August 31, 2014 | 993 users online

BB Cream - The Body Shop - Moisture White Shiso BB Cream SPF 25 PA+++

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 2:58:00 AM More reviews by tintiite

I love this BB cream! I have fair skin tone and it is hard to find a BB cream which would suit it here in France, but this one matches perfectly.
It is thick, covers very well and adapts the skin tone in few minutes (just right after application it seems to be too white). I purchased this one in Hong Kong, but cannot get in France that is so pity for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2013 12:25:00 PM More reviews by petitsmots

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is actually one of my favorite bb creams. It is very light but manage to cover my pores really well that it gives me a healthy looking skin. It doesn't clog my pores and also stayed on my skin for the entire day. My only complain is that i am a shade darker and it makes me look too fair. So I dust on a darker shade of loose powder to get my shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 8:14:00 PM More reviews by ewabialy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this product. I always find the feeling of foundation on my skin to be too heavy, but this is a very light product with quite good coverage.

When I first apply it the colour is always horribly whiteish and it doesn't look too great, however, after about 5 minutes the colour 'settles' and it is suitable for my skin. However, for anyone with a more tan/darker skin tone would probably find it still too light (my skin doesn't tan).

I do find that by the end of the day it gets a little bit oily on my skin, but not as badly as some products do. Application is a bit tricky for me as I find it to be quite thick and a bit hard to blend out.

In terms of moisturising and blemish clearing I find it to be sufficient. It certainly doesn't make my skin any worse in the way some products do, and I do feel it might be lessening the appearance of blemishes (although I am using several other products too so its hard to say which one is responsible for the results!!). It's not exactly 'moisturising' for me, but it's not drying either.

In terms of price, I found it to be a bit expensive. For the same price I could order a Korean product online (even with high postage costs to Australia). However, as far as products I can buy locally go, it is worth the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2013 10:52:00 PM More reviews by madeleine18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have dry/combination skin which tends to looks less than smooth under most foundations (Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation ($70) and previous ones I've tried). I walked into the Body Shop looking to buy their mineral foundation powder which I have used before, but it never gave a flawless, glowy finish like this BB cream does. One pump is enough for my entire face, and with TBS pale pink highlighter powder, this foundation looks lovely and natural. I am VERY pale, yet this foundation does not look chalky, settle into fine lines (under my eyes), and lasted a long night out. It does need to be set with a power for me; just to make sure it stays in place and doesn't get too glowy as the day goes on. I live in Australia, and the 25+ SPF rating is great and it stays on even in 35C+ heat. It looks lovely with a sweep of highlighter on the cheekbones, and TBH red lip/cheek stain. It's a great price and will last at least 6 if not 8-9 months. Here in Aus I bought it for about $40-45, so it's a great deal.

It does only come in one colour, but an assistant said they would most likely be releasing a range of colours if this product is successful.

Go into TBS and ask an assistant to try it on you- if you don't like it there is no pressure to buy it, but I think you should try it as it looks lovely and natural on everyone I know who wears it!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2013 7:25:00 PM More reviews by shonascully

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was really surprised at how much I love this product. On my hand it looked a bit shiny and grey-toned somehow, but once it's on my face it gives me a beautiful glow and suits my skintone perfectly (I haven't used mac foundation in quite a while, but I think I'm around NC20 for reference, quite pale - although I tan in the sun with neutral undertones). It's thick and creamy, quite like a foundation really, and it lasts all day without a primer, making it a good base for blush and bronzer. Be careful when applying powder cheek colour if you haven't used a setting powder though, as I find it makes my face a little sticky/tacky. In this respect it may not be the best for oily skin (although this seems silly as it seems to be designed for asian skin which is typically oily), but for normal skin like mine it's fine with or without powder.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2013 10:45:00 PM More reviews by Distordedx

i was attracted to the WHITE word. i was looking for a liquid foundation that gives a radiant and fair look. this attracted me. i bought it and when i applied it, i made my face look sticky and oily. so i top it off with loose powder to matt out the look. after few hours i look into the mirror and my face looked super oily it was super shiny!!! and i look dead dull. waste of money.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2012 3:44:00 AM More reviews by hannahmariemagsino

really hard to blend and it made like an oil slick, I believe this was said to have that "one shade fits all" but it came out too white, somewhat expensive and a definite waste of my money

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2012 4:02:00 PM More reviews by tinaizcrazy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Finally the BB cream that suits me; and no doubt it had to be from The Body Shop. I have tried almost all BB creams that are available in Pakistan but they always made my skin look dull, Clinique's being the worst of them all. My complexion tends to get dull in summers and it gives my face an instant glow. An SPF 25 is an additional benefit. I have a blemish free skin and was looking for something that doesn't make me look dull, and this does the trick. After cleansing, toning and moisturizing, I apply a little on my face and follow it up with TBS All in One Face Base # 2. And there i go. perfect skin for hours. I am a working woman and do not have much time for touch ups. With this i felt i didn't need any. I apply it at 8 in the morning and it stays on my face till 5pm. Lovely. Am so happy. A must try! Price isn't much as I have spent thousands on foundations and mousses and what not. It just cost me Rs.1250 from TBS outlet. I am planning to buy an extra one for me lest it goes out of stock :)

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2011 1:03:00 AM More reviews by stefie2104

This is the newest product from TBS. There is only 1 colour available. I think this is only available in Asia. The coverage is ok for my fair skin, it helps to brightens up my dull face. I only use this after my sunscreen, no need to put any loose powder after that, the most concealer (I am using TBS TTO concealer). I am good for 1/2 day, by noon I will just apply this BB cream again. I am not sure whether my clog pores is due to this BB cream. Hope not cos this is my HG. As I have a 4 months old to take care. Morning I just apply this after my sunscreen, blusher, eye brow pencil, concealer, mascara and I am good to go. As I am huge fan of TBS, I will buy this over and over again. Keep up the good job TBS:):)