August 21, 2014 | 1000 users online

Blush - Milani - Baked Blush - Corallina

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2014 5:30:00 PM More reviews by buddhaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this blush so much. It's the perfect flush tone for my skintone. The shimmer is barely noticeable and the color is just brilliant. It's become my go to blush. I'd definitely consider buying every other baked blush just because of this blush.

I recommend this blush to anyone with a medium deep, tan, or olive skin tone. It's the perfect flush tone.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2014 3:06:00 AM More reviews by mwalter95

The colour is great

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2014 2:33:00 PM More reviews by cblazer973

LOVE! Such a pretty coral color! I had to have this one when I picked up a few Milani products the other day (buy one get one half off!!!) I have pretty fair yellow toned skin that can tan pretty well. When I first swatched this with my finger, pure glitter and very little color pay off. Then when I used a brush, WOW! So much pigment, and yes there was a lot of glitter too but when buffed in really well, it disappears. I love this with a neutral eye and it is perfect for the spring/summer months. I can't wait to see how this looks with a little color from the sun!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2014 6:21:00 PM More reviews by snaket0ngue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

So, I'm not a big blush gal, but I saw this and remembered hearing good things about it so i picked it up. Let me just say- I've used this twice and I'm already in LOVE! When you swatch it, you get a pasty white line of glitter, but when applied to the cheeks, it's absolutely INCREDIBLE! It's so hard finding good blush shades for darker skins (i'm around an NC50 in Mac and shade Macao in Nars Sheer Matte), especially drugstore ones, but this is absolutely perfect. It gives an amazing hint of color to the cheeks and while it is very glittery, it gives your face a dewy look. This is definitely a new fave of mine.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2013 11:42:00 PM More reviews by Marlenejane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I actually like these blushes, the packaging is nice and comes with a mirror in the back in case you didn't know. However, this color is not so much coral but orange, which looks fab with a tan but pasty white? Not so cute. And veeeerrry glittery like so glittery that it hinders the performance of the product.

I have to say though, tanned skin, a light hand on the blush, bronze/gold smokey eye, and nude lip is pretty stunning.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2013 1:15:00 AM More reviews by glamzdoll

This would be perfect sans all that glitter. The color is gorgeous, I'm just not digging the glitter. It has waaay too much of it.
I had been debating whether to purchase this product or not, when I finally did, I have to admit I wasn't impressed.
Not the perfect coral blush I expected :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaJo19

I loved this blush and others from Milan until I discovered they broke me out! I had little zits along my cheekbone and didn't think it was from blush. After I stopped using the blushes and used Nars, they went away quickly. The colors are gorgeous, quite shimmery but don't last long. If they didn't break me out I'd continue using.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

Lovely blush. Goes on very pigmented, a bright warm neon pink, almost coral. Not as much orange, as it is pink. VERY shimmery. a chunky gold shimmer.
When I blend it out, the color fades and looks semi-natural, but the glitter stays : ( Not my cup of tea.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2013 6:56:00 PM More reviews by robinharmony

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This blush is so beautiful and sparkly. I just love it, it looks amazing with my skin tone and has a highlight effect as well. I will definately repurchase this blush.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2013 1:29:00 PM More reviews by Angelamakeup

After falling in love with the Luminoso shade from the same line I wanted to try the rest. Unfortunately, this shade Corallina has massive flecks of glitter in it unlike the finely milled ones in Luminoso. I bought this one based on the rave reviews I've read but I thought it would be good to let people know it is NOT like Luminoso at all. Beware of glitter!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No