November 24, 2014 | 2060 users online

Polishes - Sally Hansen - Xtreme Wear Lacey Lilac 270

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2014 8:25:00 PM More reviews by composure

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

A pretty pastel purple, reminisce of Easter. A matte shade that is opaque with one coat. Smooth application.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 2:03:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

I was happy when I saw this shade but it does not look that good on my medium neutral skin tone :(

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2014 3:53:00 PM More reviews by Mutethecity

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this online from CVS, as it was a great deal. Normally $3 each, this line was on sale as buy one, get one free. I immediately fell in love with the color when I saw it on the screen. So I purchased this and a few other gorgeous colors.

When it finally arrived, I was so excited to try it out. There was a design that I planned on using it for. When I looked at the bottle, the color was significantly different from what I had fell in love with online. The polish that I recieved was a noticeably lighter than what the online swatch showed. It was also a lot more pink in tone, to the more blue that was seen online. The color is still beautiful, but not as I had expected it to be. It does look darker when applied in two coats, but it is still more pink than the online image showed it to be. I took it to my local Wal-mart and compared mine with one on their rack, and mine was very different to the bottles of the same color they had.

Maybe I recieved a dud or an older formulation than the others on the racks, but I don't mind. I kept the color, as I have nothing like it, and purchased another bottle in its intended shade.

I really like the formula; it's not too thick or runny. I find that two coats is enough. I also like that the polish looks streaky when first applied, but dries smooth and evenly. It goes about four or five days before it starts chipping on me. The scent isn't as bad as many other nail polishes', which says a lot for an allergy ridden girl like me.

A really nice product with a great price. Though it is a tad darker, I think it's a good dupe for Essie's "Lilacism".

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2014 9:57:00 AM More reviews by madamshay

I bought Lacey Lilac from Walmart. It was close to 3 dollars and considering the quality, a great deal! It is the perfect pastel purple color. A great color for Spring and Summer season, and I have also worn it during the cold, winter months. Creamy finish, looks great. I would repurchase this product. In fact, I recently did. Awesome quality. I would reccomend this to anyone who wants a nice, cream finish pastel polish!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2014 8:53:00 PM More reviews by gabbyy3789

This works really good!! The color is gorgeous and very opaque. It's beautiful for the spring and it stays on well. I think sometimes this brand has an awkward brush but its not really a big deal. I really love this brand from sally hansen and for $2.50 it's a steal

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 7:50:00 PM More reviews by DrGMart

I LOVE THIS!! HG NAIL POLISH, HANDS DOWN. This was actually the first color I got from the line, thinking why not since it was only $2.77, and I don't have any other colors like this. Holy cow, the opacity when I applied it! I did need two coats, sometimes three to totally even it out but I was blown away. The color dried slightly darker than the bottle shows, which is OK but I still wish it were slightly paler, but holyholyholynoodles this is amazing. It's actually started to settle or something, weird blueish lines show up in the bottle, but IDC this is amazing. Totally recommend!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2013 8:57:00 PM More reviews by tubbyloves

My absolute favourite nail polish! It is the perfect light-toned neutral lilac that does not lean pink or too purple/blue. It works amazing with just 1 coat to full opacity. Lovely creme finish and does not chip easily. It is one of the few nail polishes that works with my skin colour and makes my hands look nice! SUPER LOVE, EXCELLENT POLISH FOR THE PRICE

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 5:24:00 PM More reviews by whitelace6

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was expecting a lighter lilac shade, but was very pleasantly surprised that it's the perfect M & M purple! Something different - love it! I used Sally Hansen's Supernova glitter polish on my nail tips, and it was a perfect complement. Lacey Lilac is a creme polish, very easy to apply, opaque in just 2 coats, and there's no chipping into the 4th day. Wears extremely well; I always use a single top coat (Revlon). I have a good number of polishes from this line - Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear. I hope I won't get a hard-to-remove purple tinge when I change my mani. Blew Me Away was awful for that. Try this brand if you haven't already. I highly recommend and would definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2013 6:07:00 PM More reviews by Trillstayovoxo13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

After trying on lots of different sally hansen extreme wears at ulta cuz I could afford one more thing, I chose to try this on and bought it. I think when I wear it it will make good partners with china glaze dance baby. I will edit and update when I get a chance to wear this polish.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by wilddkat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Lacey Lilac is a medium, cool toned lavender with a slight grey tinge to it. I have to say, I am in love with this polish! I had low expectations based on other polishes in the Xtreme Wear line, but it applied beautifully. It's not too thick or thin so there was no pooling on the sides of my nails, and it did not bubble. The only negative is that it did not go on the nail very evenly, so I would recommend 2 or 3 coats (I used 3). However, this is not a big problem because it is easy to apply thin coats. Other than that the polish dries quickly to a medium shine finish. If you're on the hunt for a cheap lilac nail polish, I'd definitely recommend this! :)