August 30, 2014 | 1805 users online

Treatments (Face) - Neutrogena - Rapid Wrinkle Repair Night Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 1:25:00 PM More reviews by flappergirl35

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am 46 years old, and have discovered that this cream is awesome. I haven't exactly been kind to my skin over the years, yet I haven't had much in the way of fine lines or wrinkles.

However, I had developed these annoying red patches around my nose, and weird little bumps on my chin which were hard to cover with makeup. I tried exfoliating, and it didn't get rid of them. Finally, I got this wrinkle cream and have been using it every night. Not only have the bumps decreased, but the redness is nearly completely gone.

I am quite pleased with the results, and hope to see more as I continue to use it. I've been only on this cream for around 10 days, and already I can see a difference in the tone, pores and evenness of my skin.

I love the packaging, I only wish it came in a larger size. Five lippies isn't enough!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2014 7:38:00 AM More reviews by ProductJunkey

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have used this in the past, remember that I really liked it, used it up and then went on to something else. I have been using Paula's Choice 8% AHA since last summer. That did work well as far as brightening up and making my skin tone even. A problem I have is those tiny bumps under my eyes, and down the tops of my cheeks a little. I don't know if it's age, maybe using a heavier eye cream..(I switched up my eye cream several times- no luck- still had the bumps)...I still continued with the Paula's choice, knowing that it would it would eventually get rid of the bumps...used for months and months... nothing... I even started using the Paula's Choice 10% AHA, still no results.
Purchased the Neutrogena at CVS, they had an extra bucks deal. Started using this day and night. It's been about two weeks and guess what? The bumps are all but gone! So if you have that problem, try retinol and not AHA's. I always thought AHA's were the best, but this proves me wrong.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2014 6:39:00 PM More reviews by eadinsmo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been using this for a couple of months (along with the Rapid Tone Repair) and I like it a lot! It's relatively expensive at CVS (about $27, I think) but there are usually coupons and CVS has had Buy One, Get One 50% Off sales as well. I've even seen a two-pack at Sam's Club for $29. That makes the price a lot better.

Great packaging - a small opaque glass bottle with a pump dispenser that locks shut with a twist. You can't see when you're running out, but at least the ingredients are safe from light and air.

It's a pretty nice product to use. It spreads nicely and absorbs quickly. I like a treatment/moisturizer combination product because I am LAZY at bedtime. The fragrance is a bit much, and kind of disappointing from Neutrogena. It doesn't bother me, but I don't know why they would add a potential irritant.

My skin has responded very well. Only a little irritation in the beginning around my nostrils, but otherwise it's fine. My pores have shrunk away to little nothings. My skin just looks brighter and tighter and wrinkle-free. I do wish they would tell us what the percentage of retinol is, in this and in the companion products. I have just bought a 2% retinol product from Watts Beauty, which was only $18 for 2 ounces.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 9:48:00 PM More reviews by MichelleAmanda

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for years and perhaps this why ppl think I'm so young looking.I was carded last month and in the fall as well,which flabbergasts me.So I would have to say this product is fabulous especially if you have oily skin.I wish the jar was bigger and contained more product, hence it would last longer!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/22/2014 10:23:00 AM More reviews by Athena2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Admittedly, I am 42 and have only recently started caring about my skin so I don't have a lot of experience with skin care products. I've never had problems with acne, and I was often told that my skin was flawless and that I had invisible pores when I was younger. I was totally clueless about skincare, and I never even bothered to wash my face. After I turned thirty, I would buy skin care products every few years, but after I tried them for a few days they would just sit in my drawer. I now have brown spots and wrinkles around my eyes, so I decided to do something about it. I noticed the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair at Costco, so I hopped onto MakeupAlley, read some reviews, and thought it seemed like a great deal. Wrong.

I applied it two nights in a row and then stopped. I noticed that it made my face look immediately blotchy and it irritated my skin. However, the biggest problem was the smell. It's very strong. A few weeks later, I did extensive research and decided to place an order from Paula's Choice. I am using a variety of products from the RESIST line and I'm seeing dramatic results.

Last night, I decided that I shouldn't be wasting the Neutrogena moisturizer, so I decided to use it on my hands. The smell was so strong it made my eyes water and I had to wash it off. My husband could smell it from several feet away. I honestly don't know how people can stand to have something that smells like this on their faces. If you have any sensitivity to products with fragrance, avoid this.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 9:35:00 AM More reviews by NJulia

I have tried many "wrinkle repair" moisturizers out there, from the expensive ones to the drug store ones. This one though, it's amazing. I have been using it for two months now. I have acne on my cheeks and I've been prescribed by my dermatologist to use differin gel at night and trentinoin .1% cream during the day. I use the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair night moisturizer after I put the differin gel on-about a half hour later. At first, it dried the skin around my eyes, where they were really flaky. I used a heavier moisturizer to combat that around my eyes for a couple of weeks until it didn't do it anymore. After two months of using this product nightly, I have to say I see some serious results. I initially bought it to see if it would help with my acne scars and it did. I had two deep acne scars on my right cheek and discoloration on my left and they aren't there anymore. Also, it seemed to help my parenthesis and this little line by my eyebrow. I'm only 27 and I use sunscreen daily so my wrinkles weren't the focus, it was the deep acne scars and discoloration. You can't even tell I had bad breakouts before. Once I run out of this product, I will be returing to the drug store to get it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 2:20:00 PM More reviews by alicea825

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product is amazing. It's a silky lotion that literally works overnight with no irritating side effects. Not only have I seen a reduction on those tiny fine lines, but my pores have shrunk and my post acne scarring has faded faster as well. I went through 2 bottles and my skin looked near flawless, when I ran out and went to buy another bottle of course they were out. I decided to give Roc a try and regretted it immediately. Roc left my skin raw, red and peeling with no immediate results. Luckily I was able to order the Neutrogena online and get it overnighted. Now my skin is looking and feeling amazing again. Fantastic product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2014 1:12:00 AM More reviews by PALEGRE3N

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this after being really impressed with the day moisturiser from the same line and I'm loving this too! Definitely noticed smoother, more even skin pretty much straight away. The bottle looks nice and the pump dispenses the perfect amount. I just wish that they came in more generous sized bottles, I don't imagine it will last me that long. Although it doesn't particularly bother me I wish it wasnt scented either.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 6:00:00 PM More reviews by oilyteen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Okay I'm only 18 years old BUT! My face has had A LOT of bad history from about 5th grade on I've suffered from acne witch flares up and clams down but mostly just gives me constant small breakouts. I got this because I've used retina and retinol products before and although they never impressed me much this defiantly has! Within a month almost all of my acne scaring has disappeared and its still fading it also brightens my skin tone and I've noticed I don't get as red/blotchy and oily anymore. I don't have any age spots but I am sure this would totally erase them. In fact I was visiting my 70 year grate aunt last weekend whose always had grate skin and really no wrinkles or age spots. Anyways I noticed a pump tube of this on the sink in her bathroom(now I know her secret)!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 3:21:00 PM More reviews by NikkiDomino

I absolutely love, love, love this product!!!! I put it on at night and I wake up the next morning with my skin glowing! I look healthier, and even when I didn't get 7 or 8 hours of sleep I look well rested. The smell, in my opinion is wonderful and it doesn't make my skin sticky, or oily. I will definitely keep buying this product.