October 25, 2014 | 1754 users online

Lipstick - Etude - Color Me Nude Lip Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2014 10:37:00 AM More reviews by Key89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm used to make out the color of my lipstick or liptint (I'm sorry if my words is bad). If you have black lips and really hard to use lipstick/liptint because the color not seen, I'll recommending you this. Because It's brings out the color of liptint/lipstick. But if you have dry lips, use lipbalm first.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2014 9:04:00 PM More reviews by chupafabra21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought it on eBay for $10. It's like founation for your lips. Its not drying and will stay on all day. If you want that corpse look then this is a good lippie for you. Its not like concealer on your lips. It has a creamier formulation. And no I wouldnt buy this again only because they don't sell it in Canada. This is a Korean product...and you can only buy it online which Sucks.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2011 2:47:00 AM More reviews by redchinamarker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Although this is a "lip concealer" the purpose is not to create "concealer lips"-- although it's worth a laugh to apply it like a normal lipstick and gape at yourself in the mirror. You need exfoliated, moisturized lips for this to work. Then, with a ***very*** gentle touch, tap it all over your lips (no swiping or pulling). It might take a while, but your lips will soon start to look NATURALLY lighter. It won't look like you're wearing makeup at all.

To be honest, I'm sort of flummoxed about how to apply lipstick on top-- you definitely have to wait a few minutes, and use a lip brush, but I'm still figuring this out. It's great with gloss though, especially light, peach-colored gloss.

Very cute pink packaging, too! I would have to say that if you have access to Korean products, Missha's product (Finish Coverstick in Light Beige) might be a better option. Missha is more yellow/orange-toned, while Etude is more pink. Therefore it does a better job of concealing. I also think Missha dries down a bit better, making it less inclined to mix with the top layer of lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2010 11:49:00 PM More reviews by aegyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I like this a lot. I have naturally dark pink lips so to wear a lot of the nude lipsticks I like, I need to conceal them, and this does the job nicely. I don't normally find it drying but if you do, a bit of balm underneath helps. It's a very pleasant consistency too - much creamier than my normal concealer sticks.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/22/2010 4:16:00 AM More reviews by babydollxix

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

A bit drying, but nothing a swipe of lip balm couldn't handle. Flakes sometimes. Gets the job done, but needs a lot of improvement.

would not repurchase. there are tons of other products out there to try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2010 11:15:00 PM More reviews by chi77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this at 50% discount. I think Etude House was clearing its old stock. I wish the color wasn't as pale. The texture is very smooth. This is better than my canmake concealer. This one is more emollient and cover lines, discoloration and flaws much better. I use this like I'd normally use lip balm in a pot. I don't apply directly to the lips. I use my finger and just smear a thin layer over the lips. Too much and it will change the color of your gloss and lipstick. I will certainly repurchase this. It's cheap and it works!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2009 5:37:00 PM More reviews by ypk214

this is smoother than the usual face concealers, and it does not feel heavy on yours lips. My lips are kind of pigmented, so just a little bit of this with a nice pale pink gloss does the job. I really like using this with the Etude House water glosses! I wouldn't use this if I had chapped lips..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2008 5:33:00 AM More reviews by jaimeyusu

My HG.
A Must-Have for ppl with pigmented lips, wanting to create a perfect lipstick application.

Unlike concealers, this product doesn't move around and get mixed with the lipsticks and lip glosses in a really ugly way.

It's really made for lips, because when you apply it, it has a really smooth, sillicone-ish effect on your lips, and voila!
Lots of products inside for the price - but i'm still itching to get backups!

You can purchase this on Ebay,(it's what i did-),
but the product is way cheaper in Korea. I was actually pissed to see the price difference.. oh well, it's still sooo worth it.

LOVE!!!! I could talk about this product for DAYS.

**when applying, dot product few times in middle of the lips, and smooth with your fingertip. a little goes a long way.