September 1, 2014 | 1169 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Fashion's Night Pout

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 10:46:00 AM More reviews by Evanthia

I love this lipstick its more transparent than soft nude and less peach tone. I've got several nude lipsticks and this is my favorite. Too bad it was a limited shade because I'm almost out. I guess I'm gonna search ebay and see if I can buy one there.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2012 4:22:00 PM More reviews by HunterGray

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is such a lovely wearable nude. It's slightly sheer, and has some shine to it, so you don't get chalky looking lips. It is a little bit pink, and is the perfect neutral lipstick to wear with just about any look. Its a great everyday color for me. It is very comfortable on the lips. I'd buy it again if it weren't limited edition.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2012 9:40:00 PM More reviews by colorme

This is a beautiful nude/slight pink lipstick. The color is perfect for blanking out the lips while still adding a dimension of color to them. I love that you can apply this without looking in a mirror-and as many coats as you want. It looks beautiful with a rosy cheek and brown/smoky eye. The product is smooth and silky to put on as well. Glad I got this when I did.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2011 3:17:00 PM More reviews by misanders

Love this lipstick. Nude with some pink. I can wear this everyday!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2011 8:56:00 PM More reviews by mellymel11

Too bad this is limited edition. This is a nice nude lipstick with a nice sheen to it. It is much more wearable for me than soft nude which gave me the dread "concealer mouth" I like this with mac cremesheen richer,lusher.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2011 2:48:00 AM More reviews by slippingbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This works much better on me than Soft Nude. The subtle difference in the undertones makes it a better match for me (and makes it look less like concealer lips.) It's a bummer that it's LE.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2011 2:41:00 PM More reviews by SassE142

Soft Nude is on my favorites list. I've heard sooo much about Fashion's Night Pout but new I would never find. Yesterday I finally bumped into it @ Sear's of all places, and I wasn't even looking for it lol. They only had one and I snatched it up!

If you love nudes, if you love Soft Nude or if Soft Nude is a bit too peachy for you then you will love this color. Honestly, it's almost exaclty the same color as Soft Nude but with a pinkier tone. I love it so far. So happy I found it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2011 10:16:00 PM More reviews by lovecoma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This looked awful on me. To be fair, I don't wear nudes well. But this didn't even end up the color it was in the tube, it was a gross orange mud color. So I exchanged this for "Pink Sugar" which appears to be a pink nude and naturally ends up transparent. Boo.

To those who CAN wear nudes, this is limited edition so if you're craving it (although it looks extremely similar to "Soft Nude" from the core line), better get it fast.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2011 1:11:00 PM More reviews by 1017

If Soft Nude felt so close to right, but was a touch too peach for you (and you wish it was a touch more pink instead of peach), then Fashion's Night Pout is what you want. It's as simple as that. It's a nude with a hint of pink instead of the hint of peach that Soft Nude offers. I hope Revlon makes it permanent...I would be able to stop looking for nude lippies. I am MAC NW20 black/brown hair, brown eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2011 9:25:00 PM More reviews by kitten14

Such a great nude! This is my new favorite nude shade out of many that I've tried. I love how moist it is and has sort of a shine to it. The packaging is super cute (black quilted) and I think the name is really cute too. I bought this on a whim and there was an advertisement there about Gucci Westman using it for Fashion week or something like that. I'm not going to lie, that had a little pull in my decision to buy this. I'm so glad I did though, its so gorgeous and it will for sure be a staple in my makeup bag this summer.