Milani Baked Blush - Red Vino

Not tested on animals

on 3/3/2015 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

This color is actually really gorgeous. So far I love all the Milani's I've tried. This is not one I actually own, but my aunt does. I tried it just for fun, but I'm so fair and warmer toned that on me it looks really ridiculous but it's so flattering on her (She's just slightly more tan). Their formulas are great and the colors are impactful and flattering, maybe not this shade for me personally but I can still appreciate it as a great shade.

on 2/18/2015 2:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Curly, Medium

Using a VERY light touch, this looks great on fair skin. I use a fan brush and barely skim it over the blush and waft it on my cheeks. I usually use this along with my Stila Convertible Color in Poppy. Yes, red may look intimidating, but especially for us Winter ladies, it can be a strangely natural-looking blush; you just need a light hand. You CAN wear a red lip, but need not; it looks fine with any lip color I've used with it (I tend toward cooler lips, oranges aren't good on me). (My hair is mostly white now, but was light brown before.) I haven't noticed any obvious shimmer from this (but then, I do use it very sparingly), which I tend to avoid due to my age (disco died awhile ago!). ;-)

on 5/22/2014 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

If ever you needed a light hand for something, this is it. Use less than you think you need to. When done right, this is a beautiful deep red blush with a hint of a glow. When done wrong, you might as well call into work and tell them you're going to be late, because you might as well wash your face and start over. This blush is beautiful and pigmented, but sooo easy to over do.

on 2/16/2014 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

This blush is absolutely gorgeous! I almost passed it up because I thought it would be too red and glittery for me. I am so glad I decided to give it a try. When the blush is applied the glitter does not transfer; the blush goes on matte and is a very soft, beautiful shade of red. As mentioned in other reviews this blush is highly pigmented so be sure to use a light hand when applying. It comes in a pretty round container and costs less than $8. I will definitely purchase this product again.

on 9/22/2013 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I ordered this Milani blush months ago, swatched it and thought it was a glittery mess.
Due to that I never bothered to wear it and it sat in my vanity for awhile. I watched a review on the product and liked how it appeared on the youtuber so decided to give it a try! Glad I did although a bit glittery when applied blends really nice on the cheek and the glitter isn't as apparent. Use a light hand because this is very pigmented. Looks very nice on tanned/dark skin. A good buy and great price.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This color looks so good on my NW45 complexion. Please be sure to use a LIGHT hand and blend good to prevent an unnatural rosy cheek look. Pretty packaging as well! I will repurchase.

on 10/26/2012 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is my favorite BLUSH
and I just got it 2 days ago, I absolutely love the color, and its so great on my skin.

The only thing i dont like about it is the packaging, it touches the top lid, and I'm afraid it will crumble, plus it looks a little cheap.

But it comes with a brush and a mirror so meh!

MILANI change the packaging to something better or like your bronzers.

on 9/30/2012 9:54:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I kept walking back to this blush after spotting it on the shelf, sizing it up. I have always had good experiences with Milani blushes and it was affordable enough to try out, but so far from any blush color I've ever tried, I had no idea what to expect.

I have since used it so much I literally have been finding excuses to wear it and planning my face around it. Smooth, buildable, outright gorgeous. It looks intimidating, but applied correctly, I think it could be used on most skin tones beautifully.

If you buy it and hate it, swap it to me!

on 6/20/2012 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This blush was not what I wanted it to be, but I still like it. I wanted a deep burgundy color, something like MACs fever but with gold shimmer. Well this is not it. Its more like a highly pigmented shimmering fuchsia. You have to use a super light hand but with practice you can get a nice glow. Also I HATE milani's packaging it looks so cheap.

on 6/2/2012 10:43:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

This is my only drugstore makeup item at the moment because I just prefer high end products. That being said I have been interested in this particular shade since I first saw it online about a year ago when it first came out. At the time I had started my search for the perfect red outdoors in the cold flushed looking blush and this color looked promising. I was unable to find it in an actual store and did not want to pay double the cost of the item for shipping so I put it to the back of my mind and purchased several different he red blushes- nars exhibit a, mac bite of an apple, illamasqua panic, etc. All were much too pigmented/bright to work for me - even with the lightest touch and skunk brush it was just too much work to have them look good. So I gave up on my red blush search until I happened to be in a walmart last week and this blush in the milani display on the corner of the aisle caught my eye as I walked by. I decided to buy it because I really thought it had potential and was so glad to find it in person. I was not disappointed when I used it a few days later. Using a skunk brush it gives the perfect amount of color on my fair skin. Its not as pigmented as the other blushes I mentioned so I dont have to work hard with it at all. Its a pretty reddish flush look and is what Id hoped all those other blushes would be. The only thing I dont like about it is the cheap looking compact and that can be remedied by depotting it into some other palette. Very happy with this and I would pay double or even triple for it in the future if I had to.

Popular Blush Products