October 21, 2014 | 894 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Orange Jelly Bean 3 in 1

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2011 1:48:00 PM More reviews by Simoneelise

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Mmm, I'm loving this shower gel for summer. I went to Sephora planning to buy Sugar Chick, but I didn't care for it as much as I thought I would. This one, however, is just like an orange jelly bean - sweet and tart, nice and citrusy. This is in my top two Philosophy 3-in-1's, along with Cinnamon Hot Dots.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2011 1:01:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

This smells incredible. Really like orange jelly beans but much more sweeter and with a bright citrus note to it as well. This gel does contain some shimmer which most of it does wash away in the shower however occasionally will see very little specks of it on my skin afterwards. Lathers up nicely and isn't irritating. Since its "3 in 1" you can use it for Shampoo, Shower Gel and Bubble Bath. Would be good for travel since you have fewer bottles to carry around. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2011 4:57:00 PM More reviews by moosue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this in a gift set of 3 spring shower gels. Sugar Chick was my favorite, but this one closely followed!
The orange glittery gel is so pretty and fun (don't worry, the glitter doesn't stick to you) and in the bottle it smells just like jelly beans! You can smell the sugary candy coating and the jelly inside!
In the shower, it really blooms into a full orangey scent. It smells just like a freshly cut orange, like you'd swear someone just sliced an orange and stuck it in your shower. It's juicy and sweet and really refreshing. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2011 10:11:00 AM More reviews by stilagrrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't like jelly beans but I love this. It's very sweet and sugary so I have to be in the right mood to wear it, but it really does smell just like orange candy. While I don't love it as much as their Sugar Chick scent, this is another great 3 in 1 for spring.