September 2, 2014 | 1249 users online

Eye Shadow - Jordana - Color Effects Powder Eyeshadow Duo

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2013 8:19:00 PM More reviews by llmarmalade

This eyeshadow is really nice. I got it in Double Impact which is a pale pink/reddish brown combo. This product is pretty well pigmented and very smooth and creamy. This duo is good for every day because it is so neutral but it has a little kick with the reddish brown. It has almost taken the place of my favorite NYX shadows. Go get some. They are awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by NatashaEnvy

I have the "perfect team" duo Black and white. they are matte colors, and i love them!! The pigmentation is amazing! the feel is so silky smooth! and easy to apply and blend! i use the white one to highlight almost everyday! For a cheap eyeshadow definitely worth buying more!!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/18/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by ladypamela1

I bought 2 of these duos and it made my eyes all swelled and puffy and purple pink for 3 days. Love their mascara and their blushes...and their prices, but this messed up my eyes. Never again on their eyeshadows- not to be an alarmist and I hope this does not cause a reaction to you. If you must try it, I'd suggest you try it as the only "new" product on your eye in the event you get the same nasty result that I did. : (

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2012 8:25:00 AM More reviews by MoG04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was about $3 at Walgreens. I got the nude colors (09) and I love them!! They show great! I know it will last for a while so now I'm convinced to go back and get more!! Love them! Def worth it to buy! The reason I gave it a 3 for packaging is because it is kind of bulky for one eyeshadow. If it was a little smaller of a case with just as much shadow we would be great!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2012 7:43:00 AM More reviews by poetsdream7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have 5 of these incredible duos. I use Good Match nearly everyday! It is a perfect "workhorse" duo. I always use a matte soft warm brown to blend out my crease, and a matte cream color for cleaning up around the eye and for a natural highlight. This duo is awesome for these purposes!! I already have a backup and if I hear the dreaded "discontinued" word, I will buy many more!! It's rare to find good matte colors in the d/s, but to have two pigmented, smooth, beautifully blendable colors in the same duo? Well, Jordana has delivered!!!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2012 9:05:00 AM More reviews by OMGURTEEF

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Whooooooaaaaaa... Okay, so wait a minute. Stop right there. $2.00? TWO FREAKING DOLLARS? This eyeshadow is the best thing to ever happen to the free world. You think I'm exaggerating? Read on.
I bought this shadow duo in Double Impact yesterday to do a silver/burgundy eye look. As soon as I got in my car, I opened it up and ran my finger lightly against the surface of the dark auburn shade. The texture was sublime. Silky, buttery, creamy (even though it's a powder). The pigmentation, even though I barely touched it, was incredible. There was deep, opaque color and a light dusting of warm shimmer.
This morning, I put it to the test and HOLY MOSES! It's so finely milled that it doesn't irritate my ridiculously sensitive eyes (which most shadows tend to do, including MAC) and it is super blendable and as I mentioned before, the pigmentation is to die for!
I have very oily lids, so I'm hoping the stands up to them over the course of the day (I did use a primer, of course).
The packaging is adequate. It feels secure and doesn't seem flimsy or easily broken, and there's a good amount of packaging around the product to keep it protected. (Seriously, good luck dropping one of the Wet n Wild Color Icon pallets. I love those, but the packaging is lame and they will shatter if you breathe on them wrong.)
Anyway, I have nothing but amazing things to say about this product. I love it love it love it and plan to head to Walgreens again this weekend to pick up more colors. I'm hoping they are all this outstanding.

.....TWO BLOODY DOLLARS? My life is complete...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2012 12:15:00 AM More reviews by Meshmmesha772000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have to agree with DiAni about "GoodMatch" which I am so glad I have picked up , I don't live in the US so this retailed a bit more expensive than other brands but it worth it :) It's almost impossible to find matt or neutral shades in drugstore brands which are available here and at such a great price and quality , I will stock on that ;)
Update : I got 02 (Perfect Couple ) and I am sooo happy with it , it's light blue with a slightly natural shimmer and a matt perfect terrcotta colour .
Also got : (11) Smoky Purple satin Pinkish mauve / perfect purple with a speck of soft golden glitter
(06) Double Impact shimmery pink-beige /red -brown with a speck of glitter
Both are outstanding :) will update with more colours .
Another update : (12) in Smoky Green sparkly Green with golden shimmer /perfect satin champagne colour both are so pigmented and smooth . Itseems I am getting the whole line soon ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2012 2:56:00 AM More reviews by EvilyKyoko

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow. Was not expecting such high quality with these shadow duos. These shadows are so smooth and pigmented, I did not have to use a primer underneath (and I ALWAYS use primer.)
I have two of these, Smoky Browns and My Other Half (a silver and a sparkly black.) The packaging is cute but a little bulky. These shadows are so smooth they feel like cream. I will definitely be purchasing more.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2012 12:44:00 PM More reviews by loudmouth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i have two of these, twofold and double impact. twofold consists of a blue based pink and a blue based purple with red sparkles (though the red sparkles don't really translate onto the lid). double impact includes a shimmery beige and a red based brown (which i love!!). i'm probably going to buy more soon, because these are pretty good for the price. i got them for about $2 each. when you swatch these without primer, they don't seem like much. but when you do add primer, they totally come to life! since i use primer anyways, i don't mind. they have good colors, and the shadows are very creamy. they also blend well. with primer, they last all day. even on my cheap jordana primer (which is also pretty good for the price of $1). the packaging is meh, it gets the job done. it's a little bulky. i almost broke one of the lids off by twisting it the wrong way. but keep in mind that they do cost $2, lol. now, i'm not gonna say these are the best drugstore eyeshadows. if you want the best, then spend another two dollars and get some wet n wild palettes. but these aren't bad either. if you have a good primer on hand, then these little duos are definitely worth it. i would give these 3.5 lippies if i could, btw, but i'll just round down to 3.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2012 11:16:00 PM More reviews by DiAni

I believe Good Match (GM) is the only matte duo in this entire range, which has both neutrals and bright colors for good measure. The duo is perfect for what I want since I prefer matte eyeshadow during daytime (pearly or shimmery e/s is not very flattering in fluorescent lightning in my opinion). It is buttery soft, sheer and very blendable, which is very convenient for a natural no-makeup look or if I am in a hurry. It is also a very good crease or blending color on my NC 30 skin tone. The packaging looks cheap but sturdy and I like that since it's more unlikely that the shadow is gonna shatter everywhere in my makeup bag on the go.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No