Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm - Pink Blossom

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 10/9/2014 8:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Love this!!! It's the perfect pink for me! A lit of soft pinks look corpse-like on me, or pepto-bismol. This is soft, creamy, long-lasting and divine!

on 1/19/2014 7:16:00 PM

Love this! So much better than a lipstick! It moisturizes and has great pigmentation.

on 12/15/2013 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Boy was this ever a find. I purchased Chanel Coco Lip Shine in Boy which was beautiful but lasted all of 10 minutes and was not hydrating at all. So I was on the hunt for a substitute and this fits the bill wonderfully The hydration is great and the colour is a rosy pink which brightens and looks natural. This lasts about 4 hours both the moisturizing and the colour. It is not just for weekends. I rated it a 4 because it has a plastic taste on initial application and that disappears over time.

on 11/27/2013 12:03:00 AM

Love the tinted colour and very moisturising. Tried it on my boyfriend, and his lips were shimmering away. Very easy to apply and will definitely purchase this again. Only disadvantage is the cost, its a bit pricey.

on 11/22/2013 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

!!!*HG Tinted Lip Balm*!!! I wanted to review this a long time ago but wanted to leave some time to see if I'd end up changing my mind. It's been over two years and I still love this!!

*-* If I slather this on at night, the following morning my lips and smoothed out and plump and stays that way throughout the day. Even the tint stays on the lip to some extent.
*-* The pink blossom colour is beautifully flattering and natural enough to layer on and still look almost natural, not like makeup/lipstick.
*-* The moisturising effect lasts for much longer than other tinted lip balms I've used so for me worth the price, although I do usually wait for a 3 for 2 offer at Boots anyway.
:( The only negative is that it doesn't absorb very quickly so will go straight all over a glass/cup after application & I think the cardboard tube outer packaging is a bit excessive, I can't really find a use for it afterwards.

on 11/21/2013 4:59:00 PM

This is the best lip product I've ever used. Moisturising? Yes (and I have very dry, flaking lips normally). Colour? It is a cute, natural looking pink that you can build up without it being thick like lipstick. It has a semi-translucent type of application, not solid colour. Only qualm I'd have is that the colour can disappear a bit quicker than liked throughout the day, but I don't know if it is just that I don't put on enough or have a habit of biting/pursing/licking my lips (umm...).

on 8/15/2013 9:26:00 AM

Hands-down one of my favorite tinted lip balms out there in the market ! It glides on very smoothly on the lips, while adding a subtle hint of colour without ever drying out the lips (if you're looking for pigmentation, then you'll be disappointed!) . Formula wise, it's very smooth...almost buttery I must say, and does not come scented. The shade also doesn't come with any shimmer.

I got this in Pink Blossom which is a pleasant pink hue that I believe would look great on most fair-medium skin tones. This is one of my everyday lip balm, that practically looks great on every kind of makeup, and is appropriate in a work setting as well. My only gripe is that for a lip balm, it's very expensive !

Would be keen to try out the other colours !

on 8/1/2013 1:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I've been looking forever for a product like this. A lip balm that adds a subtle amount of pink to my lips. Love it!!

on 7/11/2013 5:09:00 PM

I was looking for a tinted lipbalm for the summer--something lightweight, that I could just slick on without a mirror. I looked at everything--Chubby Sticks, sheer lipstick, lipgloss, you name it. This is my HG tinted lipbalm! The Pink Blossom shade is a natural pink color, about one shade darker than my natural lips (medium-dark pigmentation, with pale skin). It goes on smoothly and stays for a decent amount of time. I reapply every so often anyways because it feels very hydrating--just instead of the normal clear Burts Bees, it's pigmented to give the "me-but-better" look. It has medium pigmentation--not incredibly sheer, but definitely not opaque. My only (small) quibble is the case is identical to the normal Burts Bees chapstick case, just a different color. A bit more pizazz would have been lovely, but I suppose it works well to slide it in my pocket. I highly recommend and will definitely buy this again when I run out!

on 6/5/2013 5:10:00 PM

Very moisturizing, not sticky at all. Very sheer color, but not invisible. Looks very natural and is a perfect touch-up to your makeup! I just think any tube of wax that you put on your lips should be priced under $2-$3. Wish it would stay on just a little bit longer, I do touch it up often.

Popular Lip Treatments