Maybelline fit me bronzer/golden tan

2.1

Talc, Nylon 12, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Cetyl Dimethicone, TrimethylsiIoxysilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Trisocetyl Citrate, Methylparaben, Alumina, Ethylparaben, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Propylparaben, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Polyethylene Teraphthalate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Red 30 (CI 73360) (CI 73360), Red 7 (CI 15850), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163) (CI 77163), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510) (CI 77510), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) (CI 42090), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510) (CI 77510)

on 1/12/2015 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Worst bronzer I've ever tried. I gave it away. I bought mine in light or medium, I can't remember now :( but it didn't show up at all. In the light it shows up as a light gold shimmer, like a golden highlighter, which I already have and don't use, so this was useless to me. BTW I have fair/light skin so if your medium/dark this is DEF not for you. It's not for anyone really unless you want a faint gold shimmer for highlighting or eyeshadow etc. overall, this is just NOT a bronzer, wish I could get my $$$, if you need a good drugstore MATTE bronzer try rimmels natural bronzer, physicians formula, essence, or NYC. You'll be happy with any of those vs the fit me bronzer

on 10/14/2014 7:14:00 PM

This is a terrible product. The price was reasonable and the packaging was fairly nice so I thought it was worth a try. Turns out it wasn't. There is no pigmentation at all. It doesn't matter how much I swirl my brush in the product it doesn't show up. It is also very flakey. I wouldn't buy this product again.

on 6/29/2014 12:56:00 AM

Honestly, this bronzer is not good at all. The pigmentation is horrible, i have to swirl my brush in it almost 10 times to get some product on my face.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I actually like this one. It looks great on my cheeks and sides of my face, helping my pale Wisconsinite skin get a little tanner. :P My only complaint is that, like the other reviews say, it isn't very pigmented at all. It takes quite a lot of rubbing of thy brush on it to get any powder out. Inconvenient on those days when you wake up like ten minutes before you gotta leave for school and your bronzer isn't cooperating.

on 3/20/2014 7:52:00 PM

This stuff is TERRIBLE! I was looking at it on the store and it looked very promising, I loved the idea that they had three different tones for three different skin tones. The colours all looked like they were not too orange or muddy. The product is very chalky and has almost no pigmentation I tried this so many times but it continued to fail. It is super flaky and when you just tough a brush to it the product flies everywhere. The brush it comes with is pointless and make the product even more flaky and the packaging is really cheap looking. I was expecting something a lot more promising considering I spent about ten dollars on this. I am super disappointed in this product and I would not recommend it.

on 3/6/2014 1:01:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The color looked promising, but this has no pigmentation. I can swirl my brush in this 10 times and still only a little bit comes on my face. Then by the end of the day its gone. This will be going to my daughter for play makeup.

on 3/5/2014 6:43:00 AM

this bronzer is so bad... gives no colour pigmentation AT ALL and when applied to the face it gives off a chalky, glittery line across the cheek. definitely waste of money do not recommend!

on 12/28/2013 8:37:00 AM

I was at my local Pak'n'Save a few months ago and decided to pick up this product (in the shade deep bronze) on a whim. It disappointed me at first, because it seriously lacked in pigmentation. I did not touch this product for months but I have just recently picked it up.
This product is a satin finish that is absolutely beautiful and looks very natural on the skin. If you are new to makeup, and are afraid of over applying and looking muddy, go ahead and give this product a try. However, if you prefer bronzers/contour powders that are more pigmented, skip it.
The texture of this bronzer is quite strange. It's not chalky, but it's not buttery either. It does not flake like chalky powders do, but it does have the characteristics of a chalky powder; serious lack in pigmentation, have to work hard to get colour payoff...
I am not a fan of the packaging. The included brush sheds like crazy, and it does not pickup the product well at all. The packaging feels cheap and flimsy, not sturdy at all.

To sum it all up: very pretty colour, but not worth the trouble of getting the colour to show up. bad packaging, bad brush. and quite pricey at 19.99NZD.

(To my fellow New Zealanders, there are waaaaay better products at Postie. Like the W7 bronzers, which are only 10NZD. Or get the jumbo bronzer from Miki or Australis.)

on 9/4/2013 4:22:00 AM

Ive had this bronzer for almost 2 months now, and I have really been using it recently. My initial thought of this product was very little pigmentation, so I never reached for it. I was never happy with the results, however, I played around with it and I actually really like it, enough to not go out and buy a new bronzer. I like to use a thick, dense concealer brush to contour my cheek bones, and it gives my face a nice warm wash of color. My cheek bones also look chiseled! I get lots of compliments on my cheek makeup. I found that this lasted about 6 hours, so its good for daytime use, definitely not an all nighter. I like this product, but I think there's something better out there, so I will not repurchase. Worth a try though!!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Bought this bronzer because my other e.l.f. Bronzer broke into a million different pieces. Being korean, i have yellow/olive skin. So i bought medium bronze. The brush is almost PAINFULLY rough, which i dont have that much of a problem with since i have other brushes; but it doesnt pick up or transfer nearly any powder at ALL. The pigmentation of this bronzer? Out of 10 , i would give it a -5. Its HORRIBLE. All you get is BARELY even a light dust of gold glitter. What IS this. The fall out is pretty bad, also. Do NOT recommend this product at ALL. I usually love maybelline, especially their mascaras, but THIS? this so called "bronzer"? Nope. Dont think so.

Popular Bronzers