April 18, 2014 | 1585 users online

Eye Shadow - L.A. Colors - 5 Color Metallic Eyeshadow in Ammunition

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by DrGMart

I believe I picked this up from an Urban Planet for about three dollars...they're all shimmery, but have surprisingly good pigmentation. Would definitely recommend if you're into metallics.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/25/2013 7:49:00 PM More reviews by TheLastOfUs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have had this palette for a while. It's okay. I originally intended to use only the black so I could set my eyeshadow. They looked pretty and seemed like they had potential to be a amazing product, but I hated the white, grey-black, and black. That leaves me with only the silver and the lilac. These were the only two that weren't crumbly. And the white looked so chalky on my eyelids that I took it off right away.

I hated this palette, but I would rebuy to use the two silvery colors included in it. This would also be a perfect one to use if you're trying to master a smokey eye, so you can try it, have all the colors you'd need, and not have it be expensive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2013 7:42:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

This is a perfect little palette for that smokey look and awesome for nighttime wear for girls night out. This product is very cheap in price but not at all cheap in quality and the colors appear nicely pigmented and show that on the lids and blend easily together. Just don't forget to put on your primer and your looks is solid for the night!! Great palette to have and a great buy!! IMPRESSED

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2013 11:31:00 PM More reviews by spacecowgirlredux

Best quick smoky eye ever. The only shadow in this palette I don't care for is the lilac - I substitute NYX Frosted Lilac or Spring Flower, or sometimes even Luxor, instead. They're not the best shadows ever, but they're not like most cheap shadows either - you don't have to dig into the shadow, or scrape the surface with your fingernail, or even pack on layer after layer to get full color. In fact, I apply them dry (over primer!) with good results - I only use the last one wet, and that's because I wear it as liner. You really can't beat the price, either - I think I paid a measly US$3 @ Cherry Culture, and it's worth at least 5 times that IMO.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2011 7:09:00 AM More reviews by thespacecowgirl

An unbeatable cheap smoky eye. All the shades have surprisingly good texture and pigmentation, especially for the price, although I've found that the high shimmer appearance in the pan is just the top layer - they're less shimmery and more of a pearl beneath. Moving from left to right, I use the colors like this: bright, pearly slightly warm toned white as all-over wash; metallic neutral medium silver on the lid; pearly neutral gray-lavender as highlight; pearly neutral light gunmetal in the crease; and pearly neutral almost-black dark gray as a smudgy liner. The case is a little hard to get open and is a bit of a hazard to nail polish, but it's worth it. Best worn with winged-out L.A. Colors Glitter Liner in 3D, a divine gunmetal/silver shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2011 3:09:00 PM More reviews by starlesssky386

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I have had more than a few of these palettes and I love them! This one is a gray/lilac/silver theme. The middle shade is a beautiful silvery lilac (my picture may not do it justice!). The shadows are shimmery/sparkly without any huge chunks of glitter. They also last forever over a primer! This particular palette is great for silvery/gray smokey looks.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No