April 19, 2014 | 1848 users online

Shave Products - Kiss My Face - Moisture Shave

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2014 7:57:00 PM More reviews by jpaulhynes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Kiss My face Fragrance Free 4 in 1 Moisture Shave is a good shaving lotion, it's actually very good. It would be even better if it were thicker, which is why I'm taking one lippie off. This product is vegan, without animal ingredients and not tested on animals. It is very slippery, which makes for a close shave. You don't need a lot, so the price is decent. Of course, it could be lower. I have the pump, which is convenient in the shower. The plastic could be sturdier, however the packaging is simple and nice. A tube version is available and would be great for those traveling. Overall, I highly recommend this product for a comfortable shaving experience with a natural product. I will continue to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 2:00:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff is AMAZING! I didn't think using a different shaving product would make such a big difference but I am amazed at the results from using this product. First of all, it smells amazing (I used the Cool Mint fragrance, which also tingles and soothes your legs - so nice!) Second, it makes your legs feel SO soft in the shower. It doesn't gunk up your razor either. Third, it is THE closest/longest lasting shave I've ever gotten! It's been a week since I shaved and I barely have any stubble. The first three days my legs were completely smooth and felt freshly shaven. I am recommending this product to all of my friends and family. I will never use another shaving cream again!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2014 5:26:00 AM More reviews by lizrocks8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the first shaving cream I've ever tried - I usually just use conditioner. I ran out of conditioner and decided to give this a try. It's AMAZING! I was shocked at how easily my razor glided over my skin and the fact that the blade didn't clog up. Usually when I shave, I have to go over areas multiple times in order to remove all the hair. With this, I went over just once and was left with completely hairless skin. My legs are so smooth, I can't believe I didn't try this sooner. The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't come in a larger bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2014 5:22:00 PM More reviews by squiggles37

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My go-to shaving cream for the past three years. I use the fragrance free version. Let's go through the list of pros, shall we?

+ Paraben/gluten/phthalate/SLS/fragrance/dye free
+ Biodegradable
+ Cruetly free/vegan friendly
+ Affordable

Doesn't dry out my skin, and you can control the lather amount by how much/little water you add to the "soap." Bonus is that it comes in a pump for home and a flip top tube for travel.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 5:46:00 PM More reviews by auntita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I used to buy this in the vanilla earth scent and LOVED it. It smelled just like cookie dough.

A little goes a long way so it lasts a good amount of time. I like the plastic packaging and both the pump and the smaller twist cap are easy to use. I find cans of shaving cream or gel can sometimes leave marks in the shower.

The only scent I could find (in the few stores that sold it around me at the time) was unscented,so I stopped buying it. I've seen the new scents in the health food section of the locale grocery store for quite a while now and plan to try it again the next time I run out of shaving cream.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2013 1:10:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Love this! This gives a smoother shave for me and doesn't dry out my skin or cause any irritation. I adore the pomegranate/grapefruit scent, but have also enjoyed the green tea scent as well as the lavender scent. It doesn't gunk up my razor with residue which is nice and it has a creamy consistency. I have to stock up on tubes of these when they are on sale, otherwise I'm looking at about six dollars for one tube at my local health food store. Fortunately I get about a month and a half worth of use for each tube. I highly recommend to give this a try. My next goal is to purchase the mint version to see how well my skin responds. Will update soon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2013 11:15:00 AM More reviews by Rosse86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

The best "natural" shave cream I've used! I went for the Lavender/Shea one since lavender is calming and antiseptic. This shave cream is very mild and moisturising, while making the shaving procedure very smooth. And, importantly, it easily rinses out of the razors! Great price too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2013 2:57:00 PM More reviews by ljoseph29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love how this shaving cream glides on so smoothly on my legs. I use the minty formula which cools down your skin so you won't feel the blade rub down on your skin so much. I am so glad that I've found a shaving cream that doesn't make me break out or make my skin itchy from the scents. My skin is so smooth and luxurious after I use it. I recommend this to anyone who has sensitive skin and is looking for the perfect hypoallergenic shave cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 10:47:00 AM More reviews by staceb1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

After suffering from ingrown hairs, itchy bumps and nicks my whole life, this product has been an absolute surprise.

Heavily fragranced shaving creams have always left my skin screaming. At one point I decided to go a more gentle route and use aloe vera gel and coconut oil. Though those are great alternatives, I am nearly blind and have a difficulty shaving my legs when I can't see. Something different needed to be found, and that's where Kiss My Face Moisture Shave steps in.

Kiss My Face Moisture Shave has been such a great find. It's moisturizing, gentle and leaves my skin smooth and happy.

Typically I have to use the gentle, unscented formulations of any product. While I prefer that formulation for the Moisture Shave, I have used the Lavender scent without any issues.

This is truly a magnificent product for sensitive skinned people!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2013 9:48:00 PM More reviews by acidcrush

My favorite cruelty-free shave cream so far! It leaves my legs silky smooth and I haven't had razor burn at all while using this. It also rinses out of the razor very well. The only thing I didn't really like was the scent.. I got Peaceful Patchouli. It wasn't enough of a problem to keep me from using up the bottle, but I will definitely try a different scent next time.