October 24, 2014 | 1490 users online

Makeup Brushes - VEGA eyeliner brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2011 9:50:00 PM More reviews by josiecat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Wow! I just received my first Careprost order and I got this brush with it for $1. I was expecting a crappy brush that I would probably have to throw away, but instead I get this nice little brush. It appears to be well made and the bristles are well put together and soft. It's very fine and precise which is perfect for applying Careprost correctly. I like it so much that I plan to buy another one with my next order to use for eyeliner. I looked it up online and this brush normally sells for around $17 so it's an absolute steal for one dollar!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2011 4:05:00 PM More reviews by RealDealBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a short handled brush with a fine tip. I got this brush with an AllDayChemist order of Careprost (generic Lattise). I found this brush to work better than the recommended Bobbi Brown ultra fine eye liner brush for applying Careprost directly to the lash line. Then, I tried this in my potted eye liners & liked it even more! This brush allows you to apply a very thin line of color (using the sides, not the tip) and can be ‘rolled’ to easily make a thicker line (a la ‘the cat eye’). The shape of the bristles is cylindrical, but thin (not a few whispy hairs). The bristles aren’t the softest things, but they’re not so hard that they’re uncomfortable at all. I use this brush in the evening for my Careprost and in the morning for my liner, it gets a lot of use & I love it so much, I’m getting rid of all but one other eye liner brush. This was only about $1 at ADC, but I’d pay much more for it because of how useful it is.