Carmex Healing Cream

Water, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin, Dimethicone, Allantoin (Comfrey Root), Beeswax, Cetyl Esters, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter (Cocoa), Mineral Oil, Propylene Glycol, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Salicylic Acid, Diazolidinyl Urea, Camphor, Menthol, Vanillin, Fragrance

on 3/10/2015 1:24:00 AM

I love this stuff. It smell like sweet mint. Its creamy and thick but not greasy. I have sensitive skin (can wear some lighter fragrances, but nothing too floral or sweet). It smells comforting to me, it makes me feel like a baby's butt, and I have no regrets. I've even used it on my face in a pinch, and nothing bad has ever happened with this lotion. I will buy again when I run out.

This product has changed my life! It absorbs so fast, I've never found another lotion to even compare. When I use it faithfully, it clears up my eczema. I use it on my feet, elbows, hands, and eczema affected areas. And when I'm feeling like a splurge, my whole body. The price is a bit much for an all over lotion.

I've even gotten compliments and questions about my 'perfume' (I had just applied this, and don't wear perfume!)

on 12/27/2013 11:56:00 PM

I am an RN and I wash my hands a million times per day. This cream dries fast and leaves skin S O F T. Only concern I have is it is kind of pricey for the amount you get in the tube. And the smell is sort of medicinal, but I don't mind it too much. Overall this is the perfect cream for nurses hands!

on 7/21/2013 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I use this cream for my dry feet ... I apply on my feet and put socks on. After a while my feet are soft and moistured. Dont mind the smell.

on 5/24/2013 12:39:00 PM

A variation on the Carmex theme - again -a very strong Carmex smell - the lavender menthol vanllla amber . You must love the smell to use this cream . Excellent for elbows and heels ,feet.It's soothing and moisturising. I actually love this more than the ointment variation LOVE the smell of this cream too and this is probably sacrilege ....but it pairs wonderfully with Musc Ravaguer by Frederic Malle. There definitely IS a similarity in smell to FM's Musc Ravageur. So die hard Musc Ravageur fans - take note- this greatly accompanies that scent.
Only thing is 1 lippie off for packaging .At the moment I can only find the tiny tins of this cream for a dollar in Walgreen's - what's up with that ?? They need this in a large jar for it to be of any practical use and economics.

on 2/8/2013 11:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I picked up a travel size for 99 cents at walgreens. They had the healing cream & healing lotion. I'm unsure of the difference. So far I like the healing cream. It's not too thick or too thin. It sinks right into the skin. It's not greasy. It's smooth once applied & rubbed in. It has the carmex scent but very light. I like it & would purchase a larger size.

on 10/29/2012 2:16:00 AM

It does help moisturize without a greasy feel. I don't mind the scent, but it may bother some. Personally, I wouldn't use it around others since the scent can bother some people.

on 9/14/2012 8:16:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Saw this product on clearance at Walgreens for $2 and I decided to try it. Turns out I absolutely love it! I actually regret not getting the other ones that were along with this one. It's regular price might be a bit high but it's totally worth it. I love the scent and feel it leaves behind while moisturizing dryness.

on 6/14/2012 5:30:00 AM

It's been about a month since I bought the Carmex Healing Cream and have been using it every day. My verdict? I am loving it so far! I haven't tried the lotion version yet so I can't compare but I like that this cream is not too heavy and doesn't leave me feeling greasy after putting it on -- which is mainly on my hands and heels. It is the only cream so far that keeps my heels soft until the next morning. I know some people may be put off by the smell but I actually like it -- it's not too strong and doesn't give me a headache. I carry this around in my purse, wherever I go! Definitely give it a try.

on 4/12/2012 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got 2 little tins of this cream because they're light weight to carry in my purse. My skin is very dry and my hands chap easily from the weather. I didn't realize the cream would smell just like the original Carmex lip treatment, a medicinal, mentholated sort of scent. It does fade to a lighter sweeter scent, but I would not classify it at all as a food-y type sweet, more like medicated balm you use for sore muscles. Its a thick white cream that feels somewhat cool going on, but not as much as say a peppermint type foot lotion. It's not "cosmetically elegant," in that it does not make my dry, chapped hands look smoother, more moisturized. In fact oddly enough it seems to highlight their dry appearance at least at first. I have only begun using it so these are first impressions. I am now using it as a foot cream at night, saving the tin to put my Nivea (blue tin) in, since that makes parched skin gleam a bit and feel better. I won't keep using on my hands even if there are longer term benefits to be had in time. Thd reason being that I absentindedly touch my face, rub my eyes etc. I don't want to accidentally get any product with ingrediants that cause it to have a mentholated scent, get near my eyes, or on my face which is very sensitive. I see many like it but speaking for the tin alone which is meant to be toted along in a purse, its not good for that purpose if you apply hand cream during the day at work, or around others due to the strong scent.