Victoria's Secret Attractions- Glam Goddess

on 12/17/2011 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Out of the 4 scents available online, this was my second favorite from the Attractions line. It smells pretty much like the main scent description--freesia and musk, I believe. It's not amazing, but it's nice for casual days and lasts longer than Love Bitten on me. It also smells slightly more mature, although VS mists are always more on the juvenile side for me. (Not a bad thing if that's what you're expecting and you're okay with it!)

on 11/20/2011 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Oh my!!!!!!! I bought this scent first back in May, when I was down in the States. I INSTANTLY fell in love with this lotion! And I regretted not getting any more. When I went back to the States again, I was heartbroken to find that I couldn't find Glam Goddess anywhere in the store. I settled for another body lotion, but my spirit was already taken by GG. Lo and behold, when I was in Orlando a few weeks ago, I was a VS outlet store, and they were selling GG at 4 dollars per bottle!!!!!! The original price is 18 dollars per bottle, so you can imagine that I took advantage of that deal! I literally took my arm, and swept a whole counter full of GG into the bag provided by VS. Now onto the scent. it is the perfect mix of sweetness, and floral. It is a very sweet and sexy scent all at the same time. This is my signature aroma, and I always get compliments when I wear it. (which is now everyday). HGHGHG!

on 6/3/2011 3:08:00 AM

Victoria's Secret was having a great sale...I had hesitated before ordering online, and am glad I did because the store had an awesome sale...I got three Attractions items in different scents for less then the price of one. I got Glam Goddess Fragrance Mist, and the Love Bitten Mist and shower gel.Glam Goddess is a natural for me, because I am a musk fan. This is a light fragrance spray that actual packs a punch when first spritzed, but fades fairly quickly, as all such products do. It's a nice musk, very clean, and when spritzed after a shower, leaves you smelling yummy, and it also moisturizes your skin. Great to use before bed. I don't think I would use this as my main scent, but it is good for before bed, or when you don't really want to wear perfume, but want to smell nice....It's supposed to have a secret Ever Tempt scent that's supposed to attract the opposite sex, but can't say I've been mobbed since wearing it. A nice scent, and a deal for the price.
'

on 4/3/2011 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Of all the scents in this line, this one stopped me at the display table when I normally move along to testing something else. Glam Goddess has naked musk and sensual freesia. It's not the typical musk and freesia scent. I don't think it smells like either of them. It's supposed to smell differently on every woman, and make her more appealing with their Evertempt blend. To me it smells like a soft amber floral. Delicious, but not sweet. The products are $18-$20, and this 8.4 oz spray is $20 full price. Right now they are 2 for $24 or 3 for $30. It's a bit pricey for a regular line, but maybe the Evertempt or notes make them more expensive. I love it. I also bought Wild One, but it's going back because it doesn't last and is just fruity. If you like BBW Twilight Woods, then Glam Goddess is probably right for you. The lasting power is decent and probably better with the matching lotion or body cream.

Popular Fragrances