Becca Eye Tint in Paracus

4.5

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Dimethicone, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Oxidized Polyethylene, Talc, Polyethylene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Tocopherol, Nylon-12, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Mica, Tin Oxide, Alumina, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Ultramarines CI 77007, Bismuth Oxychloride CI 77163, Carmine CI 75470.

on 7/29/2013 7:40:00 AM

I prefer this shade to Baroque because it goes well with my Asian skin tone. Baroque is brownish whilst Paracus is more of a dark taupe. It's great as a primer or worn alone but can last longer when worn under eyeshadow. I gave it 5 lippies for being a great color and a tiny tube lasts for ages. I bought mine over a year ago and it's not even finished so I don't know when I'll buy another tube

on 1/23/2012 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I love using these eye tints as a base shadow, by themselves or with a shimmer powder shadow for added dimension. Paracus is a med-dark chocolate brown. It is long-wearing, very natural looking--it doesn't have the flatness of powder, and is not overtly shimmery. A happy medium. Love it.