April 17, 2014 | 913 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Sephora - Instant Depuffing Roll-on Gel

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2014 4:12:00 PM More reviews by domokun_nyc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is an okay moisturising gel delivered in a rollerball pen. I don't have puffy eyes so can't say if it works for that. Just a pretty basic gel that didn't make much difference one way or the other.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/14/2014 6:41:00 PM More reviews by GallardoGlam

I don't know what to say about this...I deifnitely don't notice any de-puffing and I think I like my Mary Kay eye cream better. I don't feel that this makes a dramatic difference in my undereye area AT ALL. Won't repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/15/2013 8:01:00 AM More reviews by lookabbycat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This didn't work for me at all. It didn't de-puff my eyes and at best I think they slightly moisturized the eye area... Definitely would not purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2013 8:31:00 AM More reviews by realmakeovers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've tried Sephora makeup before so, I figured their skincare must be pretty good too. I absolutely LOVE this Instant Depuffing Roll-on Gel!!! Once applied, there is a cooling effect. I apply it @ night before I go to bed. The first time I used it I couldn't believe it. In the morning the puffiness was gone!! Unbelievable price too...you can't beat $15 for a great product that works!!! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/29/2012 1:45:00 AM More reviews by Krystallulu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I've been trying to find a good depuffing product for so long, I went in sephora and decided to give it a try. I put it in the fridge as they suggested, and used it every night and morning but I really didn't see any 'instant' depuffing improvement. I am disappointed. If you have serious puffy undereye this might not work for you. I end up using this as a moisturizer for my eyes :(

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2012 4:09:00 PM More reviews by littlelambmary

It's not doing anything for me, probably because my eyes aren't puffy but with a mild-just-starting eye bag. I don't really know what's wrong with my skin so i'm just saying this won;t help with bags-like problems. And if you know what would please say it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2012 1:45:00 AM More reviews by Tinkergirl87

I got this product about three wks ago and I love it. I use it twice a day and its made to instantly depuff but i already see a difference in my whole under eye area, its so much brighter and smoother than it was. You can really feel it working. I will continue to repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2011 11:23:00 PM More reviews by sangrmahlia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Black

Good for what it is: instant de-puff. This works better than Clinique's All About Eyes eye massage roll-on (does nothing). No sting, instant effect, no side effect irritation. Feels good on the skin too. Long-term wise...well since I don't think this is meant for long-term treatment, so I'm not really that bummed to see nothing much changed in terms of lines, dark circles, etc. So bottom line: get this for if you travel a lot or need something more than coffee to wake you up, but don't rely on it for eye treatment.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2011 11:35:00 PM More reviews by terev

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I tried this in the store yesterday and had to go back to buy it today. I don't have dark circles, but do occasionally get puffiness under my eyes. I put it on on my way out of the store and forgot about it, until I looked in the mirror about 15 minutes later and couldn't believe he difference! Even my husband, who was not with me in Sephora asked me what I did, because my face looked brighter! I was so pleased with the results I went back today and bought it! I'll update this review if this product stops working, but for now, it's 2 for 2! I gave it a 4 because I haven't tried this product by any other brands, so I don't know if it's the best....

rated 1 of 5 on 5/1/2011 9:42:00 PM More reviews by Ymel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I used it every morning and every night for a few weeks and I didn't see any improvements.This does nothing to help unpuff your eyes and not only that, but I almost feel like it makes my dark circles darker.

The only plus side is that it doesn't irritate your eyes.

Worthless.