Milani Baked Blush - Corallina

4.1

Not tested on animals

on 6/28/2015 8:41:00 AM

Love love love milani blushes :)

on 6/19/2015 10:18:00 PM

This blush is amazing. Ridiculously pigmented and can be built up or blended out depending on the coverage you want. Im usually a matte finish girl but I love the little flecks of glitter in this.. So pretty, especially for summer! If youre thinking about trying out a coral, you can't go wrong with this for the price and quality!

on 5/31/2015 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

This blush is beautiful and makes my cheeks glow I absolutely love it.

on 5/22/2015 3:19:00 PM

Watch my review of this product on youtube! thanks <3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is a little too in your face for me. It's a bit dark for my skin tone. I need to use a lighter hand because it is super pigmented and there are larger chunks of glitter. However I have nothing similar. I wouldn't repurchase because I prefer my blush a bit more subtle.

on 4/21/2015 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I like this blush. I'm a huge coral fan and I have a lot of coral blushes. I bought Luminoso at the same time as this and think that one is a great everyday blush. This one is far more bold. I haven't worn it too many times, but there were makeup looks I did with another blush and decided I needed something more, so I lightly applied this and I was really happy with how it came out. I can not go too heavily with this because I am kind of light, but a gentle touch with the right eyeshadow is really fun and eye catching.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Looks pretty in the pan but it makes my NC20 skin look sick and it's too shimmery/glittery.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have mixed feelings about this blush. I like the price, the formula and the colour, but I absolutely HATE glitter. I work in a professional environment where, I am sure, my clients don't want me looking like their young children who got a little too excited with the glitter while crafting.

This is not sheen, shimmer, or luminosity, but full on glitter flecks that get all over my cheeks. I did find that thoroughly buffing out my cheeks with a large powder brush removed most of the glitter.

I didn't realize that it had so much glitter in it before I bought it. Unfortunately I cannot return this product because I opened it, or I definitely would be returning it.

on 12/25/2014 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

LOVE IT! Beautiful corally color, lasts all day, and is VERY pigmented (so a little goes a long way)! I am happy to say this is a HIGH QUALITY blush (without the high quality price)! One thing though is it has shimmer in it (I DO like the shimmer though). Also, GORGEOUS packaging!

on 10/7/2014 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This spontaneous purchase has turned into my favourite blusher! I have NARS Orgasm and i like this more than Orgasm! GASP! If you like Orgasm, you will definitely like this or even more, at the fraction of the cost as well. This blush has some shimmer but nothing too glaring, just enough to look like i'm glowing.

Popular Blush Products