MISSHA Clearing Gel Eye Patch

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I bought this on a whim after seeing it on display at the cash register for less than $2. Each packet comes with 5 sets of patches. The patches are a thin, flexible, breathable layer of webbed material, with a 2mm layer of gel. The gel is in a very solid form; I would compare it to the material of a gel wristrest. It is a bit wet but not annoyingly so. To apply, just place under your eye with the gel side down. It sticks without using adhesive, even if you're sitting upright.

After I applied this I noticed a mild stinging sensation. I had recently exfoliated so, out of concern for my skin, I removed the patch, slathered on a thick layer of cream, and reapplied it. It re-stuck very easily. By the morning, both the cream and the gel had sunk into my skin, and the patch (now just a piece of webbed material) was still stuck to my skin! I was delighted by the firming and moisturizing effect. I have seriously dark undereye circles and they seemed a bit lighter, probably because my skin was less puffy. Best of all, after removing the strips it seems possible to reuse them with a homemade blend of eyecream or whatever-- to prevent the cream from evaporating.

Note: the instructions say to leave this on for 20-30 minutes. After that amount of time, the gel had not yet completely soaked into my skin (not even close!) So I left it on overnight. However, it might not be smart to use this overnight without the extra layer of cream, since this does contain some irritating or "clearing" ingredients.

Ceratonia Siliqua Gum
Potassium Hydroxide
Disodium EDTA
Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Shell Extract
Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)