Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm - Pink Blossom

4.1

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Good quality lip balm. It is has more of a thin, greasy feel, rather than waxy. This particular shade is a sheer cool-toned rosy pink. My lips are naturally a bit rosy, so the colour doesn't show up on me very well, but this would probably suit paler lips. The scent is a bit sweet and chemically, though pleasant.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

My to-go lipstick. As a lip balm it's nice but don't expect miracles. The air in my house gets pretty dry during winter because of the heaters and no lip balm I've tried so far could prevent my lips getting a little chapped. I just keep it at a minimum level with a gentle lip peeling and lip balm, and Burt's Bees works just fine for that.

As a lipstick it's really good for me. I'm very pale and a lot of lipsticks, even in pink color looks too much on my face, but this one just leaves a natural-look while giving some color. I also love its scent. As long as Burt's Bees continue to make it I will probably buy.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is my favourite chapstick/lipstick combo. Feels lovely and moisturising, nice natural colour. Really really great.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

For a lip balm it has great pigmentation. You have to reapply it because it does not last all day. Your lips feel soft and creamy specially great for winter time. The packaging is really cute with a nice message written on it. This product should be on one's purse always.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Does not contain sunscreen which is the only downfall of this product (Burt's Bees website claims this is anti-aging).

The ingredients are great and more importantly, it works. My parched lips are smooth and moisturized.

It is very oily as opposed to waxy like chapstick. Therefore it has to be applied more often. Although it feels oily, it does not feather outside my lipline into any wrinkles.

The color is so beautiful on my NC15 fair skin. My lip color is splotchy pigmented and it evens out the color. It is a sheer wash of color, but it makes my lips look naturally luscious pink.

Although you can find lots of great balm for under $7, I will buy this again because my lips not only feel good, the color makes them look fantastic.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Love this!!! It's the perfect pink for me! A lit of soft pinks look corpse-like on me, or pepto-bismol. This is soft, creamy, long-lasting and divine!

Love this! So much better than a lipstick! It moisturizes and has great pigmentation.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Boy was this ever a find. I purchased Chanel Coco Lip Shine in Boy which was beautiful but lasted all of 10 minutes and was not hydrating at all. So I was on the hunt for a substitute and this fits the bill wonderfully The hydration is great and the colour is a rosy pink which brightens and looks natural. This lasts about 4 hours both the moisturizing and the colour. It is not just for weekends. I rated it a 4 because it has a plastic taste on initial application and that disappears over time.

Love the tinted colour and very moisturising. Tried it on my boyfriend, and his lips were shimmering away. Very easy to apply and will definitely purchase this again. Only disadvantage is the cost, its a bit pricey.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

!!!*HG Tinted Lip Balm*!!! I wanted to review this a long time ago but wanted to leave some time to see if I'd end up changing my mind. It's been over two years and I still love this!!

*-* If I slather this on at night, the following morning my lips and smoothed out and plump and stays that way throughout the day. Even the tint stays on the lip to some extent.
*-* The pink blossom colour is beautifully flattering and natural enough to layer on and still look almost natural, not like makeup/lipstick.
*-* The moisturising effect lasts for much longer than other tinted lip balms I've used so for me worth the price, although I do usually wait for a 3 for 2 offer at Boots anyway.
:( The only negative is that it doesn't absorb very quickly so will go straight all over a glass/cup after application & I think the cardboard tube outer packaging is a bit excessive, I can't really find a use for it afterwards.

Popular Lip Treatments