January 25, 2015 | 1953 users online

Blush - Milani - Baked Blush - Corallina

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2015 12:34:00 AM More reviews by creamsodasundae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have mixed feelings about this blush. I like the price, the formula and the colour, but I absolutely HATE glitter. I work in a professional environment where, I am sure, my clients don't want me looking like their young children who got a little too excited with the glitter while crafting.

This is not sheen, shimmer, or luminosity, but full on glitter flecks that get all over my cheeks. I did find that thoroughly buffing out my cheeks with a large powder brush removed most of the glitter.

I didn't realize that it had so much glitter in it before I bought it. Unfortunately I cannot return this product because I opened it, or I definitely would be returning it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2014 4:59:00 PM More reviews by AdriannaJ1997

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

LOVE IT! Beautiful corally color, lasts all day, and is VERY pigmented (so a little goes a long way)! I am happy to say this is a HIGH QUALITY blush (without the high quality price)! One thing though is it has shimmer in it (I DO like the shimmer though). Also, GORGEOUS packaging!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2014 10:59:00 AM More reviews by clpersonal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This spontaneous purchase has turned into my favourite blusher! I have NARS Orgasm and i like this more than Orgasm! GASP! If you like Orgasm, you will definitely like this or even more, at the fraction of the cost as well. This blush has some shimmer but nothing too glaring, just enough to look like i'm glowing.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2014 2:44:00 PM More reviews by Eyeshadowsaremydrug0076

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros Beautiful color great pigmentation Comes with a mirror and brush for on the go Great price CONS doesn't last TOO long I love this! and it for sure doesn't have chunky glitter

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2014 10:50:00 PM More reviews by BrizzyB

Very pigmented, last a long time, it's oran Very pigmented, last a long time. It's a lovely color it's pinky/coral has a highlighting effect. I will buy it again once I run out, I wear it to work and I've had it for over 10 months and I have not hit pan!! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2014 1:39:00 PM More reviews by rougerosette

This is one of my favorite blushes to date, and also the reason why I rarely buy blushes. On my skin, it appears true to the swatches you find in Google. Coral orange-y, but also with a hint of pink. You only need a little of this blush because of good color payoff, and you even need to be careful to not apply too much. Because of this, this blush will last very, very long. And it won't cost you a lot. If this brand was available in my country easily in dept stores/drugstores, I'd buy several colors of Milani baked blushes!

I look best when I use the blush just a liiittle bit-- like a sheer application on the face, over foundation.

About the glittery color in the blush, people have said that they had to buff out the glitters by tapping their brush to their hands first before applying the blush, but the glitter doesn't really show, in my opinion. So you should not worry too much about the glitter when using this blush.

As for the packaging, some may say it looks cheap, and I will have to agree with it. But I am giving this a 4 rating because it doesn't break easily. I brought this blush whenever I travel and it has not had any break marks so far.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2014 5:30:00 PM More reviews by buddhaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this blush so much. It's the perfect flush tone for my skintone. The shimmer is barely noticeable and the color is just brilliant. It's become my go to blush. I'd definitely consider buying every other baked blush just because of this blush.

I recommend this blush to anyone with a medium deep, tan, or olive skin tone. It's the perfect flush tone.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2014 3:06:00 AM More reviews by mwalter95

The colour is great

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2014 2:33:00 PM More reviews by cblazer973

LOVE! Such a pretty coral color! I had to have this one when I picked up a few Milani products the other day (buy one get one half off!!!) I have pretty fair yellow toned skin that can tan pretty well. When I first swatched this with my finger, pure glitter and very little color pay off. Then when I used a brush, WOW! So much pigment, and yes there was a lot of glitter too but when buffed in really well, it disappears. I love this with a neutral eye and it is perfect for the spring/summer months. I can't wait to see how this looks with a little color from the sun!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2014 6:21:00 PM More reviews by snaket0ngue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

So, I'm not a big blush gal, but I saw this and remembered hearing good things about it so i picked it up. Let me just say- I've used this twice and I'm already in LOVE! When you swatch it, you get a pasty white line of glitter, but when applied to the cheeks, it's absolutely INCREDIBLE! It's so hard finding good blush shades for darker skins (i'm around an NC50 in Mac and shade Macao in Nars Sheer Matte), especially drugstore ones, but this is absolutely perfect. It gives an amazing hint of color to the cheeks and while it is very glittery, it gives your face a dewy look. This is definitely a new fave of mine.