and still NONE of them were working. So I got my Tazorac back but he gave me a gel instead of a cream, and it ended up peeling my ENTIRE FACE and I was left with huge splotches literally on my entire face! :( So I stopped using all products for a month or so, but my acne was horrible and my skin was so dry it flaked off every day, and I would literally have to scratch or wipe off the dead skin even at school..And it was oily looking! My teacher actually asked me why I was sweating so bad, and asked if I was sick...TALK ABOUT A SLAP IN THE FACE.:( So I left school that day crying to my parents. They weren't very helpful at all and just told me to scrub the skin off..I was so scared to do it, because I thought my splotches would get worse! After putting it off for another week I just decided to do it. I started out with St.Ives Apricot Scrub and it helped a little but not enough..And that's when I discovered this baby!<3 I started using this product on a little face exfoliater pad and HOLY COW it worked AMAZING the first time<3333 It takes quite a bit of work to rinse it off thoroughly but it is totally worth the 20 minutes or so at the end of the day! I always scrub my face with this in my sink for a good 10 minutes, then I rinse for 10 minutes or so. Then I ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO TAKE A SHOWER AFTER! Just to make sure there's no residue left over. And honestly it has gotten rid of almost all of my discoloration and splotches, I'm barely oily ever anymore (WHICH IS A MIRACLE), and my acne has gotten so much better! (: I recommend this to ANYONE! It saved my life! (: (btw I use it every other time I shower, morning or night!)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2013 9:02:00 PM More reviews by talaaasorenson

I have been using this every morning and I think it gets my face super soft and clean feeling. I don't see too much of a 'brightening effect', but it gets me ready for the day. I like the way it smells and it makes my skin feel very cooling. I do like this, but I might not repurchase it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2013 11:34:00 AM More reviews by Tam94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Doesnt do much to my face, i don't see the brightening affect after i have used it. Theres a slight tingle on my face once i have used it and its very cooling but personally i don't think its anything special and i don't see any physical differences after i have used it :/

rated 2 of 5 on 7/30/2013 1:25:00 PM More reviews by hockeygal66

this made my skin dry and flake really bad but the only good thing about this is the smell and the packaging which is so cute.
I wont buy this again

rated 1 of 5 on 6/25/2013 4:26:00 PM More reviews by crayoluhh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product murdered my skin, I have naturally oily skin during the summer (which is when I use this product) and it tore up my skin beyond repair. I have little scars on my face from such dry skin.