Boots No 7 Protect & Perfect Protection Hand Cream

1.7

on 11/16/2012 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I got this because my hands were looking a little less smooth and vivacious as they once had. I have the Protect and Protect Protection Overnight Hand Treatment cream. It smells horrible. I had hoped to wear it all day and night to really see the effects, but my hands only look better with it on (which would happen with any heavy cream moisturizer). I can't walk around with the smell all day, so I usually only use it at night. I have been using it for over a month now and I really don't see any difference. I may have to try a different brand or try using shea butter, olive oil and vitamin e. The search continues!

UPDATE 5/15/2013: This stuff does absolutely nothing that normal lotion doesn't do. Don't waste your money.

on 8/18/2011 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I was so excited about this hand lotion with SPF 15 because it was so inexpensive and readily available ($13.99 @ Target). The lotion itself is creamy and absorbs fairly quickly. The floral scent is great. HOWEVER, I noticed that if you don't use up the tube fairly quickly, the scent goes rancid. I returned it because I thought it was a bad batch but it happened a second time. My search goes on...

on 3/30/2011 4:53:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I needed a new hand cream for my purse and saw somewhere that Good Housekeeping had rated this high. I don't like it. It has sunscreen in it which I'm sure is good for your hands, but it feels like sunscreen. My hands did not look better or even moisturized after using. They just looked greasy (like sunscreen), and it doesn't sink in. After using half of the tube I can say that it did not help my dry hands at all. Would never buy this again.