Topix Replenix Eye Repair Cream

4.3

Purified Water, Glycerin, Glyceryl Dilaurate, Acrylates Copolymer, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Polymer, Propylene Glycol, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Polyphenols, Myristyl Myristate, Myristyl Laurate, Retinol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pinanediol, Camphanediol, Dipeptide-2, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Chrysin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Phytonadione (Vitamin K), Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract, Sodium PCA, PEG-100 Stearate, Polysorbate-20, Phospholipids, Hydrolized Wheat Protein, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract. Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Lauryl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Lecithin, Ascorbic Acid, Arnica Montana Powder, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Steareth-20, PVP, Butylated PVP, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylene Brassylate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA.

on 3/24/2014 7:44:00 PM

Love this eye cream! It's rich, emollient and helped improves the texture under my eyes. I have fine lines and crepe-like texture under my eyes. I'm in my 50s and wanted a treatment eye cream that also would keep my under eyes hydrated during the day, minimizing dryness and helping to improve the look of dark circles. I've tried Shiseido, Lancôme, Perricone, Chanel, Vichy Labs, Skinceuicals, etc...and Replenix eye repair has been the best of the bunch. It's a bit thick and pricey but worth it. I'm so glad I found this product.

on 3/24/2013 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I received a sample of this product with a recent purchase of my much-loved Replenix CF Serum. I generally don't bother with eye creams, so I was curious to try this, especially since Dr. Cynthia Bailey highly recommends it. I was surprised that it does actually seem to diminish my dark circles and crows feet, but alas, it is filled with potentially pore-clogging ingredients that caused a few breakouts just in the areas near where I used this product. If I'm going to spend big bucks on an eye treatment, I want something that won't cause breakouts.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Glycerin, Glyceryl Dilaurate, Acrylates Copolymer, Acrylates/Steareth-20, Methacrylate Copolymer, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Polymer, Propylene Glycol, Kelp Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Green Tea Polyphenols, Myristyl Myristate, Myristyl Laurate, Retinol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pinanediol, Camphanediol, Dipeptide-2, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Chrysin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Phytonadione (Vitamin K), Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract, Sodium PCA, PEG-100 Stearate, Polysorbate-20, Phospholipids, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Myreistyl Alcohol, Lauryl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Lecithin, Ascorbic Acid, Arnica Montana Powder, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Steareth-20, PVP, Butylated PVP, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylene Brassylate, Phenoxyethanol, SOrbic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA. continued >>

on 2/19/2013 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I've been using the same eye cream for several years, but continued to try others on occasion, only to end up disappointed. I finally bought this based on the ingredients (lots of peptides but not hex-6 which I prefer not to use anymore) and reviews. I am quite happy with the results, and have switched to this full time. First of all I love the packaging. The twist up pump is fun and unique. I don't know if it keeps the cream any fresher, but it feels like it would. The cream is thick with a yellow tint that melts easily into skin with no tint at all. Its the most moisturizing eye cream I've ever used but miraculously it doesn't migrate into my eyes and make my contacts blurry like so many other creams do. I use it all around eyes including lids, then pat the remaining around my mouth, and on the one sided 11 between my eyes. I massage a tiny pea size between my ring fingers and pat it around until absorbed. I've been using that crease between my eyes as a measure since its so prominent. After 2 months of daily use, that 11 is noticeably more shallow. The fine lines around my mouth seem to be less, and my eyes are smoother. My concealer (Cinema Secrets) glides on over it without pilling and it doesn't make it settle into fine lines as the day goes on...it acts like a primer and keeps the area around my eyes fresh all day. It sells for $75, but I get it at skincarerx.com and use the MUA coupon for 20% off all the time (MUACOUPON20). HIghly recommended.

on 4/13/2012 6:06:00 AM

I used the product for about two months and then had an allergic reaction to it. It was pretty bad and I had to go to the doctor. I didn't really noticed any difference in my eyes during the two months. I'm glad that it works for some of you, just not for me

on 10/23/2011 2:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I co-sign everything that MaryEllen wrote. I also received this as a sample. I couldn't believe how much I loved it. I went through two samples before I finally accepted that this eye cream is as good as I initially thought. I gave away my other expensive eye creams and have been using this solely without any regrets.

on 5/23/2011 9:14:00 PM

Agree with everything reviewer MaryEllen said. I also received a generous sample with my skincarerx.com purchase. Has a wonderful moisturizing feel to it, and yes after I was done with the sample, my dark circles were definitly lighter. Makes sense b/c it contains peptides and vitamin K -both proven to lighten and brighten. And even though it has retinol it didn't irritate my eyes for once! Maybe because it's some kind of pure retinol which is advertised on the packaging. I don't have wrinkles yet so I can't review it on that but for everything else it works so my guess is it would help with wrinkles too! I think I will be purchasing this when I run out of my current eye cream.

on 3/30/2011 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I received a large sample of this and, having used it for a few weeks, feel that I can review it fairly. It's great! It has a lovely, midweight texture, applies easily, and absorbs immediately. Only a tiny amount is needed to cover the undereye area and browbone. Since I started using this product, I have noticed that my fine lines are less noticeable, I have less puffiness even upon awakening, and--get this--my gawdawful hereditary dark circles are diminished. I was not expecting the latter, so I was very pleasantly surprised. The claims include "illuminating" the eye area, but I notice no shimmer or artificial lightening additives. My eye area looks moisturized but matte after application. It does, however, have a great cocktail of ingredients, including retinol. I was worried about that, but, amazingly for me, have experienced no irritation of my skin or eyes. I am very impressed and have already purchased the full size.

7/2/11 ETA: I purchased the full size and it has absolutely wonderful packaging--a twist-up pump that's really unique, protects the product, and, best of all, allows great control over how much you dispense. (See photos.) Another reason to love this product!

Ingredients: Purified Water, Glycerin, Glyceryl Dilaurate, Acrylates Copolymer, Acrylates/Steareth-20, Methacrylate Copolymer, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Polymer, Propylene Glycol, Cacrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Polyphenols, Myristyl Myristate, Myristyl Laurate, Retinol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pinanediol, Camphanediol, Dipeptide-2, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Chrysin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Phytonadione (Vitamin K), Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract, Sodium PCA, PEG-100 Stearate, Polysorbate-20, Phospholipids, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Myreistyl Alcohol, Lauryl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Lecithin, Ascorbic Acid, Arnica Montana Powder, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Steareth-20, PVP, Butylated PVP, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylene Brassylate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA.