April 19, 2014 | 1704 users online

Gels/Soaps - Avon - Naturals shower gel in Cherry Blossom

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 9/7/2013 10:38:00 AM More reviews by TheLastOfUs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Also owning Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom, I can say that Avon is copying BBW for a bit cheaper, which is fine. This sounds similar to Cherry Blossom/Japanese Cherry Blossom, but the scent is significantly different. It's more of a lighter scent than the two mentioned, and it's more delicate. It doesn't last on the skin for long after you shower, and I don't feel an improvement with my skin. It's already soft, but I don't feel any softer. It's meh. I prefer Bath and Body Works.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2012 1:32:00 PM More reviews by Radchickee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Out of the three products I've tried in this scent (shower gel, lotion and body spray), Iike this one the best, although I don't like any of them very much. The shower gel is the pearly kind, which I find lathers up a bit better than the clear kind. I don't like the scent of this line very much, but it doesn't linger around with any of these products, the least with the shower gel. I wouldn't repurchase because I think there are a lot better smelling shower gels available in a cherry blossom scent.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2012 9:46:00 PM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

I received this as a Christmas present. Actually got the whole set. Lotion, showergel, shampoo, and conditioner. It's body wash. The scent is very light. Nothing remarkable about it. Not something I would purchase for myself but will use it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2011 9:42:00 PM More reviews by BlackDahlia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This has a nice light scent, it lathers well, and it doesnt leave a film on my skin, but it did seem to aggravate my body acne, blah.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2011 7:48:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A nice scent, lathers well, leaves no residue, will be buying more.