July 23, 2014 | 2042 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - VS Attractions Wild One

rated 1 of 5 on 11/20/2012 1:22:00 PM More reviews by TropicalKissesxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Besides the packaging, I really don't like this at all. The packaging has nice lace on it, but besides that this spray is absolutely disgusting to me. I got this as a gift, and I was excited to smell this, but as soon as I smelled this, I almost threw up. It's a very strong alchoholy scent, and once you actually get the smell, it smells like berry cough syrop. I tried to actually wear this, thinking that if it sets into my skin and whatnot, that maybe the dry down wouldnt be so bad... WRONG. It was so overpowering, and it gave me a ridiculous headache... and the scent smelled even worse then smelling it out of the bottle. I would never repurchase this again, and as VS' claims that men will notice you in this frangrance, they will because it smells so bad. Would never repurchase and wouldnt recomment to anyone unless youre into acidic cough syrop smells. Disappointed in VS for this one...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2011 8:54:00 PM More reviews by angellbing

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

This was my favorite of the VS Attractions line. It's a bit tart, but still sweet and fresh enough not to turn sour on my skin. Good for casual days, and I loved the packaging of this line.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2011 1:55:00 PM More reviews by aqua76239

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

DH got this for me while he was on the trip and visited VS outlet store. Its pleasant fruity scent but I really don't smell rasberry and I was hoping for that. It smells fruity and clean, pleasant enough but no different from many other fruity body sprays out there. I ended up giving it to friend's teenage daughter since I prefer little more complexity in my perfumes

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2011 5:45:00 PM More reviews by devildoll133

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my daily fragrance mist, especially in summer, when normal fragrances can become too heavy quick. Heavenly scent, lasts pretty long, my husband loves it too;-).

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2011 4:07:00 PM More reviews by citygirl1980

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I purchased this product when I was vacationing with my family a few weeks ago. I have always loved VS fragrances so I thought I might give this one a try. It was on sale as well, so I could not pass this up.

I love a fruity scent, but this one was way too fruity for me. I was mainly hooked that its an "attraction" fragrance, which means it *could* attract the opposite sex. Well needless to say after a few wears...uh...I'm still single..LOL. Granted, the bottle is very sexy and cute, and the scent is somewhat bearable after it settles, I don't think it's the right scent for me. For someone else, yes.

I would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2011 11:38:00 PM More reviews by debbrumb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I also read about this in Allure. Got this a few days ago and love it!! Guys and girls both love it which is unusual. I got it 75% off at VS in one of their bin sales. I spray it on several times a day since it doesn't last very long but it is not a perfume so I did not expect it to. I will do an update in a few weeks but so far so great!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2011 11:40:00 AM More reviews by sheswallowedthesun

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'd read about VS' new fragrance line VS Attractions, particularly the Wild One scent in Allure magazine, and thought to give it a shot while shopping at their semi annual sale. Normally, when testing any fragrance I'll spray it behind my ear, or on my wrists at the beginning of a shopping trip to see if I'll like it through out. So I stopped in, spritzed a bit on my wrist, the littlest bit as I was doubtful that I'd actually like it, and went on with my shopping. My goodness, how surprised was I! Normally, I haven't the feel nor the nose for VS body sprays, I find them to be a bit cheap and a bit hackneyed among the females I've known, studied, and worked with. However, I went about my shopping, and couldn't believe how alluring it smelled on me. With each movement I made, the scent just seemed to waft, and make me...my gosh, it was like black magic
This particular fragrance, is a hit. Right in the nose, the kisser, whatever you want to refer to it to.
I only wish that they'd reformulate this scent, along with its amazing and truly effective evertempt technology, into an eau de parfum. The scent truly will attract the opposite sex, I'd think even absolutely anybody! Not to mention, the Wild One is a scent unique enough for it. It's described to be a combination of Raspberry, and Lily. For me, its a million other things! And that's the best part, they claim that it's meant to smell differently on every woman, of course any fragrance will adjust to any person differently due to chemistry and all that, but this really is unique to each of its wearers. I know this because my sister and I both sampled it at the same time. I find myself spritzing it constantly on my pulse points, its so very very comforting to me.

Victoria's Secret claims that each of their fragrances are meant to empower and enlighten it's wearer's. Honestly, nothing has ever done this for me. And what's more, I got it at the steal price of $5 dollars each at the annual sale! I stocked up heftily, however once my supply's out, I will be rushing back even at that original price. It truly is worth it. And this evertempt, this secret amazing scientifically proven blend of proven scents to attract men, is in all of the other fragrances in the VS Attractions collection. They've got something for everybody, whether you're a floral, fruity, musky, earthy type, you name it, they've got it. The best part: we are all guaranteed to feel unique, sexy, and confident. The only regrettable, however understandable bit as it is only a body spray, is that it does not last. However, it is definitely more substantial than any other body spray I've ever experienced. Please please please VS, reformulate reformulate! This line is a winner.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2011 3:55:00 PM More reviews by KiKiDisney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

i got this the other day because my usual body spray is running out. i love the smell of lily of the valley and water lilies and lilies in general because for some reason it just works well with my body chemistry. its stronger than most body sprays but thats fine. i didnt think i would like the raspberry smell on it but it gives it a little kick and i like it. its like $20 which is a little pricey but the bottle is really big so you get a lot. and i use it when im in a rush and i just need to smell good for something really quickly. and i think my boyfriend associates this scent with me because for some reason i have been wearing it every time i hang out with him. so yeah i really like it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/10/2011 2:04:00 AM More reviews by teekay01

Gag me with a large salad spoon... this scent reminds me of the bottom of a garbage can. Not a scent I want to have lingering on my inner wrist. No amor.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2011 1:18:00 AM More reviews by rena10

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

love this...very summer creamy rasberry....great summer heat scent..berry icecream!