Got2B Rockin' It Encore Fresh Dry Shampoo

3.3

Isobutane, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Alcohol Denat, Butane, Propane, Parfum (Fragrance)

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

This is a good dry shampoo for the price. The smell wasn't too bad for me, it sprays out well and my hair felt like it stayed a little cleaner for longer than when I used batiste. Didn't give me a ton of volume but left no white powder streaks and my hair looked clean after using it-make sure you shake it a bit in between each spray.

on 6/24/2015 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is the worst dry shampoo I've ever used. I hate the smell, it smells chemically and like you would imagine a bad dry shampoo to smell like. It's almost just too strong. It's super white and hard to get out. Left my hair white and dry.

on 6/20/2015 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

It took a minute to get over the cloud poof that bursts out (it's comical) but I see it as a great guardrail to keep from overspraying. It forces you to be quick and precise which is how you have to be w dry shampoos...

Yes the scent can be overpowering - so focus on trouble spots only. The advice I gave in another review 'part hair horizontally working up from nape to forehead' doesn't apply w this shampoo.

The citrus scent is so far in the background, it's not a bother. And there's no grandma smell even though it's powdery. So that's good.

If I couldn't find Redken, I'd go for this again as my workday dry shampoo.

on 2/27/2015 9:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I just tried this from a friend on my epically greasy second day bangs. WOW - my hair is dark and it didn't look like powder on it and they look great. AND the smell is amazing!! Although the two products I've tried in this line smell amazing, so.... I am going to buy some of my own today.

on 2/25/2015 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My hair looked equally greasy before and after. I noticed absolutely no difference. At first I thought it was my technique but I've tried everything. Short burst, longer burst. coming through, with fingertips, nothing works. On top of that I do a second of a burst and ton of product comes out. Needless to say I'm not repurchasing.

on 2/4/2015 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I want really expecting much to be honest, I got this at Walgreens for 3.99. I ran out of my beloved Batiste, which was 10.99 there and my family is kind of cheap so that was out of the question. so I tried it and it worked but I give it two lippys because if the smell alone. people around me would give me looks I had to drench my hair in perfume but the smell didn't come out till I took a shower. it does an ok job, but I will not bee repurchasing. especially after I saw Batiste at Marshalls for 5.99.

on 1/4/2015 5:28:00 PM

I've tried so many of the dry shampoos. This Got 2 Be was on sale @ Walgreens so figured I'd give it a try since I tend to like this brand.

I REALLY like this dry shampoo! Seems like when you first spray it, it smells like most of the others, and then after a few seconds I detect a citrusy scent which is much nicer/fresher than the typical "chemical" scent in so many of these.

This works great! When you spray, it's a powerful "shot" - just make sure that, as with all dry shampoos, you continuously shake it before each spray. I direct it only to my roots, and it leaves my hair with a wonderful texture + fullness and softness. My favorite dry shampoo and I'll definitely re-purchase!

on 11/17/2014 7:59:00 PM

This is the first dry shampoo I've tried, and I really like it so far. At first, I had doubts about how effective it would be, since I have extremely oily hair, which gets noticeably oily within 24 hrs of me washing it, and my scalp feels itchy by the end of the day. I typically have to wash my hair every day, otherwise I end up feeling very grimy.

However, when I put this dry shampoo on, my hair instantly stopped having that "wet-duck" look, and got some volume back again. It didn't just mask the look of the oiliness, but it also stopped my scalp from itching, and I even feel somewhat close to being refreshed if I use enough and respray at mid-day. Nothing ever replaces a good wash, especially if you have very oily hair, but this is a great product if you want to prevent overdrying your ends, or have one of those mornings where you can't stop snoozing the alarm and have to skip the shower.

Some tips: don't be afraid to reapply if you feel the need to, and just massage onto your scalp very well to avoid the white residues. I find it a bit more effective if I spray it directly on my scalp, rather than on top of my strands. One negative about this is that it does not have the best scent--there's a strong smell of something like eye makeup remover, which is really odd. Overall, I would only use this for emergencies, and not a shampoo replacement.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this on sale and decided to give it a go. it smells pleasant in a pinch, but overwhelming if you spray a lot and especially if you're in an enclosed spaced. This would be a good dry shampoo if you need a quick fix to freshen up your roots (I would say you can get away with not washing your hair for 2 days max) as the effects only last for an hour or so. The major downside is that the consistency is very "snowy" especially on dark hair and it can be worsened if you have flakes. It also leaves a residue on your brush after you brush it out. Do I regret purchasing? No, as it was on sale and it worked when it needed to. Would I purchase again? Nope, I am sure there are better dry shampoos out there.

on 5/20/2014 11:51:00 AM

Tried this dry shampoo for the first time today and I LOVE how it works! There's literally one minor thing to complain about (which really is minor) and that's the smell... Don't get me wrong, it smells nice and fresh and citrus-y but the scent is very strong and I had to open my window afterwards. Kinda left the smell like when you spray a bunch of deodorant in your room, ugh. However, the smell settles after just a couple of mins and is completely gone after 15 mins or so, really not a big deal! The packaging is easy to handle and the product works AMAZINGLY! I tend to get greasy hair the day after I wash my hair so I need a dry shampoo and this is definitely a superb product. Soakes up ALL the oil, lasts ALL day and is not visible at all. The white residue, which all dry shampoos have, takes a bit of time to brush into your hair but it works really well and will be a lifesaver in the morning! The price is extremely affordable, especially when on sale, the regular price is pretty much like any other dry shampoo.

All in all, this product is definitely worth every penny and works flawlessly. Guys, I don't even know why some of you are waiting to buy this product. GO AHEAD, it definitely has my approval! ;)