L'Oreal Liss Ultime Reflexium Shine Perfecting Serum

3.7

on 4/17/2013 4:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This is a gem I discovered on holiday in India. I used to have loose curls but I have chemically straightened my hair twice leaving it dry and dehydrated. But the wrong serum can make your hair look limp or greasy. A small amount of this serum makes it soft, shiny and very light. It even gives mine a slight bounce. Would definitely recommend this product to people with normal-dry hair.

on 8/5/2011 6:20:00 AM

honestly tell you I am a bit disappointed with this hair oil, I expect a visible sheen (i have sandy blond hair unpainted am quite dark for a blond hair) so it would have to see how luster as indeed leave soft and easy to comb hair (use on dry hair after washing), giving a very discreet sheen
I wouldn't buy the 2nd time

on 3/28/2011 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This product is part of L'Oreal Professionnel's Texture Expert styling line—a line I really like a LOT. This serum in particular has been a favorite as of late. It smooths and controls the hair without making it limp. A lot of serums smooth the hair but leave it lifeless and flat and sad. :o( Liss Ultime Reflexium has an almost-watery texture; I think this enables it to penetrate and smooth the hair without weighing it down.

There are other products in the Liss Ultime line that I love, but none as much as this one.

Popular Styling Products