Lime Crime Great Pink Planet

4.5

on 2/5/2015 12:41:00 PM

Such a cute, wonderful colour. They smell really good, and they go on so perfectly.

on 7/16/2014 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

never used lime crime before so i thought might give it a try because i have been looking for a really pigmented lipstick and also one that would stay on longer. because all the ones i have they all fade too easily and not pigmented enough for me.

i bought 2 colours, airbourne unicorn and Great Pink Planet

absolutely love them! especially airbourne unicorn, perfect pink/purple shade that i have been looking for for a while, it stays on all day! i only need to re-apply just a tiny bit after drinks and food, not too drying which it is perfect! but recommend lip balm before application!!

price is reasonable so defo a product that i will buy again!

on 10/2/2013 3:02:00 AM

First of all I am in love with the scent of this lipstick it smells just like a MAC lipstick. Very pigmented and smooth to apply and true to color.

on 8/21/2013 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I Love LIME CRIME! Great lipstick, highly pigmented with a smooth and creamy texture and finish.
I found it difficult to find places that stock these products in Australia and then I came across, Discount Beauty Boutique, life saver!

www.discountbeautyboutique.com.au/

on 4/25/2013 1:18:00 PM

I know everyone loves this product, and I wanted to, as well, but this lipstick can rival wet n' wild in quality. I wear lipstick everyday, and I expect moisture as well as color. While the color might swatch well on someone's arm, this product creases and cakes on the lips like no other lipstick I've used. If you have ANY dryness on your lips, this product will cake around it like cheap concealer. Any press of the lips causes unevenness and color slipping and fading. The feel of this product is dry and heavy, and the caking is actually worse if you top it over balm. The package is cute, but the domes lipstick case crack right away for me, so funtionality is a problem. This product contains some kind of lip stain, and even though the color is light, a weird dark pink stain remains. For about $23.50 (What I paid after shipping, this awful lipstick is not sold in stores) this is one of the most expensive I own. Not worth it. You'll see that in review videos, this lipstick is either swatched on the arm, or filmed after application. Never a demo, ever noticed that? Because the color is is uneven, application is SO FRUSTRATING. I would love similar colors, in a higher quality form. Still looking, I guess.

on 1/25/2013 11:05:00 PM

Best lipstick. So pigmented and creamy and lasts so long. Cute packaging also.

on 12/2/2012 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this colour!! It looks kind of purple in the tube but turns pinker on your lips. It is highly pigmented and opaque and does not dry the lips. This is the fifth lipstick have purchased from Lime Crime because there colours are so unique and opaque and creamy, no shimmer, sheen to them. Just fresh, bright and youthful

on 10/16/2012 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I am new to buying LimeCrime products, but I am totally in love with this lipstick! It can be a little bright, but I like the way it "pops" with color. This color is very opaque and the lipstick is creamy, so it's very easy to apply. A little goes a long way. I love wearing this color to work and I also get a lot of compliments. I was a little hesitant to wear it at first because I don't really wear bright makeup but this hasn't let me down yet, and it looks great for going out, work, or any occasion!

on 6/27/2011 12:25:00 AM

I absolutely love Lime Crime. I have followed Lime Crime, for many years, and was amazed adn excited when she am out with her own line. I went to imats today and got this lipstick at 40% off. It is Awsome. the color looks like Lady Gaga's pale pink mac lipstick, but I really didn't like that one. it was streaky. this one is creamy, but highly pigmented and matt. I love it!!!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the best brightly colored, pigmented lipstick I have ever purchased! I received as a gift and have since re-bought this lippie! Incredibly pigmented, not drying whatsoever, although i always use a gloss on top.
The packaging is beyond cute, with a holographic unicorn on a pink tube. love love love all time favie!!!

Popular Lipsticks