Sephora Instant Depuffing Roll-on Gel

2.5

I received a large sample of this as a VIB member. By no means would I purchase. I see no results with this gel, and I recently seen pictures of myself while wearing it (omg, the creases under my eyes made me look 5 years older). The only thing I do like is the packaging.

on 10/25/2014 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

This is very cooling, and works well depuffing my undereyes. However, it does nothing for dark circles.

on 5/28/2014 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I really don't like this. I have very puffy eyes and dark circles, and after applying,
my dark circles look worse than ever. My boyfriend actually asked me once if I had been punched in the eye when he saw me after I applied this product! It makes the whole eye look red and doesn't reduce the puffiness at all. When I apply it, I also feel a tingly, slightly burning sensation which is not nice at all. The packaging isn't very good either - you actually have to squeeze it to get product on the rollerball end, and you either get too much product coming out or nothing at all. I definitely wouldn't recommend this.

on 5/13/2014 12:01:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I've been using this product for at least 2 and a half years now. Although it hasn't fully got rid of my dark circles, it does minimizes the appearance of it and my puffiness is gone. I enjoy the cool sensation feeling it leaves after applying it. I usually use this in the morning as part of my daily routine and as well at night after I'm done washing all my makeup off. Did I mention it's easy to apply on?

on 4/1/2014 4:12:00 PM

This is an okay moisturising gel delivered in a rollerball pen. I don't have puffy eyes so can't say if it works for that. Just a pretty basic gel that didn't make much difference one way or the other.

on 3/14/2014 6:41:00 PM

I don't know what to say about this...I deifnitely don't notice any de-puffing and I think I like my Mary Kay eye cream better. I don't feel that this makes a dramatic difference in my undereye area AT ALL. Won't repurchase.

on 11/15/2013 8:01:00 AM

This didn't work for me at all. It didn't de-puff my eyes and at best I think they slightly moisturized the eye area... Definitely would not purchase again.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I've tried Sephora makeup before so, I figured their skincare must be pretty good too. I absolutely LOVE this Instant Depuffing Roll-on Gel!!! Once applied, there is a cooling effect. I apply it @ night before I go to bed. The first time I used it I couldn't believe it. In the morning the puffiness was gone!! Unbelievable price too...you can't beat $15 for a great product that works!!! :)

on 7/29/2012 1:45:00 AM

I've been trying to find a good depuffing product for so long, I went in sephora and decided to give it a try. I put it in the fridge as they suggested, and used it every night and morning but I really didn't see any 'instant' depuffing improvement. I am disappointed. If you have serious puffy undereye this might not work for you. I end up using this as a moisturizer for my eyes :(

It's not doing anything for me, probably because my eyes aren't puffy but with a mild-just-starting eye bag. I don't really know what's wrong with my skin so i'm just saying this won;t help with bags-like problems. And if you know what would please say it!