October 22, 2014 | 1746 users online

Conditioner - L'Oreal - Feria Color Moisturizing Treatment.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by staci13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I first tried this as the little conditioning packet that you follow up your Feria home hair color with. I thought it was the best conditioner I had ever tried. It smelled great, rinsed cleanly, and left my hair so soft, even after coloring it. It was just a bummer that was only found in the haircolor kit. Then I was meandering through Sally's one day and saw this tube of Feria conditioner, and I opened it to smell it, and sure enough, it smelled like the little packet in the haircolor kit. I was so thrilled that I could purchase this! That was a really smart move on L'Oreal's part, because this awesomeness in a tube!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2013 10:29:00 AM More reviews by Andreaedge

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this stuff, I've used this off and on for over ten years. This product gives my curly hair the perfect amount of slip.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by KatWKSF

I am constantly looking for a good deep conditioner. I liked this one a lot, but I am going to keep looking. This one did seem to moisturize my hair better than most others. Overall, it was not as dry or tangly. I guess I just wish I was more impressed. My hair is very damaged...surely there is a product out there that would impress me more, would heal the damage better. Also, I do NOT like the scent of this product. Thank goodness it isn't very noticeable. It's kind of flat, plastic-y maybe. It's also not convenient that I have to buy it online (no one in the area seems to carry it.) I've been looking for years for a good deep conditioner, and I will keep looking, but I will also be using this one in the meanwhile.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2013 6:45:00 PM More reviews by omahabombshell

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

ADORE this!! I ruined my past shoulder length hair trying to save $$ by bleaching it myself about a year ago and I've been looking for something that makes it not behave like a haystack ever since. I have VERY thick hair that tangles. I don't need a ton of this which is nice because it isn't all that cheap, but still less than my Redken Heavy Creme and works even better for me. Makes my hair super soft, silky and even, gasp, SHINY. Never thought that would happen again. I only shampoo every 3rd day and I do use this as my every-time conditioner. Wish it came in a bigger size!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2013 2:43:00 PM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

WOOHOO! I LOVE THIS! I used this in a sample packet after dying my hair and it made it feel AMAZING. But since I had to redye it a second time I decided to go and get the big tube of this (there were only 2 left in the store!). I am so happy with the results! I was almost going to by a redken mask but dreading the cost so im really happy i took a chance and tried this because it works even better and not as expensive. I plan on using this 2 or 3 times monthly for treatment but not as a regular conditioner because it would be way too heavy for a daily conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2013 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Teenitinytina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

OMG I had virgin hair before I decided to bleach/ombre it. My ends were straw like after bleaching. This product returned my hair to its original state!!!! My hair was very very silky before bleaching so I could not stand the texture of my hair after bleaching. I was prepared to chop my hair off if I could not restore it to its original silkiness. This product saved my hair!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2013 11:35:00 AM More reviews by lrachel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Add me to the fan club! Fine, thin, color-treated hair that (thanks to aforementioned color) tends to get fly-aways and has gotten drier as I've gotten older. I've tried multiple deep conditioners, but usually find them lacking. Except for this. Cheap enough I don't feel like I need to be stingy with it, easy to find and delivers results. Do wish it was in a pump, but at least in a squeeze tube I know I'm getting all the goodness out.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/15/2013 3:06:00 AM More reviews by Mari001

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this, because I remember loving the little bottle of conditioner that comes with the Feria box dye, and I truly wanted to love it, but this conditioner didn't really live up to the hype for me. It's certainly better than a cheap ordinary conditioner, but as a 'moisturizing treatment' it just didn't cut it in my case. It leaves my hair ok. It looks pretty-ish after, but it doesn't really do much moisturizing and my hair isn't as easy to comb after using it as I'd hoped. For the price, it isn't worth it to me, I've found cheaper, better working alternatives (more specifically, the TRESemme Mud Masque).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 1:53:00 PM More reviews by missmaggie

OMG This brought my hair back from the dead in one wash! my hair hasnt been this soft and silky since I was a kid. I usually blow dry and straighten but when I used this I was able to get away with out straightening. My hair is recovering from obvious damage and has been super abused but this is bringing it back to life so Im so grateful I found this!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2013 1:52:00 AM More reviews by dollface1234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really love this conditioner. It detangles my hair instantly and makes it shiny, the smell is nice, and the price is fantastic! The only drawback is it weighs down my hair.