April 16, 2014 | 1961 users online

Blush - Milani - Baked Blush - Coralina

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2013 11:42:00 PM More reviews by Marlenejane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I actually like these blushes, the packaging is nice and comes with a mirror in the back in case you didn't know. However, this color is not so much coral but orange, which looks fab with a tan but pasty white? Not so cute. And veeeerrry glittery like so glittery that it hinders the performance of the product.

I have to say though, tanned skin, a light hand on the blush, bronze/gold smokey eye, and nude lip is pretty stunning.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2013 1:15:00 AM More reviews by glamzdoll

This would be perfect sans all that glitter. The color is gorgeous, I'm just not digging the glitter. It has waaay too much of it.
I had been debating whether to purchase this product or not, when I finally did, I have to admit I wasn't impressed.
Not the perfect coral blush I expected :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaJo19

I loved this blush and others from Milan until I discovered they broke me out! I had little zits along my cheekbone and didn't think it was from blush. After I stopped using the blushes and used Nars, they went away quickly. The colors are gorgeous, quite shimmery but don't last long. If they didn't break me out I'd continue using.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

Lovely blush. Goes on very pigmented, a bright warm neon pink, almost coral. Not as much orange, as it is pink. VERY shimmery. a chunky gold shimmer.
When I blend it out, the color fades and looks semi-natural, but the glitter stays : ( Not my cup of tea.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2013 6:56:00 PM More reviews by robinharmony

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This blush is so beautiful and sparkly. I just love it, it looks amazing with my skin tone and has a highlight effect as well. I will definately repurchase this blush.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2013 1:29:00 PM More reviews by Angelamakeup

After falling in love with the Luminoso shade from the same line I wanted to try the rest. Unfortunately, this shade Corallina has massive flecks of glitter in it unlike the finely milled ones in Luminoso. I bought this one based on the rave reviews I've read but I thought it would be good to let people know it is NOT like Luminoso at all. Beware of glitter!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2013 3:09:00 AM More reviews by Esmeraldaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing blush and the shimmer adds a great look, and I usually hate shimmery blushes.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by Mellaaayy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The pigmentation of this one if great. It does have shimmer AND glitter, so be aware of that. Kind of like a blush + highlight in one.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2013 11:05:00 PM More reviews by JLsunshine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Such a great pigmented blush that gives a perfect summer glow. I love that this blush is not just one color and has a hue of gold and coral in it. When applied it gives my face a great sunkissed glow that looks flawless. Really enjoy wearing this during summer time.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 10:47:00 PM More reviews by Emibumblebee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Gah this blush is SO. PRETTY. Both in the pan and on the cheeks. In the pan it's a reddish-pink with swirls of cream and orange-gold; swatched it comes out as a red-coral. Perfect for spring and summer. It's finely milled, and INCREDIBLY PIGMENTED. I only require one or two taps of my brush - followed by tapping off any excess - and it's the perfect amount of flush. It can be very easy to overdo, so I don't recommend it to those who tend to apply their blush with a heavy hand.

I actually really recommend the above process of applying - tapping the brush in the pan and tapping off the excess - because it avoids two major problems: first, this blush does tend to have a lot of fallout and tapping the brush in the pan avoids making a mess; and second, being sure to tap off the excess also gets rid of a lot of the glitter in the blush.

For indeed, this IS a very glittery-shimmery blush. I know a lot of people hate that, but I quite like it - as long as I tap off the excess as mentioned above, it's reduced from all-out glitter to a fine shimmer on my cheeks. Whether that emphasizes pores, I don't know - my pores are only larger towards the center of my face and I prefer to wear my blush further back on my cheekbones. So those of you who don't want a potential glitterbomb - Avoid this like the plague.

The only big thing it loses points for with me is the packaging. It looks very classy and nice upon purchasing, but the gold gets covered in fingerprints very quickly. Additionally I find the mirror-and-brush compartment to be unnecessary - the brush isn't that great - and it just makes it kind of uncomfortably bulky.

Other than that, what a fantastic blush. I use it everyday now and I'm always amazed by how PRETTY it is.