Milani Baked Blush - Corallina

Not tested on animals

on 4/21/2015 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I like this blush. I'm a huge coral fan and I have a lot of coral blushes. I bought Luminoso at the same time as this and think that one is a great everyday blush. This one is far more bold. I haven't worn it too many times, but there were makeup looks I did with another blush and decided I needed something more, so I lightly applied this and I was really happy with how it came out. I can not go too heavily with this because I am kind of light, but a gentle touch with the right eyeshadow is really fun and eye catching.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Looks pretty in the pan but it makes my NC20 skin look sick and it's too shimmery/glittery.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have mixed feelings about this blush. I like the price, the formula and the colour, but I absolutely HATE glitter. I work in a professional environment where, I am sure, my clients don't want me looking like their young children who got a little too excited with the glitter while crafting.

This is not sheen, shimmer, or luminosity, but full on glitter flecks that get all over my cheeks. I did find that thoroughly buffing out my cheeks with a large powder brush removed most of the glitter.

I didn't realize that it had so much glitter in it before I bought it. Unfortunately I cannot return this product because I opened it, or I definitely would be returning it.

on 12/25/2014 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

LOVE IT! Beautiful corally color, lasts all day, and is VERY pigmented (so a little goes a long way)! I am happy to say this is a HIGH QUALITY blush (without the high quality price)! One thing though is it has shimmer in it (I DO like the shimmer though). Also, GORGEOUS packaging!

on 10/7/2014 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This spontaneous purchase has turned into my favourite blusher! I have NARS Orgasm and i like this more than Orgasm! GASP! If you like Orgasm, you will definitely like this or even more, at the fraction of the cost as well. This blush has some shimmer but nothing too glaring, just enough to look like i'm glowing.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Pros Beautiful color great pigmentation Comes with a mirror and brush for on the go Great price CONS doesn't last TOO long I love this! and it for sure doesn't have chunky glitter

on 9/10/2014 10:50:00 PM

Very pigmented, last a long time, it's oran Very pigmented, last a long time. It's a lovely color it's pinky/coral has a highlighting effect. I will buy it again once I run out, I wear it to work and I've had it for over 10 months and I have not hit pan!! :)

This is one of my favorite blushes to date, and also the reason why I rarely buy blushes. On my skin, it appears true to the swatches you find in Google. Coral orange-y, but also with a hint of pink. You only need a little of this blush because of good color payoff, and you even need to be careful to not apply too much. Because of this, this blush will last very, very long. And it won't cost you a lot. If this brand was available in my country easily in dept stores/drugstores, I'd buy several colors of Milani baked blushes!

I look best when I use the blush just a liiittle bit-- like a sheer application on the face, over foundation.

About the glittery color in the blush, people have said that they had to buff out the glitters by tapping their brush to their hands first before applying the blush, but the glitter doesn't really show, in my opinion. So you should not worry too much about the glitter when using this blush.

As for the packaging, some may say it looks cheap, and I will have to agree with it. But I am giving this a 4 rating because it doesn't break easily. I brought this blush whenever I travel and it has not had any break marks so far.

on 7/24/2014 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this blush so much. It's the perfect flush tone for my skintone. The shimmer is barely noticeable and the color is just brilliant. It's become my go to blush. I'd definitely consider buying every other baked blush just because of this blush.

I recommend this blush to anyone with a medium deep, tan, or olive skin tone. It's the perfect flush tone.

on 6/4/2014 3:06:00 AM