December 19, 2014 | 827 users online

Palettes - Josie Maran Cosmetics - Argan Eye Love You Too Palette

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2014 4:05:00 PM More reviews by mladkins

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I feel compelled to bring up the rating on this, even though it is a long discontinued product. I finally swapped for it after wanting it for a looong time and I absolutely ADORE it! Most of the colors have a pearly finish, unless you only wear matte colors I don't understand how anyone could say they are too shimmery. I've been wearing this a lot considering I have hundreds of eye shadows, today my husband said "your eye makeup looks really good". Enough said!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2011 4:15:00 PM More reviews by harls321

I've always been a fan of JM eye shadows because they are so silky smooth and blend so easily. It is a nice change from my usual neutral eye look but I find it has too much shimmer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2011 3:24:00 AM More reviews by fionamimi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It has beautiful colors that compliment each other very well.

However, the colors aren't too pigmented, but it is a very natural line and colors. They are build able but I wasn't really impressed. Also, really soft and velvet like and they blend really well, too.
I feel like it's kind of a copy cat of Naked by Urban Decay.

I do like the packaging on this one, though. They did well with it and it's pretty. I hope it doesn't get scratched though :)

Now that I have it, I wouldn't mind keeping it but I wouldn't repurchase it.