January 27, 2015 | 1921 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - One-by-One, Waterproof [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2015 9:35:00 PM More reviews by Rfunaro

I relied on this mascara all last winter and now it's discontinued! I haven't bought any in a while because i've been using many other mascaras. I'm a huge mascara junkie! I really did want to buy this product again in the future but now I can't:(. This mascara was amazing because it gave wonderful volume and I LOVED the brush. The brush separated my lashes and really grabbed them one by one hence the name. Usually when I pull a mascara brush out of a tube, a gloopy chunk comes out but this brush did not clump at all. But even if the brush got clumpy, I wouldn't mind wiping it off because I loved this mascara so much. Maybelline why did get rid off this mascara? Please bring it back! So many people miss it!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2015 11:03:00 PM More reviews by Klgirv

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Insert that removes the clumps comes out. Had this happen on a few different tubes.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2014 9:06:00 AM More reviews by tnguyen98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was recommended this mascara at my local chemist because I didn't really know what mascara to buy. Turns out to be quite a good mascara. It does grasp onto all your lashes and does what it's suppose to. However I don't like the brush, I find it quite hard to use but nonetheless, great mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2014 11:27:00 PM More reviews by lalalovee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

great mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2014 12:39:00 PM More reviews by snoepje

Yes. I like this one. It does what it says it does. I like the brush; I like how I can really target each lash individually and I like how it doesn't attract giants globs of mascara that end up manifesting on my lashes. I like how it doesn't clump, how it makes them look long and thick and full. And oh boy, is it waterproof. I CANNOT get this stuff off with my Garnier micellair water stuff. Nono, this requires proper eye-makeup remover!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2014 5:12:00 PM More reviews by Taterbugdancer

This is my favorite mascara! My lashes are a little bit on the long side and average thickness so this stuff makes them look pretty darn flawless. I do have to be careful when putting it on that it doesn't poke my eyelids with the wand but that's not a problem. You'll also need a good makeup remover cuz this stuff isn't going anywhere. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 8:44:00 PM More reviews by johannareed

This is my holy grail mascara! So much better than the regular version. Doesn't clump and holds a curl great. The only problem I have with it is that it is very hard to remove- even with my Neutrogena makeup wipes. Also the packages is iffy. On every bottle I have purchased, the part of the tube that removes the excess mascara pops off and it is a hassle to fix. Nonetheless still my favorite mascara by far!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 2:16:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

Hate the brush on this and the formula is nothing great either.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2014 10:16:00 AM More reviews by Lucieofthevalley

My HG of mascaras! Perfectly and evenly coated lashes, no clumps and no spider leg lashes. Only downfall is the lack of seal between the wand and the tube. These mascaras dry out rather quickly!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2014 3:45:00 AM More reviews by darkskyequeen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually really really like this mascara. I find that it doesn't clump or smudge on me. Holds a curl, volumizes and separates my lashes really well. I also tried the L'oreal voluminous carbon black (waterproof) because of the hype and I wanted to compare it to this one but found that it's not as good in terms of those points that I mentioned. For now my feelings are that I will buy this mascara again. The only single issue that I have is that it's pretty hard to remove.