November 24, 2014 | 1991 users online

Concealers - Korres - Quercetin & Oak Concealer Correcteur

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2014 6:28:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this product. Saw my friend get a makeover with this and it just looked so natural on her that I wanted to try it. Was shopping at TJ Maxx and found this. It's a three piece set with full size concealer, foundation and primer for $24.99. This exact same kit is on HSN for $48 so think I got a great deal.

But anyway, got this in light (2) and medium (3). Although the medium is a match for my nc30 skin tone, I like the two for shading. The two is just a hair too light on its own. And three is perfect, so I don't really need the two but like to mix but it's not necessary.

This is a thin concealer. It goes on smoothly looks natural and lasts all day with no creasing. The down side is that it's not a heavy duty coverage concealer. It's much better for those with less dark circles. Some days I need more coverage than this. Nut I do like it for around the house or going out low key. It's that "you're not wearing makeup" look. I am happy I got this. Retails on its own for $22.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/16/2014 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Nadja3377

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like Korres products and I thought I'd give this one a try...personally, my dark circles under my eyes needed something better and this product was not aggressive enough---b/c of it's pricey nature, i dont want to throw it out but once it's done, I'm switching ASAP

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2014 5:01:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

Overpriced, nice pigmentation but terrible coverage for my bloodshot eye darkness and trying to blend this product on my complexion was hell. Consistency felt kind of greasy and, even when setting it with powder, it creased and looked cakey. The supposed "quercetin and oak" properties were non existent, they did not make any improvement on the swelling of my eye area. When reading the ingredients they are not even directly listed, just preservatives and chemical dupes. Just horrible. Save the money and buy a better concealer, I guarantee there are better ones than this crap.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 12:05:00 AM More reviews by kelseykay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I absolutely LOVE this concealer.. which never happens! I was previously using maybelline fit me concealer because it worked and matched my skin color pretty well but wasn't impressed with the ingredients. I decided to try something more natural and beneficial to my skin so I gave this concealer a shot. My skin is ridiculously sensitive and the fit me concealer caused some irritation after using it for about 6 months. I'm always hesitant to try new things but loved what korres had to offer. Seriously such a great product. The color is spot on.. not yellow or pink on my skin. It's rich but not too rich to where it looks caked. I've been wearing it over my moisturizer and spf everyday which are both pretty hydrating themselves. I haven't felt like it needs to be set with powder or anything .. just perfect! Love everything about it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2013 5:14:00 PM More reviews by lovehart86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this concealer! I actually purchased it on a whim because it was on sale at my local Sephora for like $12, I think. After purchasing it, I didn't use it for a while, but when I finally did I fell in love. I'm an African-American girl with dry/combo skin and this did me justice. Much better than some of the other brands that I've used in the past. I will say though, that it can be a bit cakey if used in excess. My way of fixing this is to use Evian spray on my concealer brush prior to application. That helps it glide on a little better and gives a more even consistency on the skin. I don't use this product for heavy concealing, mostly just for brow structuring and some spot concealing. I tried using it for under eye circles and it became just a bit too creased for my liking (even with the Evian spray).

Overall, however, I do like this product and would recommend it to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2012 2:30:00 PM More reviews by cassabella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have always hated buying concealers; I am pale with more pinkish skin and every thing I have tried is too dark and yellowy. I gave up on drugstore products out of frustration, and asked for help at Sephora. My skin also gets pretty dry and makeup around my eyes can look very flaky.

I had never heard of this brand but this recommendation was perfect! The lightest shade looks great on me without being too dark, and it has never made my skin look flaky. I have used for almost a month and there is tons left; I'm sure it'll last me at least 6 months or more. I always apply with a small brush and just use my finger to blend the last little bits which works well and keeps the jar more hygienic I think. Definitely worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2012 9:58:00 PM More reviews by sawmakeup

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I tried this after much frustration with everything else. Even Smashbox, which got such great ratings. Sigh.

This is working out very well, I must say. It doesn't cover my dark circles completely, but I am actually using it down my nose and my cheeks right by my nose to help with redness, and it's great for that! I get a nice, smooth finish with some powder on top.

For my eyes, I use this first, and then add a mineral concealer lightly on top, and it stays all day, no creasing. Before I put it all on, I've been using some argan oil under my eyes, and it's not quite dry when I put on the concealer. But I think that's why it's easy to blend.

It's not breaking me out at all! The color match is perfect, and it feels like nothing on. I also like pots because it's easy to dip a brush in for spot concealing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2012 5:10:00 PM More reviews by SherlockedinsidetheTardis

I went in looking for a creamy, blendable concealer, and I walked out with one. It matches my pale skintone perfectly and I can use it anywhere on my face. I really couldn't be happier with this one, honestly. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2012 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Angelisa

I dont take seriously any reviews for antiaging products made by the under 25 crowd. I skip right past them, theyre too young to really offer any significant info . Anyway this concealer is great for my needs. Creamy and covers great. Although i do not like that its in a pot. I havent noticed any less wrinkles but all in all it is a very good concealer for the price. There are better out there but this one is in my top 3 and I truly have tried them all aside from drug store brands. I only have one face so I buy the absolute best i can afford and i do not consider drug store cosmetics "good" i dont care what anybody sais.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/6/2012 4:12:00 PM More reviews by Chellevuong

I purchased this because it had anti-aging properties. Unfortunately, the formula is very dry. The moment you put it on it emphasizes your under eye creases. I tried it for a month and returned it.