July 22, 2014 | 1297 users online

Polishes - Sally Hansen - Xtreme Wear Lacey Lilac 270

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2014 9:57:00 AM More reviews by madamshay

I bought Lacey Lilac from Walmart. It was close to 3 dollars and considering the quality, a great deal! It is the perfect pastel purple color. A great color for Spring and Summer season, and I have also worn it during the cold, winter months. Creamy finish, looks great. I would repurchase this product. In fact, I recently did. Awesome quality. I would reccomend this to anyone who wants a nice, cream finish pastel polish!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2014 8:53:00 PM More reviews by gabbyy3789

This works really good!! The color is gorgeous and very opaque. It's beautiful for the spring and it stays on well. I think sometimes this brand has an awkward brush but its not really a big deal. I really love this brand from sally hansen and for $2.50 it's a steal

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 7:50:00 PM More reviews by DrGMart

I LOVE THIS!! HG NAIL POLISH, HANDS DOWN. This was actually the first color I got from the line, thinking why not since it was only $2.77, and I don't have any other colors like this. Holy cow, the opacity when I applied it! I did need two coats, sometimes three to totally even it out but I was blown away. The color dried slightly darker than the bottle shows, which is OK but I still wish it were slightly paler, but holyholyholynoodles this is amazing. It's actually started to settle or something, weird blueish lines show up in the bottle, but IDC this is amazing. Totally recommend!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2013 8:57:00 PM More reviews by tubbyloves

My absolute favourite nail polish! It is the perfect light-toned neutral lilac that does not lean pink or too purple/blue. It works amazing with just 1 coat to full opacity. Lovely creme finish and does not chip easily. It is one of the few nail polishes that works with my skin colour and makes my hands look nice! SUPER LOVE, EXCELLENT POLISH FOR THE PRICE

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 5:24:00 PM More reviews by whitelace6

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was expecting a lighter lilac shade, but was very pleasantly surprised that it's the perfect M & M purple! Something different - love it! I used Sally Hansen's Supernova glitter polish on my nail tips, and it was a perfect complement. Lacey Lilac is a creme polish, very easy to apply, opaque in just 2 coats, and there's no chipping into the 4th day. Wears extremely well; I always use a single top coat (Revlon). I have a good number of polishes from this line - Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear. I hope I won't get a hard-to-remove purple tinge when I change my mani. Blew Me Away was awful for that. Try this brand if you haven't already. I highly recommend and would definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2013 6:07:00 PM More reviews by Trillstayovoxo13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

After trying on lots of different sally hansen extreme wears at ulta cuz I could afford one more thing, I chose to try this on and bought it. I think when I wear it it will make good partners with china glaze dance baby. I will edit and update when I get a chance to wear this polish.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by wilddkat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Lacey Lilac is a medium, cool toned lavender with a slight grey tinge to it. I have to say, I am in love with this polish! I had low expectations based on other polishes in the Xtreme Wear line, but it applied beautifully. It's not too thick or thin so there was no pooling on the sides of my nails, and it did not bubble. The only negative is that it did not go on the nail very evenly, so I would recommend 2 or 3 coats (I used 3). However, this is not a big problem because it is easy to apply thin coats. Other than that the polish dries quickly to a medium shine finish. If you're on the hunt for a cheap lilac nail polish, I'd definitely recommend this! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 2:15:00 PM More reviews by kitsha88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

A lovely lilac/lavender shade. This shade provides a pop of color on the nails, but is also very easy to wear as it remains soft and feminine.
Pretty easy to apply and remove and has decent wear time. Good price and doesn't take a decade to dry which is a big perk for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2013 4:29:00 PM More reviews by jumbojuice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It doesn't look like much in the bottle but it is a very flattering shade on me. I usually where this on my toes and it last for months.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2013 8:29:00 PM More reviews by lipsgirl

This is my favorite color, so I immediately picked this up at Walgreens a few weeks ago. The polish was a little thick but was fine. I only needed 1-2 coats for it to be fully opaque. It dried pretty quickly, about 15 minutes? Well the Xtreme Wear part is right, I put it on exactly ten days on my fingernails without top/base coat and the only chips are at the top
for my toenails, which were painted about fifteen days ago, there's still most of the polish left!! I really want to buy some more colors of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear. Love it! its pretty cheap, too, at $2.50 a bottle.